Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feedback & Campaign reports

Default Feedback & Campaign reports

You have done a wonderfull job with this mod. I have only had time to play a little bit, forgive me if you have already covered this.
    Trees.....I do hate the trees from MTW, is there a way to improve?
    Unit description pics-are pixelated...is this so or am I needing to flip a switch in my preferences.
    Army formations-at the beginning of a battle I am unable to clcik on a unit and place them, I only have the option to set the army formation....or is that just the attacker? Anyway can we set some Samurai-like army formations available?
    How about a short mfile added in about Bushido? And maybe one about basic tactics? With a few illustrations...just to add to the mood and enjoyment. There will be folks playing this who didnt play STW......
    Ok i`m going back in
    dimeolas

Default Re: Feedback

...am getting a `spare hero` slot....
    ....are you going to redo the interface?
    ...and i`ll assume the evnt pics...
    Dimeolas

Clan Takiyama Senior Member R'as al Ghul's Avatar

Hello Dimeolas,

seems you have some catching up to do. It's all in the threads.
    Unit info pics are being worked on.
    When attacking you can only choose a formation, we can't change that.
    Formations, we might change them also, but it doesn't have priority now.
    Spare Hero Slot will be substituted by a huge list of characters barocca has prepared.
    The campaign interface looks now exactly as in S:TW.
    All event pics have been changed.

Screenshots:
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=48442
    Main thread:
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=48323

I don't think you have the last avaiable version?

Singleplayer: Download beta_8
    Multiplayer: Download beta_5.All.in.1
    I'll build a mountain of corpses - Ogami Itto, Lone Wolf & Cub
    Sometimes standing up for your friends means killing a whole lot of people - Sin City, by Frank Miller

...thank you, sounds like this is well towards completion then. I must have either missed something in download or installation because my event pics are from MTW as is the interface. No matter at this point tho......just having fun with it.
    dimeolas

Quote Originally Posted by Dimeolas
    I must have either missed something in download or installation because my event pics are from MTW as is the interface.
    Next version will have the STW interface and new event pics.

_________Designed to match Original STW gameplay.

Beta 8 + Beta 8.1 patch + New Maps + Sound add-on + Castles 2

...dont know if itys just the mod settings but I remember it happening in the MTW....when there is a rebellion and the original extinct clan reemerges...and they have 3 and a half full armies of the toughest and most expensive troops....bad for gameplay and balance and not historically accurate. Can anything be done. happened in a neighboring province that had been ravaged by war for years. The conquerors were attacked and i stepped in to save them...the origianl owners reemerged with 57 troops of high caliber......where were these guys hiding all along. I know where they will go....game unbalance.
    dimeolas

Thanks for the feedback, Dimeolas.
    I've been tinkering with the rebellious_troop_mix trigger.
    I can define the probabilities of each unit and in which kind of rebellion it will emerge.
    Faction reemergence is a bit different, though and not that easy to trigger in tests. If you have a savegame I'd be happy to test it.

Sometimes standing up for your friends means killing a whole lot of people - Sin City, by Frank Miller

warning- plot loss in progress Senior Member barocca's Avatar
    (*disclaimer* - reality may or may not exist, in some societies reality is a crime, punishable by life)

faction re-emergence is meant to be tough, they get large stacks of the best troops because the developers dont want them getting wiped out too easily,
    there were (when medieval came out v1.0) lots of threads from people complaining that their was no point to re-emerging factions because they were so easy to beat.
    So the devs made em tough. very tough.

but still not tough enough in my opinion - get some good troops and a good general
    knock out their first wave and the leader and the rest of the re-emergence will crumble
    OF course, if you dont have enough troops nearby...well, it might take a little longer to finish them off - and that is bad, VERY BAD,
    they breed like rabbits,
    If the leader gets "it on" with so much as one serving wench, well, 15 years down the track and baaaack they come....
    The winds that blows -
    ask them, which leaf on the tree
    will be next to go.

.....so what you are saying is that i should raid their provinces and round up every serving wench i can find.......?
    dimeolas

warning- plot loss in progress Senior Member barocca's Avatar
    (*disclaimer* - reality may or may not exist, in some societies reality is a crime, punishable by life)

well that Would be an effective way to improve the morale of your troops...
    The winds that blows -
    ask them, which leaf on the tree
    will be next to go.

