Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Thing: The .Org Game [Concluded]

Default Re: The Thing: The .Org Game

My general strategy was to kill off the talkative ones, and save the lurker EMFM for the last round, where I could pin everything on him

It seems to have worked.

'My intelligence is not just insulted, it's looking for revenge with a gun and no mercy. ' - Frogbeastegg

SERA NIMIS VITA EST CRASTINA VIVE HODIE

The life of tomorrow is too late - live today!

Bringing down the vulgaroisie Member King Henry V's Avatar

Default Re: The Thing: The .Org Game (finished)

Pfft, you plonkers. I told you it was Orb.
    www.thechap.net
    "We were not born into this world to be happy, but to do our duty." Bismarck
    "You can't be a successful Dictator and design women's underclothing. One or the other. Not both." The Right Hon. Bertram Wilberforce Wooster
    "Man, being reasonable, must get drunk; the best of life is but intoxication" - Lord Byron
    "Where men are forbidden to honour a king they honour millionaires, athletes, or film-stars instead: even famous prostitutes or gangsters. For spiritual nature, like bodily nature, will be served; deny it food and it will gobble poison." - C. S. Lewis

Default Re: The Thing: The .Org Game (finished)

You had me fooled Orb. Anyway, I'm glad that SR was fairly killed, and not knocked off by UltraWar just for talking so much.

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345