Thread: Announcement.

Default Announcement.

Hello to all the Medieval Fidelity fans!

The mod is not dead, I have decided that we'll use the Medieval 2 expansion when it comes out, so until then we will mainly be doing research, but you will see some units as well from time to time.

Our main problem is a lack of skinners and modelers. All researchers and other modders, however, are most welcome.

Ignoramus.
    Medieval Fidelity Team Leader.

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

Default Re: Announcement.

Right, our developers' forum is up and running. Research and debate about the faction is getting under way, and we hope to report some of our progress soon. We are still lacking skinners, modellers, and researchers.

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg