Thread: Recruitment

Default Recruitment

No, the mod is not dead. I have been quite busy with school-related issues recently, and as such have not been able to spend much time on the mod.

However, I am now opening recruitment.

We need:

- At least one modeller
    - 2 or 3 skinners
    - Graphic artists
    - Plenty of researchers
    - Text editors

I am hoping to work on my feudal system as well.

Ignoramus,
    Team Leader of Medieval Fidelity.

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

Default Re: Recruitment

I'd be willing to help with research, in particular with British factions, most notably Scottish ones. I can also do skinning with Photoshop, though I'm a bit out of practise.
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.

Thanks, my knowledge of Scottish history and warfare is not that good, so your imput is most welcome.

Welcome to the team.

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

i can do research for any faction especially with germany,france,and italy.

Aetheling Member Hross af Guttenburg's Avatar

Count me in for Nordic, English and Baltic research.
    I have a lot of prepared info for the late AngloSaxons and early Nordic factions just let me know the kinds of things you want- Buildings in original languages? Unit types/concepts/names in original languages? PM me...
    Last edited by Hross af Guttenburg; 03-20-2007 at 17:33.

Thanks guys. Welcome to the team.