Total War Multiplayers Bill of Rights
We by this document declare our accord in that we believe it to be the inherent inalienable right of all multiplayers to be free from both clear and masked language which:
1. Promotes racial/ethnic hatred, or is recognized as a racial/ethnic slur, or alludes to symbols of racial/ethnic hatred.
2. Refer to extreme and/or violent sexual acts, and extremely violent real life actions.
3. Refers to violence in any capacity that is not directly related to the game, or releases any real life information about other players.
4. Promotes national hatred, is recognized as a national slur, or alludes to symbols of national hatred.
5. Insultingly refers to any aspect of sexual orientation pertaining to themselves or other players.
6. Intended to disturb groups of players, such as disruption of player sponsored events or gatherings.
7. Is crude and offensive in nature, is an inappropriate reference to human anatomy or bodily functions, or is pornographic in nature.
8. Is a mildly inappropriate reference to human anatomy or bodily functions, or is otherwise considered objectionable.
9. Insultingly refers to player organizations, other players, provider employees, or groups of people, be they in the game or external.
10. Negatively portrays major religions or religious figures.
11. References to abusing illegal drugs, or to performing illegal activities.
12. Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish, which includes saying the same phrase more than once in a period of 30 seconds.
13. Advertises any non-beneficial, non-Total War related businesses, organizations, or websites.
(With apologies to Blizzard In-Game Support)