...have played several as the Uesegi.....I start out expanding along the N coast...consolidate in the east.......one game was then tempted by a dying Takeda clan and took them out...only to have two of their allies to my west send me reeling. The strategic AI seems better. That samurai cav rocks......my first meeting with them was rather unfortunate for me. They slammed me with a left hook that i couldnt stop.
    Again thx gentlemen...
    dimeolas

You definitely need yari samurai to stop cavalry unless you have sufficient cavalry yourself. Even then it's better to have yari samurai because cavalry are expensive to replace.
    Last edited by Puzz3D; 08-14-2006 at 19:16.

...playing this game as Ashikaga.....and to begin the provinces to my south are rebel...but they do not have any troops in them......all but 1 or 2 dont have any buildings. Is this right?
    dimeolas

I think that's correct that some rebel provinces have no troops, but you have to be careful to move into those provinces with strong forces or else they will revolt and then there will be lots of rebels.

....I took them all...no problem, except tieing down troops until they were pacified. The Mogami to my east took good opp to strike and gave me a very tenacious conflict. They didnt go down until the last man was 6 feet under. Takeda even took advantage to slip a knife in between my ribs. But they paid dearly and then gladly accepted peace.
    It is now quiet.....peace and marraige with takeda to the east...allies to the west......ravaged by years of warfare.....yet managed to get the coffers up into the 6000 range. have a positive income all things equal...going to consolidate and gain strength.
    playing on normal and the AI is able to give a good game for a lowend player like me. Very nice.
    d

I hope Takeda doesn't yet possess all the provinces to the east (north) because they are rich provinces.

The AI gives quite a good game on normal difficulty. STW had the suicide general and it didn't flank with cavalry. Both of these things are corrected in the MTW/VI battle AI.

Takeda has not yet taken the north.....it appears this game they are more active than the others. When I can get back in will finish spying the north and do some much needed consolidation. I have learned not to trust the South.......if I were to hit takeda now they would hit me in the back.
    d

...installed the latest and have played briefly...beautifull man...just beautifull.
    dimeolas

Blog Entries

Been having a go as Maeda. Woohooo it's been interesting. Captured the rebel province to the Northeast, not a prob. then Chosakobe decide to sack my Capital... very bad. I turn my entire army back to my home Province, and Chosakobe decide not to take the field and return to their invading province.

It's time to go on the attack, Attacked the Chosakobe province to my south. Chosakobe force flees to their home Province. A small force is holding up in their Castle, and preventing me from moving further on. Meanwhile the Rebel Province that I took is taken back by Rebels. I send in a Fresh Force of Yari Ashigaru and Samurai Archers, with the Help of my Second Eldest Prince.

Next Turn: Chosakobe attack in Force. Thankfully my one unit of Monks decisively take out their No-Dachi and can wheel in to destroy their Samurai Spearmen. Chosakobe Force decides to flee. Battle won with small losses, despite them having a larger force.

The Battle to retake my lost Province goes a bit awry, Two Horse Archer Units pound my forces unmercifully so I move them into heavy woods, and let them fire away. Took Minimal Casualties there. After their pounding I was expecting a charge, but instead the Rebel Force flees the field and I take the Province by default.

I Hire a few Yari Cav. and 1 Cav. Archer Ronin in my Home Province and move them in to reinforce my main army still occupying the Chosakobe Province. Next Turn, things go better. Warrior Monks are trained at my Capital and move to reinforce my main army. Dissent is still high in my province to the north but no has rebelled. No-one has yet to Capitalise on the minimal amount of troops in my home province.

I assault the Chosakobe Fort to my south losing about 120 men. But the Province is mine.

Next Turn: I attack the Chosakobe Home Province, the Chosakobe Shogun flees to their southern Province without reinforcing their Castle, so I take it. I start training a Yari Ashigaru there and move to their final Province with my main force.

Next Turn: Faction to the North Invades my Home Province, but by this time I have two Warrior Monks and a Samurai Archer Holding it. I beat them back using trickery (and steep slopes with heavy woods).

My Final Battle with the Chosakobe Shogun goes very well, using my Main Force of Yari Samurai and No-Dachi I attack their line. Then using my Ronin Yari Cav I flank them. The Battle is decided there, and the Chosakobe are finished.

However, things are not so good as they seem. By using mercs I am now 1000 Koku in debt. I need to finish this war as soon as possible, disband expensive troops and start building up. The Good Part is, that in 10 years I have quadrupled the size of my rising Shogunate.

