Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Godfather, Part 1 (or yet another Mafia game) by Silver Rusher [Concluded]

Default Re: The Godfather, Part 1 (or yet another Mafia game) by Silver Rusher (Night 1)

We're both mods. Not sure why he wanted to point that out though.

Savior of Peasant Phill Member Silver Rusher's Avatar

Default Re: The Godfather, Part 1 (or yet another Mafia game) by Silver Rusher (Night 1)

Heh heh heh I just like to make that distinction . I don't know why either actually. I will remove them once the kills have been made.
    THE GODFATHER, PART 2
    The Thread

I know why, you just wanted everyone to gang up on the mods !

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

Day breaks in the Gameroom. All is quiet.

All of the Gameroom's residents were hung over. The party last night was like a gas cloud had floated over the town. But some of the town's residents were up in the middle of the night.

Everybody was talking about how the Mafia could strike at any time, but that night was obviously not the right time for them because none of the Gameroom's residents were hurt, killed, or had attempts on their lives. Paranoia was beginning to grow thin in the Gameroom.

The people of the Gameroom went straight to the town center after breakfast for a meeting to discuss the problem of mutated rats when suddenly the clouds parted and Silver Rusher's huge, blonded face popped out between them. Crazed Rabbit, along with many other villagers, were horrified.

"Hey, aren't you the annoying ghost who haunted us with rubbish suspicions when we were back in the Frontroom?" CR asked. "How did you get to become God?"

"SILENCE!!!" yelled SR. A bolt of lightning hit Crazed Rabbit, who turned into a large hare.

"You fools split off from the Frontroom, yet you still don't even have a Chief of Police over here! Beirut would be appalled to see what you foolish mortals have become. Everybody in this pathetic village must vote for one before dusk (that's a 24-hour period after this post is written)." SR's head retreated back into the clouds, before popping back out again, "Oh, and another thing. If I catch anybody here providing no reasons/bad reasons for their votes (only applies when lynching) or even not voting at all, I will give you a warning. Three warnings and you are as good as dead." SR retreated into the clouds, for good this time. Another lightning bolt hit CR and he turned back into a human.

To vote for someone to be the new Chief of Police, type CoP: Name, e.g. CoP: Silver Rusher in your post. If you want to change your vote, you must unvote in a seperate post (leave your previous vote intact) by typing Not-CoP: Name before voting for another person. The Chief of Police vote works differently to others in that there only need to be more votes for one person than for anyone else at the end of the 24 hour period.

What the Chief of Police role entails:
    -Cannot vote
    -Cannot be killed by mafia
    -Can be lynched
    -Somebody who already has a role could be Chief of Police as well
    -Decides the method of execution
    -If voted to be Chief of Police, the person voted in has to be Chief of Police regardless of whether they want to or not.

Still alive:
    GeneralHankerchief
    Sigurd Fafnesbane
    doc_bean
    Leet Eriksson
    UltraWar
    Dutch_guy
    discovery1
    Orb
    Sasaki Kojiro
    Upxl
    AggonyDuck
    SSNeoperestroika
    IrishArmenian
    Ignoramus
    Tiberius
    Cowhead418
    evil_maniac from mars
    B_Ray
    Drisos
    Hiji
    Crazed Rabbit
    The Spartan
    Divine Wind
    Krazilec
    Masy
    Kagemusha
    Big King Sanctaphrax
    Reenk Roink
    littlelostboy
    Gertgregoor
    Bombasticus_Maximus
    Destroyer_of_Hope
    GoreBag
    Last edited by Silver Rusher; 09-09-2006 at 17:25.
    THE GODFATHER, PART 2
    The Thread

zombologist Senior Member doc_bean's Avatar

CoP: doc_bean

Hey, at least I know I am not in the mafia !
    Yes, Iraq is peaceful. Go to sleep now. - Adrian II

I wonder how many will end up voting for themselves...

You sure you wanna do that, doc?
    THE GODFATHER, PART 2
    The Thread

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Huh? No kills?

Not that I'm complaining, but was this always planned SR?
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Slain by mafia-implanted bombs Member littlelostboy's Avatar

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    CoP: Big King Sanctaphrax

Since Beriut is already a Police in the other mafia game, I'll say let BKS, the other mod be the OTHER Police. hehe.
    My name is Asinius Commodus, son of the Eagle.

Fellow of the Seven Legendary Writers (but got kicked out)

KoW: Erm, LLB, Asinus means 'ass' in Latin
    LLB: Really? All the better for a story of how an ass became a great leader is alwasy a bestseller.

Figure it out for yourself GH.
    THE GODFATHER, PART 2
    The Thread

Arena Senior Member Crazed Rabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well I, for one, don't like this crazy dimension. Funny write-up though.

