Thread: When will it be done?

Question When will it be done?

Hi I'm Deathemperor and this is my first post in The Guild. I've been looking through the RES GESTAE topics and screenshots and all I can say is oh my god! The amount of changes to Rome: Total War made by Prometheus and his team is astounding I've never seen anything like it before! I just recently installed Rome: Total Realism Platinum edition onto my PC but RES GESTAE easily blows it away in terms of quality,material,new content, and scale. I would really love to play it but alot of people have been saying it's not done yet and the people who have it installed are experiencing crashes and random bugs.

In a short period of time I have come to greatly admire Prometheus and his team, but I don't wan't to try RES GESTAE until their done so please could someone post a thread when it's complete? Thanks in advance and to Prometheus and his friends: Amazing, absolutely amazing you all inspire me and make me proud to be a gamer.

"I fought with all that I had, but at the end I was left wounded, bloodied, and broken and asking myself, "Why?"."

Lightbulb Re: When will it be done?

Can I just suggest that you try out Europa Barbarorum while you wait. It's not "finished", but it is very stable and it has similar skins to RES GESTAE. If I am correct PROMETHEUS is one of their skinners. It's currently for 1.2, but soon it will be for 1.5 (which is what you probably have if your are installing RTRPE).
    Last edited by MSB; 10-03-2006 at 08:07.

Default Re: When will it be done?

Thanks for the tip Mattheus, I love RTR and RTR Platinum but after seeing RES GESTAE I'm coninvced it's the only mod for an ancient world fanatic like myself Maybe I'll try Europa Barborum after I finish a few more Platinum campaigns.

"I fought with all that I had, but at the end I was left wounded, bloodied, and broken and asking myself, "Why?"."