Thread: I want your opinion

Default I want your opinion

I say: All these mods will never be completed fast enough, nor will they ever reach a very large audience, because the mod community is to splintered, and working on to many mods.

what do you think?

Default Re: I want your opinion

We all have our various tastes in what we want to see, those mods that get completed is only 25% out of a 100, but for the most part they're either really good or crap, One of the Best is XGM by Dimebago, and he updates and keep's it fresh, or EB, which is amazing, but's issue is the whole matter of patching it to 1.5/1.6. I looking forward to Res Gestae and Ran No Jidai; Ran is going to be kick ass. NAP2 another great game, just wish that it was campaign possible, but such is the limits of technology, the graphic's and gameplay on custom battle on NAP2 are fantastic.
    Then There are mods that blow, I will not mention names due to the fact that I'm not a modder and it's not my place to do such, and then there are the Mods that die and had great protential, like Byzantine Total War I was totally sad to hear dying back around last month or August and same with Hyborian Total War earlier in this year or was it late last year. The Modders and the mod team's on the dead or failed have stuff on their own plates that they need to do and they have lives.
    Blackadder:"Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?"

https://skender.be/supportdenmark/#CS

Lightbulb Re: I want your opinion

Once the download link and there is a working file for Res Gestae, It should be easy to move forward with more people playing this mod. The screenshots are nice, it's just the 2 forementioned issues above. There maybe other issues, I would not know; only because again. In the end it looks good minus those 2 issues.
    Blackadder:"Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?"

https://skender.be/supportdenmark/#CS