Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DarthMod_8.0 "Dark Edition"

Default Re: DarthMod_8.0 "Dark Edition"

i love all of darthmod's mod from the start, "BUT".....i am having just a little problem with this new 8.0 and 8.1.....i have RTW 1.5(with all the patches befoe that, neve had any problems with them ....and i also have RTW-BI 1.6 and once again, not a single problem.........now comes the problem...

as its stated in the install of 8.0, it goes straight to me rtw file and does not go into my bi dat file, just the plain rtw folder....activision ect.......but when i start to play ether rtw or rtw-bi there is "no dif. in the load screens, or any of the units in eather rtw or BI....map is the same old map, not big...like have i missed something, i have read all the install pointers that you have given...fallowed them to the letter..i have down loaded the 8.1 patch but have not put it in for the fact the 8.0 install has not worked for me....so i ask you....what have i done wrong and have not yet to make the mod work?????

Quote Originally Posted by ladie form hell
    i love all of darthmod's mod from the start, "BUT".....i am having just a little problem with this new 8.0 and 8.1.....i have RTW 1.5(with all the patches befoe that, neve had any problems with them ....and i also have RTW-BI 1.6 and once again, not a single problem.........now comes the problem...

as its stated in the install of 8.0, it goes straight to me rtw file and does not go into my bi dat file, just the plain rtw folder....activision ect.......but when i start to play ether rtw or rtw-bi there is "no dif. in the load screens, or any of the units in eather rtw or BI....map is the same old map, not big...like have i missed something, i have read all the install pointers that you have given...fallowed them to the letter..i have down loaded the 8.1 patch but have not put it in for the fact the 8.0 install has not worked for me....so i ask you....what have i done wrong and have not yet to make the mod work?????

ok ok sorry....i had one more go at this, and when back and reread the "how to" and did i not see this on the install page.....

"Important!The installer will first have a default installation path in a 'programs' file (not 'program files').IGNORE IT and manually browse as per your custom installation.This is a common mistake that an anxious player does prior to installing"

I love darth mod but I find it weird that my huge mega towers dont do nothin against those pesky barbarians. They dont oil them when they enter by the main door, they dont fire the infantry who stand by the walls singin...whats the point of building huge walls if they dont anything???

Is there any way to unlock this modifications to the defenses and get them as they should be?

thx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12