Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia III: Return of the Mafia [Concluded]

Speaker of Truth Senior Member Moros's Avatar

Default Re: Mafia III: Return of the Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Drisos
    gah! the more sign up the less the chance I'll be maffioso and I'd love to kill you all..
    Why can't we all be freinds?

Weird Organism Senior Member Drisos's Avatar

well if we would.. no one would ever win because no one dies..
    - Chu - Gi - Makoto - Rei - Jin - Yu - Meiyo -

Slain by mafia-implanted bombs Member littlelostboy's Avatar

The Boy returns.
    My name is Asinius Commodus, son of the Eagle.

Fellow of the Seven Legendary Writers (but got kicked out)

KoW: Erm, LLB, Asinus means 'ass' in Latin
    LLB: Really? All the better for a story of how an ass became a great leader is alwasy a bestseller.

Speaker of Truth Senior Member Moros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drisos
    well if we would.. no one would ever win because no one dies..
    Yeah but does there always have to be a winner? Always a few people win but the rest always looses. So should all that people need to feel sad because a few would be hapy? I say no! Therefore I say this time nobody must win the game, and nobody can loose! Do you like to loose? I bet you don't! And most people don't so vote for me and I'll make sure you'll never win! (Tough I'd refuse to win any election.......hmmm me with my messed up theories...)

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If you're scared off by the two pages already, don't be, we're still looking for players. I shall post a warning when the game is about to start.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

I'm in again, of course.

The Breath of God Member Divine Wind's Avatar

Count me in :)
    "To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
    -Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Count me in as a potential victim.

Savior of Peasant Phill Member Silver Rusher's Avatar

(spoof post follows)

OK guys, it is time for me to reveal myself. I am the detective. Yes, that's right, it is me, not any of the other 7 people who claimed to be the detective before me. And I can prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief
    Congrats, Silver Rusher, you are the new detective.
    I think that's proof enough. Now, I think I have just about managed to find the mafia. Here is the list of all the people I have investigated, in order:

GeneralHankerchief - I wasn't actually allowed investigate him for some reason, can't quite understand why. It's a shame really, 'cos he was acting really suspicious, organising the game and all.
    (org member) - GUILTY!!!
    (org member) - GUILTY!!!
    (org member) - INNOCENT, but suspicious... Vote him off now just to be sure.
    (org member) - INNOCENT
    (org member) - INNOCENT
    (org member) - INNOCENT
    (org member) - INNOCENT
    (org member) - INNOCENT
    (org member) - INNOCENT
    (org member) - INNOCENT
    (org member) - INNOCENT
    (org member) - INNOCENT
    (org member) - INNOCENT
    (org member) - INNOCENT

After investigating that last member I grew fed up of searching for the other mafios... wait a minute...

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    I left the oven on!!! (runs away)
    THE GODFATHER, PART 2
    The Thread

Let's do this thing!

Get in the mood for some Family Business!
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    The Backroom is the Crackroom.

Sign me up .

Sovereign Oppressor Member TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Juggler Champion Kralizec's Avatar

I'm in.

Thumbs up Re: Mafia III: Return of the Mafia

im Don Corleone.

I'm making a offer you cant refuse.

ok?
    Last edited by The Spartan (Returns); 08-10-2006 at 22:09.

Another tribute to the game:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoCDh3lNzNo
    (Warning- brief incident of language)
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    The Backroom is the Crackroom.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Spartan
    im Don Corleone.

ok?
    I refuse
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

count me in!
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Im in.
    "How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." -Ronald Reagan

"It's somewhat ironic that closing spam threads increases my postcount"
    -Ser Clegane

I'd love to play! I'm so excited about this, its ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by The Spartan
    im Don Corleone.

ok?
    Um, Don Corleone frequents the Backroom.
    "Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite." - John Kenneth Galbraith

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The game will begin in 24 hours. This is a warning to all people who want to join- if you haven't, please do so ASAP.

I'm going to PM a couple of previous players to see if they're interested again in the meantime.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur

In a top-secret lab planning world domination

Sounds good. By my count we now have about 36 players, just a few more than last time. It's shaping up to be a good game.
    If you define cowardice as running away at the first sign of danger, screaming and tripping and begging for mercy, then yes, Mr. Brave man, I guess I'm a coward. -Jack Handey

Member Member Alexander the Pretty Good's Avatar

Gah! I'm in! Thanks for the PM, GeneralHankerchief, I had completely forgotten!

