Thread: Ok, I Read the Intro...

Beauty hunter Senior Member Raz's Avatar

Default Ok, I Read the Intro...

And normally I'd say that it's a good idea for a mod in other cases, but this on the other hand.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    <_<
    *Runs*

Seriously though, I really don't see it coming through. But that's just my opinion. Only one person. Many others might think differently. Good luck anyway.
    Last edited by The Foolish Horseman; 03-08-2007 at 15:12.
    Quote Originally Posted by drone
    I imagine an open-source project to recreate [Medieval: Total War] would be faced with an army of high-valour lawyers.

Live your life out on Earth; I'm going to join the Sun.

Charge Men............Retreat! Member The Foolish Horseman's Avatar

Default Re: Ok, I Read the Intro...

Raz,i value your opinion,and god knows we need more feedback. However, as you say in the entrance hall,it willnot end up like the morrowind mod which i too had.

basically, this mod is still verymuch in the planning stages, but the general concern for most peers is copyright. May i stress that we will change the names of the charcters to things like Supersonic the Porcupine ( just an example, not the real planned name)and as long as they look like the real charcters, people willknow what they are based on

Yours Sincerely

VG:TW team

IN Total War I Trust!!

The Foolish Horseman, previously known as GBB

Quote Originally Posted by General Boreaus Brittanicus
    Raz,i value your opinion,and god knows we need more feedback. However, as you say in the entrance hall,it willnot end up like the morrowind mod which i too had.

basically, this mod is still verymuch in the planning stages, but the general concern for most peers is copyright. May i stress that we will change the names of the charcters to things like Supersonic the Porcupine ( just an example, not the real planned name)and as long as they look like the real charcters, people willknow what they are based on

Yours Sincerely

VG:TW team
    yes but thats the problem, if they look like the real characters it will still be a violation of copyright laws, name or no name it makes no difference.I suggest you consult a lawer before you start this, if you seriously want to go through with this, because you may face some legal problems in the process.

Is A... Member Quintus Of Pompeii's Avatar

Post Re: Ok, I Read the Intro...

If you have, which i doubt if when you posted this, read the thread of copyright we have contacted all the companies we wish to use the charachters the best news we ahve heard yet is that we have had the go ahead by Nintendo

Cheers
    Q
    "Acta est fabula"
    The Story Is Complete
    -Augustus' Last Words

Member Member Captain Vulcan Firebird's Avatar
    Surrounded by fire in the depths of hell eating a cheese burrito

hi im artist, leave us alone, u bug us all, we have everything covered, we dont value ur opinion anymore, goodbye you people are .....'here'
    Cpt. vulcan FIREBIRD
    Veni.Vidi.Vici

That didn't seem very polite. Especially seeing as this had been settle, look at how far back the last post was.

Charge Men............Retreat! Member The Foolish Horseman's Avatar

forgive Vulcan Firebird Meghas, i assure that this unpoliteness will be punished

IN Total War I Trust!!

The Foolish Horseman, previously known as GBB

lol, but now that doesn't seem very polite. Why don't you just ask him to please stop doing that. If he still keeps acting that way, I give you my permission to...... or . Or even teach him to turn someone into a dragon

just kidding.....

RM3

ps. Good luck with the mod.