Anyways, I vote
    CoP: Crazed Rabbit

I'm not mafia, and I'm sick of having the mafia kill me in the last couple turns before the end of a game. One of these days I'm going to survive a game of mafia, dangnabit.

Also, vote for me and I'll think up clever, funny, and painful ways to execute the condemned! I'll listen to villager suggestions for executions, too!

Crazed Rabbit
    Last edited by Crazed Rabbit; 09-09-2006 at 17:22.
    Ja Mata, Tosa.

The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter – all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement! - William Pitt the Elder

CoP:GeneralHankerchief

Because he's cool and deserves a fun role of some kind

The Ultimate Grand Inquisitor! Member UltraWar's Avatar

CoP: UltraWar

I would like to be Chief of Police as I would be perfect for the job because I am peaceful and do not going around murdering people!

I am also original in ideas and will like to have the "non-voting" role

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's immunity from being killed, right? Done and done.

CoP: General Hankerchief

Heh, the initials of Chief of Police spell COP.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

The Ultimate Grand Inquisitor! Member UltraWar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief
    It's immunity from being killed, right? Done and done.

Heh, the initials of Chief of Police spell COP.
    You could be Lynched

CoP: Lemur

Ach, wait a moment, he's not playing.

Well, we'll have to take someone equally helpful:

CoP: The Spartan

'My intelligence is not just insulted, it's looking for revenge with a gun and no mercy. ' - Frogbeastegg

SERA NIMIS VITA EST CRASTINA VIVE HODIE

The life of tomorrow is too late - live today!

Quote Originally Posted by Orb

UnCoP: doc_bean

What's the logic of wanting someone unhelpful for CoP? They'll be around to the endgame, it'd be nice to have someone helpful.

Senior Member Senior Member Reenk Roink's Avatar

Chief of Police: Reenkmeiyster

CoP: Sasaki Kojiro. Cos whos better at handling Justice than a mod? Also it pays to suck up...
    "Once upon a time, on the internet there was a guy, a very deeply flawed man, they called him Eric Bauman..." -www.ebaumsworldsucks.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sasaki Kojiro
    What's the logic of wanting someone unhelpful for CoP? They'll be around to the endgame, it'd be nice to have someone helpful.
    Well if he turns out to be a mafia member he wouldn't have done too much damage, besides, CoP powers are limited anyway. It's just a figurehead position.

Default Re: The Godfather, Part 1 (or yet another Mafia game) by Silver Rusher (Day 1)

To follow traditions i vote COP Sasaki Kojiro.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Sovereign Oppressor Member TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Juggler Champion Kralizec's Avatar

Default Re: The Godfather, Part 1 (or yet another Mafia game) by Silver Rusher (Day 1)

Cop: Sasaki Kojiro

Reason: he seems capable for the job, and I'd rather not cause a lock-up in the vote count (I want this game to start for real soon), so I figured I'd just vote who seemed to have the highest chance of winning.
    Last edited by Kralizec; 09-09-2006 at 19:25.

Vote count 1:
    Sasaki Kojiro: 3 votes
    The Spartan: 2 votes
    GeneralHankerchief: 2 votes
    Big King Sanctaphrax, Crazed Rabbit, UltraWar, Reenk Roink: 1 vote each
    THE GODFATHER, PART 2
    The Thread

Dragonslayer Emeritus Senior Member Sigurd's Avatar

CoP: 1337 3|2||
    This is his first game, besides he knows how to interrogate.
    Status Emeritus

I assume by that you mean Leet Eriksson?
    THE GODFATHER, PART 2
    The Thread

Thumbs up Re: The Godfather, Part 1 (or yet another Mafia game) by Silver Rusher (Night 1)

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief
    seconding your own vote!

Friendship, Fun & Honour!

"The Prussian army always attacks."
    -Frederick the Great

When it occurs to a man that nature does not regard him as important and that she feels she would not maim the universe by disposing of him, he at first wishes to throw bricks at the temple, and he hates deeply the fact that there are no bricks and no temples
    -Stephen Crane

Medical Welshman in London. Senior Member Big King Sanctaphrax's Avatar
    Cardiff in the summer, London during term time.

What happens if we lynch the CoP? Do we vote for a new one?

Oh, and CoP-GeneralHankerchief.
    Co-Lord of BKS and Beirut's Kingdom of Peace and Love.

"Handsome features, rugged exteriors, intellectual chick magnets, we're pretty much twins."-Beirut

"Rhy, where's your helicopter now? Where's your ******* helicopter now?"-Mephistopheles.

Might as well speed this up then.

UnCoP: The Spartan
    CoP: GeneralH

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast