Thread: PROBLEM!!!!

Member Member Psauniaus spartio's Avatar

Exclamation PROBLEM!!!!

i have installed the crusades.....and all works fine but when i load rome total war.......in the loading screen the game stop whith an error mounting data base....do i have to reainstalle all rome.......???
    optimism is pure terror

Default Re: PROBLEM!!!!

First off, which version of the mod have you installed? If it's Caius Britannicus's original (1.0), then you might try a reinstall. (Yes, you will need to reinstall Rome Total War and Barbarian Invasion (and patch to 1.6 if necessary). Also, I'd suggest you copy and paste your main game folder (the one called "Rome Total War") into a new folder somewhere else--and install the mod there. That way, you won't need to reinstall every time you want to play a different mod.)

If you're trying to run Flavius Etius's later versions of the mod (2.0-2.4), then you will likely keep having problems (at least, that's what happened to me). Unfortunately, the modders are no longer active on this forum, and no working version of the game seems forthcoming (but you would have learned all of that by reading the other posts)

Good luck!

Member Member Psauniaus spartio's Avatar

Default Re: PROBLEM!!!!

thanks a lot........
    optimism is pure terror