Thread: Them Baktrians is fertile, I tell you what

Default Them Baktrians is fertile, I tell you what

Baktria gets the award for the largest family compared to empire size, starting with 3 provinces and 9 family members (only 4 grown up though). I've been intentionally expanding slowly, and right now it's 260BC. I have 5 provinces and NINETEEN family members (8 grown). I am going to have to go on a conquering spree just to have places to put them! That or have some of the less useful ones die glorious deaths in combat.

EB Beta Tester & Sex Slave Member Brightblade's Avatar

Default Re: Them Baktrians is fertile, I tell you what

hoho, I guess Baktria has some cute womenz.

We ask ourselves whether our names will echo through the ages... how bravely we fought, how fiercely we loved.

Currently: Slave in EB's beta testing dungeons!

Mmmh...a dozen of Baktrian bodyguards...you just need a watch, an no more standing army ;]

Never experienced such demographic boom, congratulation, you find some true women for your sons ;]

I had 8 family members for one province when I was playing as Pontos. Does that beat yours? I didn't conquerer any provinces to begin with and just say on my arse for a few years, eventually all the little ones grew up and I had 8 generals with nothing to do.

Foot
    EBII Mod Leader
    Hayasdan Faction Co-ordinator

Haha, yeah 8-to-1 wins. I'm not quite at 4-to-1 yet.

(edit) Popped out another kid, Kleander. Now I am at 4-to-1. My faction leader is only 52 also, he should live to see all but a few of his brats come of age. I can't wait until I attack the Seleucids with my full stack of 20 generals!
    Last edited by Sheep; 03-28-2007 at 13:36.