The Lord of Chaos Member ChaosLord's Avatar

I started up a game as the Chosokabe on normal with the goal to unite that island quickly and expand from there. Sadly, it took nearly 40-50 years to do it and turned three of my clan's family(Two of them Daimyos) into cowards. I started off well by allying Ukita and taking Awa, then when I gathered my forces and hit Sanuki.

Through mis-use of troops and several units of Hatamoto on their side I managed to get myself beat. Then to add insult to injury the Ukita invade and easily beats what left of their forces. Not to be denied my goal so easily I built up some more troops, allied with Clan Sanada? to break the Ukita alliance and invaded with my Prince...and got beat. Then thinking I could do it I scrambled nearly all the forces I had and threw them at Sanuki with my other Princes...and got beat. So now my entire clan were known as good runners.

Luckily the Ukita didn't press the attack from there and I was able to rebuild. Fast forward like 20-30 years after economic boosting and troop training I was ready to invade Ukita again, my cowardly Daimyo wanted revenge! It was the perfect time to do it too, just as I was ready to go the Ukita invaded Awaja to try and kill Clan Sanada leaving me to waltz into a poorly defended Sanuki.

Not happy with just Sanuki I left a token force beseiging the castle there and went to Awaja. I caught the Ukita Daimyo and what i'm pretty sure was all of his heirs with nowhere to go. I thorougly enjoyed the slaughter that followed, but didn't execute them after the battle since I needed the koku. So in keeping with my luck after I rescue Clan Sanada the Miyoshi Clan re-emerges in Sanuki and I have to run out and resume the waiting game.

I rebuilt my armies and then waited for a chance and I got it when they Miyoshi invaded Awaja and crushed Clan Sanada. Instead of invading with my rmy immediatedly I built up a force of 11 Ninja Assassins and sent them after the Miyoshi heirs and Daimyo. Amazingly one Assassin killed the heir, the Daimyo, and then the next Daimyo that was lucky enough to come of age the same year.

So finally I invaded and united my island, and then eventually took Awaja after Clan Sanada re-emerged, but that was many years later. I spent awhile turtling the developing. After I took Awaja I was trying to think of where to expand to and I got another lucky break. Three clans died out, and three others re-emerged in the same year(1560). Most of them were small ones but the Ryzumo had owned all of their island and the tail end of mainland Japan when they went.

So I sailed over and took half of the island before the Shimazu re-emerged and took the other half. After another disasterous war (my tactics suck now) I sent das uber Ninja over to the island and wiped out the Shimazu allowing me to take half their land...and now when I should be uniting this island too the Ryzumo have re-emerged with three stacks in the remaining two provinces. And thats where i'm at now, I think i'm just going to sic my Ninja on them and bribe what rebels remain if possible.

On the Japan-wide scale things have been pretty interesting. Oda has remained a constant power in the middle of Japan despite having to fight off the Ukita and Satame when they were both large, and countless faction re-emergences. The Satame were leading things till I guess the Mogami and Date re-emerged and ended their little party. Ukita were doing good as well, then they died without any heirs. Most of the other clans have just been food or stagnant, aside from the Ryzumo like I said had taken a large chunk.

On the bug reporting/balance suggestment side of things I did notice some stuff. Ships built in Tosa end up the Bugen Straight rather then Tosa Bay. A few maps seem to be messed up but it might be the tile issue I heard about, if not I can list all of them.

Also Ninjas seem to be rampant in this game and I don't think they're costing any upkeep. Did they not in S:TW either or is this a bug? Because spaming them can make taking out targets easy and the AI has been going nuts with them.

Lastly I think re-emergence chance may be set too high, the human can reasonably prevent it from happening to him but the AI doesn't seem to be able to deal with it in my games. This is just one game though so i'll see how it goes once i'm finished with this and play a few more.

Oh and great mod/conversion, i'm loving it even if I do keep getting beat.
    "Every good communist should know political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao tse-Tung

Default Re: Feedback & Campaign reports

Hello ChaosLord,

thanks for the report, reads like straight from the history book.
    It appears that I'm not the only one having problems to win battles. I think the beta_7 campaign offers a very demanding gameplay, even on normal. The reduced number of units (compared to M:TW) and the very clear usability labels I gave to the AI for using that troops brings out the very best of the AI. The tactics the AI uses in battle are very sound, imho.

