Thread: V1.25 Rebuild-ProblemFixer (Patch 1.2 compatibile)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Senior Member Carl's Avatar

Default V1.25 Rebuild-ProblemFixer (Patch 1.2 compatibile)

I'm just downloading the 1.2 patch now so expect the 1.25 to be about 24 hours as I need to check for compatability issues first.

I'm moving all Rebuild ProblemFixer discussion here as the old thread is a bit long now.

Updates as they come in.
    Find my ProblemFixer Purehere.

This ProblemFixer fixes the following: 2-Hander bug, Pike Bug, Shield Bug, Chasing Routers, Cav not Charging, Formation Keeping Improved, Trait Bugs, and Ancillary Bugs.

BETA Testers needed for the current version of RebuildProblemFixer. Thread here

Default Re: V1.25 Rebuild-ProblemFixer (Patch 1.2 compatibile)

I'm at work now, but I'll be installing for a test run tonight. Haven't had much time with vanilla 1.2 but so far it seems a vast improvement on 1.1.

Any specific factions you'd like to get input on?

Not off the top of my head, your choice. I do need yuou to report any bugs you spot though as i've recently downloaded the CoH demo whilst aiting for the patch LOL and am a bit hooked so i'm not playing as much M2TW as I used to ATM. Will probes get back to playing it soon enough. Just need a break I geuss.

I have tested it as much as possibbile, but obviouslly i could have missed somthing.

This ProblemFixer fixes the following: 2-Hander bug, Pike Bug, Shield Bug, Chasing Routers, Cav not Charging, Formation Keeping Improved, Trait Bugs, and Ancillary Bugs.

DL'ing problemfixer 1.25.

hahaha

filefront don't support pause and resume so i can't download it - I can only grab about 20MB per session due to ISP limiting me to a 2 hour maximum on-line at a time.

Can someone in the Uk copy it onto a CD please -
    person who has DL'd stuff for me in past has indicated "giving it rest for time being"

will play a complete campaign on vanilla 1.2 before installing problemfixer. need a benchmark.

is there a features list for v1.25?
    ie what does it fix in 1.2 version of the game?
    Last edited by Rozanov; 05-08-2007 at 17:02.

Started a Milanese Campaign. Lots of money rolling in from those 2 starting regions. While eyeing Bern I was given a mission to capture Ajjaccio so I shifted my armies south to the coast, built a smal invasion fleet and took a full stack with 4 catapults into the Med. and captured the castle. I'll be converting this to a town when the funds are freed up.

No bugs to report yet.

Thanks for the quick update bangaroo, i'm currently working on ProblemFixer-Pure ATM to get that out for the public.