Page 155 of 167 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,650 of 5004

Thread: LEN Teh Footy God's Footballodium

One of the Undutchables Member The Stranger's Avatar

Default Re: LEN Teh Footy God's Footballodium

it didnt look just incompetent, it looked as if they werent even trying to play.

i mean i have seen 3 goals in 5 minutes before, so 3 in 10 isnt that odd. I have seen 10-0 or 11-0 before but atleast the losing players were trying to make sure it wouldnt get worse. Dinamo wasnt trying anything at all...

We do not sow.

Peerless Senior Member johnhughthom's Avatar

Don't forget:

Grand Patron's Banner Bearer Senior Member Peasant Phill's Avatar
    Somewhere relatively safe, behind some one else, preferably at the back
    Blog Entries

I find it hard to judge since I've only seen the goals. This is highly supect though. Not a good decision from the EUFA to only focus on the betting. There communiction wasn't brilliant either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drone
    Someone has to watch over the wheat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TinCow
    We've made our walls sufficiently thick that we don't even hear the wet thuds of them bashing their brains against the outer wall and falling as lifeless corpses into our bottomless moat.

Hee hee, UEFA rub salt into Ajax' wounds with that Europa League draw.

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

As a longtime Ajax fan, I am disappointed with the draw. Manchester United is more than a mouthful for us unfortunately.

I am still hoping for an upset. Ajax Amsterdam!
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

And Lyon given the easiest draw in the Champion's League. Whatever happened to karma?

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

hehe our neighbours can be so cruel at times http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/aj...8420.bild.html

And what really happened http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/1897...aanvallen.html

The first few videos I saw of the incident made it look like the keeper ran up to somebody lying on the ground and attacked him, seeing the incident in full shows it wasn't quite like that. I think the referee is getting a bit if unfair criticism though, he was put in an impossible situation, the laws of the game saw he had to send the player off, you could see he was uncomfortable doing it, but he probably would have gotten grief if he hadn't. Hopefully the Dutch FA show some common sense and don't ban the keeper.

ye just replay the game from minute 37 with 1-0 for ajax. 11 vs 11 players on the pitch. whether the keeper plays is up to AZ. he shouldnt receive a ban but perhaps some precaution is wise.

We do not sow.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhughthom View Post
    The first few videos I saw of the incident made it look like the keeper ran up to somebody lying on the ground and attacked him, seeing the incident in full shows it wasn't quite like that. I think the referee is getting a bit if unfair criticism though, he was put in an impossible situation, the laws of the game saw he had to send the player off, you could see he was uncomfortable doing it, but he probably would have gotten grief if he hadn't. Hopefully the Dutch FA show some common sense and don't ban the keeper.
    Referee couldn't have done anything else it are the rules, but this has never happened before

Senior Member Senior Member naut's Avatar

Should have kicked the hooligan harder.
    #Hillary4prism

BD:TW

Some piously affirm: "The truth is such and such. I know! I see!"
    And hold that everything depends upon having the “right” religion.
    But when one really knows, one has no need of religion. - Mahavyuha Sutra

Freedom necessarily involves risk. - Alan Watts

Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    Should have kicked the hooligan harder.
    I'd say, doubt he even knew what he was doing there things can go very fast, we are animals we still have survival-reflexes. But the good news is that the red card has been retracted. Had that kick actually had hit him it could have been byebye carreer.

but playing the game over from 0-0 is a disgrace.

We do not sow.

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

So how giddy are Celtic fans today?
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Blimey.

Bolton midfielder Fabrice Muamba faces a crucial 24 hours in his fight for life, manager Owen Coyle has said.

The 23-year-old remains critically ill after collapsing during an FA Cup quarter-final tie against Tottenham.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17419654

Get well soon Fabrice.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Senior Member Senior Member naut's Avatar

The footage was not nice to watch. Hope for the best.

Attachment 4747
    #Hillary4prism

BD:TW

Some piously affirm: "The truth is such and such. I know! I see!"
    And hold that everything depends upon having the “right” religion.
    But when one really knows, one has no need of religion. - Mahavyuha Sutra

Freedom necessarily involves risk. - Alan Watts

Horse Archer Senior Member Sarmatian's Avatar

I'm really sad that Barcelona and Milan had to meet now. Based on what they've shown so far, those two teams, along with Real and Bayern deserved to be in the semis.