To your points: (numbered by me)

1. On the bug reporting/balance suggestment side of things I did notice some stuff. Ships built in Tosa end up the Bugen Straight rather then Tosa Bay.
    2. A few maps seem to be messed up but it might be the tile issue I heard about, if not I can list all of them.

3. Also Ninjas seem to be rampant in this game and I don't think they're costing any upkeep. Did they not in S:TW either or is this a bug? Because spaming them can make taking out targets easy and the AI has been going nuts with them.

4. Lastly I think re-emergence chance may be set too high, the human can reasonably prevent it from happening to him but the AI doesn't seem to be able to deal with it in my games. This is just one game though so i'll see how it goes once i'm finished with this and play a few more.
    1. The port bugs are a rather old issue that we haven't got around fixing yet. Maybe we'll fix it in the next patch but rather in the next beta (8).
    2. Do you have the beta_ 7.1 patch installed? It should fix the map issue. If it doesn't I'll have to check this.
    3. Well,agents don't cost any upkeep cost in M:TW either. If it is the general consent that they should we can easily add that. I'll also look into the production choices for them to see if they're set to high. But actually I find it very nice to hear that the AI sends Assassins.
    4. A reemergence can appear if a clan got wiped out but an underage heir survived. Having many clans does of course increase the chance of having reemergences. I only have limited influence on the number of heirs (only starting heirs), as soon as the campaign runs the AI will start "producing" heirs to secure the lineage.
    Some of the clans that the beta_7 features are completely out of the time frame: Taira and Minamoto are pre-Sengoku, while Tokugawa are mainly post-Sengoku. The idea is to have several eras in the final version. The Sengoku or classic campaign will be closer to the revised beta_5 era included in the beta_7 plus a few more clans. Think classic Shogun*2.

R'as

STWmod beta 7, Takeda campaign starts with Takeda Shingen I as the daimyo, but there is an underage Takeda Shingen as well and he eventually comes of age, so you have two Takeda Shingens.

The Lord of Chaos Member ChaosLord's Avatar

I've got the 7.1 patch installed so maybe something is still off with some. The two maps I noticed this on was Awaji's battle map and Higo's castle battle map. On Awaji it was all dirt/roads in squares, the whole map like that if I remember right. For Higo it didn't have the new castles, but the old castle not linked fully, looked really weird.

On the Ninja thing I had just gotten used to their upkeep from RTW I guess. Its probably best not to introduce upkeep for them to keep things simpler for the AI, though if possible(I don't remember alot of MTW modding capabilities) increasing build priorites for border forts, or starting more regions with them would help the AI fight off massed assassins.

As for re-emergences I had thought they could be tweaked, but I was probably thinking of rebellions. I guess it just felt like it was higher because of all the clans like you said.

I decided to resign my game as the Chosokabe, it was nearly 1590 and the Ryzumo and their uber generals were slowly driving me out of their island, then the Ukita re-emerged with three stacks on my border making things look grim. So now that i've had a crash course on how to play again i'm going to start up a fresh game. I'll report any more oddities/bugs I come across here.
    "Every good communist should know political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao tse-Tung

Default Re: Download & Install information

Castles on Easy difficulty are actually "Easy"... as in, I can finally successfully assault one with an inferior force. So it could be too easy. ;) But it's n00b/non-RTS'er friendly.
    "Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity...
    ... the product of screwing being newborn virgins and the product of pacification wars being peace."

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosLord
    I've got the 7.1 patch installed so maybe something is still off with some. The two maps I noticed this on was Awaji's battle map and Higo's castle battle map. On Awaji it was all dirt/roads in squares, the whole map like that if I remember right. For Higo it didn't have the new castles, but the old castle not linked fully, looked really weird.
    OK. We've found the causes of these two problems, and they will be corrected in the next release which should be available soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Irinami
    Castles on Easy difficulty are actually "Easy"... as in, I can finally successfully assault one with an inferior force. So it could be too easy.
    Based on a preliminary battle on a small castle, I made all walls, towers and the keep the shooting type for all castles, and I even included some shooting guardhouses inside the larger castles. This is the maximum strength I can make a castle right now. If we find that even the large castles are too weak, I think the shooting rate or the defensive value of the structures can be increased. Once we get into making the large maps, we can make some very large castles.

Quote Originally Posted by Puzz3D
    Castles on Easy difficulty are actually "Easy"... as in, I can finally successfully assault one with an inferior force. So it could be too easy.
    Based on a preliminary battle on a small castle, I made all walls, towers and the keep the shooting type for all castles, and I even included some shooting guardhouses inside the larger castles. This is the maximum strength I can make a castle right now. If we find that even the large castles are too weak, I think the shooting rate or the defensive value of the structures can be increased. Once we get into making the large maps, we can make some very large castles.
    I have now assaulted almost every castle in the game. (Screw waiting for a siege--I don't have time for that crap, and the losses are atrocious.) Small, large, everything but fortresses and citadels. I can tell you that, on Easy, I can always beat the "auto-resolve" losses by a factor of 2 or 3. I think it's good, I just added the disclaimer because generally in RTS'es, if I think it's good, then other players post that whatever's in question is too easy.

The shooting guardhouses and so-on are an excellent addition. In the Sengoku Jidai (and as far as I know all other eras), all occupants of a castle were expected to bear arms against attackers, men and women, lords and dungscrubbers. This is where would-be female warriors could gain a reputation to build off from. It's also (according to my learning) where the idea of the Naginata as a woman's weapon came from--it's an excellent defensive weapon, especially for someone outclassed. But it was not until after the Sengoku Jidai that it was considered female-only.

General Campaign Feedback:

Most excellent. I have 7.1 installed and have terrain tiles messing up, but I don't really care. I don't seem to recall any rhyme or reason as to which maps it is, but again, it doesn't bother me so I didn't pay any attention to it. Sorry. My laptop died, so I can't go check. :(

Easy was Easy, or at least doable. Starting as Shimazu, I took Kyuushuu in about a decade, then Shikoku and Nagato prefecture in Honshu. Awaji was a simple assault and is always a good choice to sieze and hold. From Awa and Awaji I assaulted eastern Sannyo--Bizen and Bitchuu, and proceeded through Mimasaka to secure a right flank on Mori. As I was allied to him, I spend the next couple of decades securing my right flank until I reached Kansai, where I was allied to Oda and Ashikaga and could count on them to hate everyone else more than me. So finally--and oddly enough when my Daimyou died--I was ready to kick Mori out of my domain.

That little prick. All those freaking armouries! Which were, of course, mostly destroyed when I defeated a province. Let me tell you, an armoured army of samurai (he had few Ashigaru after the first few probes) can stand up to fifteen Kensai of ranks 3-8 with a rank 5 Hatamoto for a lot longer than you'd expect! Yes, as soon as I could produce them I was replacing most of my army with Kensai. I'd never gotten this far in S:TW, so all I knew was that they were markedly cheaper in upkeep compared to any other units available. Their effectiveness in battle is incomparable, yet their loss to an archer is most devastating. Eventually I had 3 task forces of Yari Ashigaru from Tosa, No-Dachi from Satsuma, and Kensai from Osumi. A sprinkling of random Samurai archers and Cavalry archers round the formations out. Mori lasted about 2 years in most provinces. He was a worthy foe.

By this time I was rolling in Okane ($¥ to the rest of you), so I bought Noto and Sado, allowing the bribed officials to gain rank by fighting off rebels. Uesugi and Takeda both hated each other more than me, so despite the threat I showed by being in their backyard, they kept their alliance. Handy.

Ashikaga had to go, he was getting annoying being all Imperial and such. I also got bored and paranoid, as Oda's border forts destroyed 16 of my 18 Shinobi, annihilating my intelligence capabilities. And, knowing Oda, the moment I took the capital he would attack my rear. So, I sent two task forces against him. Due to a problem he had with rebels in Iga, Kansai crumbled before me. The only delay was the other green guy, I can't recall his name. He was a very good neighbor, so I made sure to assemble my best men to give him a quick, painless death. I'm still a little disappointed by our little war.

So that's where I sat before my laptop went kablooie--I followed Sony's tech support, including a step I knew was stupid but said, "Well, if it were that dangerous there'd be some warning." HAH! >_< But that's neither here nor there. I got the notice in-game that no-one could challenge my claim to Shogun-hood. That was an awesome moment, deciding to take all of Japan. So was the rebel fleet that terrorized Uesugi and I. I remember coiling my fleet forward like a spring being released. They sunk five of my ships before 2 fleets of 10 swooped in on them.

All in all, a remarkable mod. I miss the ninja videos though. :(
    ... the product of screwing being newborn virgins and the product of pacification wars being peace."