Blog Entries

Any time, good sir.

12 hours, everyone else.

im in please
    I support Israel

Headless Senior Member Pannonian's Avatar

Add me.

Blog Entries

The game is now officially closed to anybody else who wants to play.

I will now determine the mafia and Detective and PM them. Stand by...

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, I can't wait... I'm pretty much a newb to The Org, and this will be my first mafia game ever, in real life or through the internet. Not sure why I should be so excited about it, but I think this is one of the coolest things I've ever done, which is pretty sad I suppose. Good luck bringing down the mafioso, everyone! (unless I get chosen to be one, in which case I wish you all miserable luck)

Blog Entries

Ok, the mafia and Detective have been selected. If you didn't get a PM, you're just a plain old villager. Sorry.

Here is the brand new, shiny status list:

Still alive:
    discovery1
    Reenk Roink
    Sasaki Kojiro
    Crazed Rabbit
    SSNeoperestroika
    Csar
    AggonyDuck
    evil_maniac from mars
    Zalmoxis
    The Spartan
    Orb
    Ice
    Uesugi Kenshin
    Tiberius
    Eclectic
    Lemur
    Ignoramus
    Kommodus
    Destroyer of Hope
    Drisos
    Peasant Phill
    Sigurd Fafnesbane
    Silver Rusher
    Banquo's Ghost
    UltraWar
    Ianofsmeg16
    Gertgregoor
    littlelostboy
    Cowhead418
    Divine Wind
    Wonderland
    Stormcrow
    Kralizec
    Kagemusha
    Hiji
    B_Ray
    Alexander the Pretty Good
    diablodelmar
    Pannonian

Mafia and Detective, if you could please PM with your kill selections/investigations. Thanks.

Game on!

Thumbs up Re: Mafia III: Return of the Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by diablodelmar
    im in please
    hey, diablodelmar! good to see your back!

Blog Entries

Day breaks in the Frontroom. All is quiet. Everyone in the tranquil village rises to eat breakfast and read their morning paper. That is, everyone but one...

An hour before, someone messed with the ventalation system inside the house of Sigurd Fafnesbane. Ever since, an odorless, colorless gas had been slowly building up to dangerous levels inside his house. For you see, this nasty person had shut all the doors and windows beforehand.

Sigurd of course, realized none of this. In his dream, however, things began to break apart to the point where there was no dream. But he did not wake up. In a way, he was lucky. For he was dead, and did not get to witness the terror that would soon envelope his peaceful town.

The other villagers were totally unaware of this, and continued to live their normal lives. discovery1 had a day off and decided to take a nice walk through the ever-diminishing Frontroom forest. Disco, an environmentalist, saw a piece of litter on the ground and muttered to himself. These idiots were destroying everything.

He walked over to it, and realized that it was an envelope - full of money! Suddenly Disco's opinion of the litterbug changed greatly. He bent down to pick it up - and fell into a foxhole. He felt the sticky sensation of oil all over him. It was a trap. Disco looked up and saw somebody nearby, chuckling.

"Is this some kind of sick joke?" he demanded.

The mafioso laughed. "No, just your death." He then snatched the envelope, and lit a match.

Disco was turned to ash in seconds, but he did hear one word: "Arrivederci."

A few hours later, Chief of Police Beirut gathered the entire village to the town center to make an announcement.

"Gentlemen," he began, "I have two things to say. First of all, Sigurd Fafnesbane's house is quarantined due to unstable amounts of poisonous gas inside. If you open any doors or windows, enough gas will pour out to suffocate you. Second, we have lost two souls today, both dying horrible deaths. Sigurd and discovery1 have been murdered, and BKS and I believe that it is the work of the mafia!

"One of you did this. Therefore, we will take a vote on who you think did it. Whoever gets the most votes is executed the same way poor Sigurd got it - by gas. Get voting!"

Villagers, now is your time. Please vote publicly for who you think killed Sigurd and Disco. After about 24 hours, I will end voting and post the execution.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast