Thread: Medieval Fidelity

Default Medieval Fidelity

Medieval Fidelity

Welcome to Medieval Fidelity! Medieval Fidelity is a mod intending to represent important periods and wars of Western Europe in small campaigns. Medieval Fiedlity also aims to capture some of the immersion that was so present in the original Medieval: Total War.

Medieval Fidelity intends to be as historically accurate about its campaigns as possible. Considering that the campaign are shorter than the Grand Campaign of Medieval 2: Total War, it should not reduce the gameplay either.

Our first Campaign is on North-Western Europe between 918 - 1066 AD. We intend to use as much of the 31 faction limit as possible.

Medieval Fidelity Team:

Ignoramus - Team Leader, English research.
    Solo - French research, faction banners.
    Caledonian Rhyfelwyr - British Isles research/possible skinner.
    arfrisco - French, German, and Italian research.
    Hross af Guttenburg - Nordic, and English research.

We need more modders, and would appreciate your help.
    Last edited by Ignoramus; 04-02-2007 at 12:44.

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

Default Re: Medieval Fidelity

Interesting. When you say smaller campaigns do you mean smaller in scope/timespan, or more localised, or both? I've always been a fan of that theory, though, mostly because I like playing obscure but interesting factions that always seem to be the 32nd preference for the main mods (Lithuania, Ireland and Norway FTW) Any chance of more info?

Also, I understand if you have grand plans, but have you considered forming some degree of association with one of the bigger mod projects? Might take off some of the pressure for things like units, for example.

Good luck.

Antagonist
    "Society is going down the drain, and it's everybody's fault but ours."

Arthurian Total War Developer

Default Re: Medieval Fidelity

Our smaller campaigns will be more localised and shorter in time-frame. For example, our first campaign will cover France, Germany, Britain, Norway, Denmark, and Northern Italy during the period from 918 - 1066 AD. Thus, there will be very few starting rebels, and a lot more obscure, yet historical factions.

We probably will work with Medieval Auctoriso, considering that Solo helps with them, and also I like the way they are handling their mod.

Thanks.
    Ignoramus.

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg