Thread: Unrest values

Default Unrest values

Hi Komrades
    sorry for noob question-didn`t find answer on the forum:

Is Unrest 25%-35% (after 5x(-5%) periods) hardcoded or provided by enemy spies in Taras, Rhegio, Messana etc. for Romanii? Will it be decreased during the time? Or using governors with +X to law abilities is only cure?
    Campaigns:
    EB1.1 Qarthadast - completed
    EB1.1+MMP1.1 Pahlava campaign (VH/M)- ceased by RL
    EB1.2(alx.exe)+MMP3.1 for Alex(Lz3) Hayasdan - ongoing

Post Re: Unrest values

Hi cyberVIP,
    Sadly, unrest cannot be cured by law bonuses, yet it can be counter acted by generals with -x unrest. The unrest you are experiencing is probably caused by the capture of the settlement, however this gets decreased very over time, and yes, it is unfortunately hardcoded, as are many things in R:TW. It could also be caused by spies, yet, I doubt the AI would send spies to an island, I am yet to ever see them do that. Hope this helps you, cheers!
    Last edited by Omanes Alexandrapolites; 03-06-2007 at 16:19. Reason: Adding and updating
    Dawn is nature's way of telling you to go back to bed

EB2 Baseless Conjecturer Member blacksnail's Avatar

Default Re: Unrest values

If you have a good spy, move him to the settlement. There is a chance he can root out an enemy spy who might be causing unrest.

EB TRIBVNVS PLEBIS Member MarcusAureliusAntoninus's Avatar

There seems to be an unconfirmed thing with Taras and the Romans. It seems to have unrest even without any enemy spies in it. Even upgrading the settlement and all the buildings in it don't seem to help. I've heard other people mention it but nobody has ever cared enough to follow through with it...

I remember seeing a map someone had compiled once of areas with higher natural unrest (for the Romans at least) of vanilla RTW. Perhaps they just carried over to the closest analogies here in EB?
    Balloons:
    From gamegeek2 for my awesome AI expansion -
    From machinor for 'splainin -