Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Gotta have more Mafia [Concluded]

Default Re: Gotta have more Mafia

I was trying to do this all through the other game:

VOTE: LEMUR

'My intelligence is not just insulted, it's looking for revenge with a gun and no mercy. ' - Frogbeastegg

SERA NIMIS VITA EST CRASTINA VIVE HODIE

The life of tomorrow is too late - live today!

Senior member Senior Member Dutch_guy's Avatar

Nothing personal Lemur, but we might as well get this over quickly Vote:Lemur.

Last edited by Dutch_guy; 08-31-2006 at 21:32.
    I'm an athiest. I get offended everytime I see a cold, empty room. - MRD

Speaker of Truth Senior Member Moros's Avatar

To ennoy him, can't you read? Tss silly dutch.

Vote: Lemur

A preemptive strike against whining and everything else that comes with it .

Quote Originally Posted by Gertgregoor
    To ennoy him, can't you read? Tss silly dutch.
    It seems you posted that while I was editing my post, so yeah, scrolling up told me what I needed to know - thanks anyway.

Wow, this is interesting. I would kind of like to check out Wikipedia's page on Mafia in order to get a better idea of what all roles might be in play here, but I think it will be more fun to figure them out ourselves. Revealing each player's role with their death removes some of the mystery and confusion, which is nice considering there's more to keep track of. Anyway...

Poor discovery, guy got killed in the very first round of the last Mafia game, too! Whoever killed him first this time is truly insidiously evil. Feel sorry for Drisos, too, killing himself when his lover Silver Rusher went down. Never would have guess he was gay... I wonder if the Juliet role is supposed to defend the mafioso they're tied to, and if that effectively makes them anti-town?

Also, the two deaths seemed as if they were coordinated. But if there are two rival mafia families, that can't be the case, right? I assume that the fact that discovery's bus collided into Silver Rusher's burning barrel was purely coincidental?

Anyway, it looks like Lemur will likely end up with the majority of the votes. And I'd personally like to see Lemur die for his behavior in the last Mafia game (which is still ongoing)... but, it would be no fun to let that carry over, and I'd rather everyone start with a clean slate. I have no, and never have had, hard feelings toward you, Lemur. So I'll vote GeneralHankerchief, that he can know what it feels like to be voted for, for the very first time.

vote: GeneralHankerchief

All of my beer is gone? There is only ONE person here who hates me enough to torture me like this:

VOTE: LEMUR

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    The Backroom is the Crackroom.

Speaker of Truth Senior Member Moros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch_guy
    It seems you posted that while I was editing my post, so yeah, scrolling up told me what I needed to know - thanks anyway.

for callin you silly?
    Strange guy, funny and nice. But strange. TOugh I do no like you in the other mafi game.

Senior Member Senior Member Reenk Roink's Avatar

gah!
    Last edited by Reenk Roink; 09-02-2006 at 01:20.

In a top-secret lab planning world domination

Poor Lemur. I gonna Vote:doc_bean just to mix things up.
    If you define cowardice as running away at the first sign of danger, screaming and tripping and begging for mercy, then yes, Mr. Brave man, I guess I'm a coward. -Jack Handey

Arena Senior Member Crazed Rabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Someone stole DA's beer?

Vote:Lemur

I figure I'll break my trend of not ever voting for him, and he's the only one who would do such a cruel thing to DA. Plus, we won't have the lengthy speils from him.

Crazed Rabbit
    Ja Mata, Tosa.

The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter – all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement! - William Pitt the Elder

Vote Count (11 to lynch):

Lemur: 8
    GH: 1
    doc_bean: 1

Post overidden by Sasaki :(
    Last edited by Orb; 08-31-2006 at 23:58.

'My intelligence is not just insulted, it's looking for revenge with a gun and no mercy. ' - Frogbeastegg

Nah, because people can change votes if they wish. 10 will only be 50% and he'll need more than 50% to be lynched. 8 votes and he hasn't even had a chance to defend himself, poor guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gertgregoor
    for callin you silly?
    Strange guy, funny and nice. But strange. TOugh I do no like you in the other mafi game.
    No for understanding why everyone was voting for Lemur.

Just so you know, the voting shouldn't be taken personal, you're still my favorite Belgian - no worries.

Dragonslayer Emeritus Senior Member Sigurd's Avatar

Too little to work on… I suspect this game is on expert.
    Therefore Bandwagon it is Vote:Lemur
    let's hope you are Mafia.
    Status Emeritus

O.k. (At Sasaki)

I see no reason in rushing to vote for Lemur at this early stage. [Even if he will
    butcher everyone in that other town.] He is most likely doomed already, but I
    will reserve my vote for the time being.
    it's the **** that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come

Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him.

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

Well, Lemur is going to be lynched anyway, so I might as well speed things up a bit. My vote is Lemur.

That's 11. Voting is over. I'll post the execution tomorrow. People who have pm's to send me for night 2, send them.

By order of The Mayor: The citizen Lemur has been imprisoned for the time being instead of lynched. Upon his release he will be voted on again.

The game will proceed, I still want the night 2 pm's from the relevent people.

Blog Entries

What, now we're letting the accused defend themselves?! Soon you'll want a trial and actual evidence.

Crazed Rabbit
    Ja Mata, Tosa.

The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter – all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement! - William Pitt the Elder

I'm not the mayor

So the mayor can pardon condemned criminals? Well that's... interesting. Not sure I like that one. One guy has the ability to overturn everyone else's votes? Not sure that's gonna help us. I hope every person can only be pardoned once.

Blog Entries

Ah.

Crazed Rabbit
    Ja Mata, Tosa.

Sorry, I keep forgetting you guys haven't read the wiki. This is a role that should be explained:

The governor is a civilian who arrest (for a certain number of days) a person who is voted to be lynched at day. While being arrested, he still can discuss and vote, but -if he is a special role- can't do anything else. After being released, the town has to vote whether to kill him or not. How to play: After the town decided about who to lynch, the moderator asks the governor (of course, the other players have to close their eyes) if this person should be arrested or not. If arrested, the Mafia learns about the true identity.

Terra, Solar System, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, somewhere in this universe.

The mafia learns the true identity how?
    Student by day, bacon-eating narwhal by night (specifically midnight)

I tell them, how else?

Terra, Solar System, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, somewhere in this universe.

The governor is a civilian who arrest (for a certain number of days) a person who is voted to be lynched at day. While being arrested, he still can discuss and vote, but -if he is a special role- can't do anything else. After being released, the town has to vote whether to kill him or not. How to play: After the town decided about who to lynch, the moderator asks the governor (of course, the other players have to close their eyes) if this person should be arrested or not. If arrested, the Mafia learns about the true identity.
    I meant this. What do you mean by that?
    Student by day, bacon-eating narwhal by night (specifically midnight)

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast