Thread: Assembling a new team.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Speaker of Truth Senior Member Moros's Avatar

Default Assembling a new team.

Hi, The blue lotus team can definatly use more helping hands. If you think you can help us with something please e-mail me. Experience isn't required. Currently we need about about anything: coders, scripters, researchers, beta testers,... You name it we can use it. If you are not sure you can help us, e-mail me anyway.

Warm regards,
    -The Blue Lotus Team.
    Last edited by Moros; 06-20-2011 at 22:14.

Shaidar Haran Senior Member SAM Site Champion Myrddraal's Avatar

Default Re: Assembling a new team.

Though I can't dedicate myself to the team, if you ever need help on a specific thing, don't hesitate to PM me.

Thanks Myrddraal! If we have specific things we can't figure out ourselves we'll contact you!

The Dam Dog Senior Member Sheogorath's Avatar

I cant code and most mapping programs have 'issues' with me, but I would be happy to help write out descriptions for you. Ive noticed none of the buildings have descriptions and such, and a few of the unit descriptions are rather short.
    Tallyho lads, rape the houses and burn the women! Leave not a single potted plant alive! Full speed ahead and damn the cheesemongers!

Like I offered yesterday in my PM, I'm willing to help out with descriptions as well. Maybe Sheogorath and myself can co-operate on this. We can probably split things by factions. There's a lot of work to be done, since a lot of the existing descriptions are just copy and paste from vanilla. For example, some of the Krishnapur buildings mention Parthia (the palace, for one). Since I love Buddhism/kung fu/eastern military stuff, I'd like to do China and the Monks. I'm also familiar with the culture and military of the steppe nomads, less so with India, Korea, Japan and of course, the demons.

Okay you two thanks I'll pm you guys the names of files which have the descriptions and some thing that aren't in game yet but hopefuly will make it later. If you have msn it might be nice if you could add me, then we could discuss it.

The Dam Dog Senior Member Sheogorath's Avatar

Ive got AIM, but Im not on too often, if you have it, my AIM is DGNT II
    Tallyho lads, rape the houses and burn the women! Leave not a single potted plant alive! Full speed ahead and damn the cheesemongers!

No, I haven't got it. Can I e-mail you? (if you want to give but not in public just pm it to me).