Quote Originally Posted by drone View Post
    Improvements were made, but I agree with you guys. 5th or 6th is most likely. 4th if Chelsea (the likeliest candidate) gacks it.
    Full season (mostly) review: Who would have thought it? Nice recovery overall, hopefully they can stay above Spurs for 3rd. Both Spurs and Chelsea seem to have lost their way a bit, their game last weekend was a disgrace and two hours I will never get back. Having Vermaelen healthy saved the season, paired with Koscielny they have been solid in the back. RVP has been superb of course, and I think he has done a pretty good job with the armband as well. The midfield has recovered from the losses earlier this year and are playing much better. Most people would put RVP up for most valuable this year, but I would have to go with Song. He has done an incredible job protecting the back four, and has produced some of the prettiest goals of the year with his long passes.

At this point, I'm hoping ManU take the title. What's one more in the grand scheme of things? A City collapse is more entertaining, and it's what Nasri deserves.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Arsenal's reaction and recovery has been superb, Wenger really knows his stuff.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Two penalties for Barcelona last night and second one was really dubious. Ok, Milan was totally outplayed but that penalty when the score was 1:1 got to hurt and will definitely leave everybody wondering "what if".

Bayern made short work of Marseilles as expected and now I hope they win against Real.

Here's for a Barca-Bayern final!

well, to be honest, i would rather have referees punish such behavior more often, but they have to be consistent. in the light of how most refs handle games (which is, they never punish pulling and pushing in the box if the ball is not even near there) it was definitly easily given. but still, nesta was committing a foul there and it shouldnt be allowed and technically the penalty was correct. but still, fifa/uefa should make a more consistent policy regarding such incidents. either always give a penalty, or never. period

We do not sow.

Speaker of Truth Senior Member Moros's Avatar

A few days ago there was an interesting statistic in the papers: 1 in three schwalbes gets a penalty.

Grand Patron's Banner Bearer Senior Member Peasant Phill's Avatar
    Somewhere relatively safe, behind some one else, preferably at the back
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Moros View Post
    A few days ago there was an interesting statistic in the papers: 1 in three schwalbes gets a penalty.
    How many penalties don't get awarded due to the existance of a schwalbe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drone
    Someone has to watch over the wheat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TinCow
    We've made our walls sufficiently thick that we don't even hear the wet thuds of them bashing their brains against the outer wall and falling as lifeless corpses into our bottomless moat.

Speaker of Truth Senior Member Moros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Stranger View Post
    well, to be honest, i would rather have referees punish such behavior more often, but they have to be consistent. in the light of how most refs handle games (which is, they never punish pulling and pushing in the box if the ball is not even near there) it was definitly easily given. but still, nesta was committing a foul there and it shouldnt be allowed and technically the penalty was correct. but still, fifa/uefa should make a more consistent policy regarding such incidents. either always give a penalty, or never. period
    Still, that happens just about any time there's a corner kick. Furthermore, the pulling started before the ball was kicked so the ref should have called on it before the kick was taken.

Fabrice is welcomed back to the Reebok.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17928278

The Spurs fans were excellent as well. Well done all, especially Fabrice.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

AJAX CHAMPIONS!!! EDYZ U COMING FOR A BEER?

We do not sow.

THE CITIZENS!!!!

also enjoy this man's brilliance!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkNV-gskpf0

We do not sow.

Never been and end of season like it, at least in my time. On another note Joey Barton is a disgusting excuse for a human being and should receive a life time ban from English football. How many times does he have to behave like this and come back to play? If it happened on the street he would be locked up.

"A lamb goes to the slaughter but a man, he knows when to walk away."

Quote Originally Posted by tibilicus View Post
    Never been and end of season like it, at least in my time.

Well done to City though, didn't think I'd ever see Man U botch a title like they just did.

On a side note, come on Chelsea!

Page 155 of 167 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165 ... LastLast