I have now assaulted almost every castle in the game. (Screw waiting for a siege--I don't have time for that crap, and the losses are atrocious.) Small, large, everything but fortresses and citadels. I can tell you that, on Easy, I can always beat the "auto-resolve" losses by a factor of 2 or 3. I think it's good, I just added the disclaimer because generally in RTS'es, if I think it's good, then other players post that whatever's in question is too easy.
    For the next release, I've increased the number of towers on the castles because the walls are not shooting. The walls come in shooting and non-shooting types for balancing purposes, but none of them shoot. I'll email barocca and ask him to look into this. I've seen towers shoot, but I have to test this further to make sure they are all shooting. It's good to know the guard houses are shooting.

I have 7.1 installed and have terrain tiles messing up, but I don't really care. I don't seem to recall any rhyme or reason as to which maps it is, but again, it doesn't bother me so I didn't pay any attention to it. Sorry. My laptop died, so I can't go check.
    I've got the maps straightened out, and R'as fixed the arid regions by changing them to lush or temperate. I'm testing the campaign now, and have fought 8 campaign battles. The maps are coming up properly now and the impassable terrain is correct. For some reason the attacker is starting at the bottom of the minimap. This doesn't happen in custom battle. So, we'll look into the reason for it.

Let me tell you, an armoured army of samurai (he had few Ashigaru after the first few probes) can stand up to fifteen Kensai of ranks 3-8 with a rank 5 Hatamoto for a lot longer than you'd expect! Yes, as soon as I could produce them I was replacing most of my army with Kensai. I'd never gotten this far in S:TW, so all I knew was that they were markedly cheaper in upkeep compared to any other units available. Their effectiveness in battle is incomparable, yet their loss to an archer is most devastating. Eventually I had 3 task forces of Yari Ashigaru from Tosa, No-Dachi from Satsuma, and Kensai from Osumi. A sprinkling of random Samurai archers and Cavalry archers round the formations out. Mori lasted about 2 years in most provinces. He was a worthy foe.
    Kensai is a unit that may need rebalancing.

So that's where I sat before my laptop went kablooie
    Sorry to hear that. I hope the repair isn't too expensive. Thanks for the feedback on the campaign.

Kensai is a unit that may need rebalancing.
    I'm not sure how it works, but if you could make them more vulnerable to arrows/missiles, that would be a great balancer IMO. Right now, I feel gypped when I lose one to mere Ashigaru Crossbowmen... but anyone dumb enough to charge into 60 men with crossbows ought to be either turned into a pincushion or on the level of Ogami Itto. And even he had a babycart.

Hmmmm... Samurai Executioner w/Babycart unit? ;) LOL But no, it's a good balance. A very powerful foot unit with very low maintenance costs, which can be taken out of battle by the cheapest of missile units. It forces a well-rounded army, and forces better tactics than "CTRL+A, Click."

Sorry to hear that. I hope the repair isn't too expensive. Thanks for the feedback on the campaign.
    Now that my wife found the recovery disk, it's only going to cost shipping. BTW, I would strongly suggest that everyone running XP with access to a CD/DVD burner head to MaximumPC's website, go to their tutorial's section and make a bootable CD of XP.

Thumbs up Re: Feedback & Campaign reports

Firstly, I would like to say how fantastic this mod is. I was bowled over by Beta 5 and then Beta 7 came along...

As for a campaign report, I always seem to find Tohoku is the most dominating region of the game. It seems that whoever wins the initial 2 or three wars over Dewa and Mutsu (usually between Date and Satake), then goes on to steamroll over the rest of Japan (at least, without player intervention).

One more thing, I was wondering, would there be any way to make any suggestions or even contributions to the mod?

Once again, many thanks to all those involved in this mod, best one I`ve played in a long, long time.

(First time poster, apologies if I`ve made any mistakes in this post.)
    Garlic bread? Bread, with garlic in it? - Peter Kaye

Thanks aokubi,

your feedback is appreciated very much. It's encouraging to know that people actually play the mod. So it's already a good contribution to let us know that you like it.
    Suggestions are also welcome but keep in mind that this mod is very old and a lot of suggestions are stored in the diverse threads. For example, we've had a lot of suggestions concerning the mongols but don't have put any of them in the game yet. But don't let this discourage you. Speak your mind.

R'as

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast