Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Faction Thread 5: Chaos

Default Re: Faction Thread 5: Chaos

Well chaos is about to be released for the 7th edition of WFB, and I don't know if all the units for this army are already determined but this is for example one of the new heroes that will be released:

I hope you're considering the new units that came with this 7th edition, some of them, like this one, are just great!.

Good luck guys!

Wow... that things looks intense... When are the Chaos due for 7th edition update?

Member Member Garland, Chosen of Horo's Avatar

We followers of the 'lesser' Chaos Gods demand our fair representation as well.
    DESTRUCTION and apples IN THE NAME OF THE WOLF GODDESS OF CHAOS!

Quote Originally Posted by Garland, Chosen of Horo View Post
    We followers of the 'lesser' Chaos Gods demand our fair representation as well.
    Wich ones are those?

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpavius View Post
    Wich ones are those?
    These. Aside from the big four there's Hashut and the Horned Rat, Malal, and all number of fanon Chaos Gods among the supposed hundreds of them out there.

Thanks for the information ;)

But I think there is already too many problems with the religion in the game and how will it work to start adding 4 or more chaos gods...

I would suggest making the Chaos religion simply Chaos Undivided, at least until a more complex arrangement is completed. Cities without Chaos temples could produce low-grade marauders and warriors with a various random sigils representing Northmen aligned with the lesser gods of the Chaos pantheon. Five different temples - Khorne, Tzeentch, Nurgle, Slaanesh and Undivided - could allow for these units to be upgraded to warriors and marauders of whatever Chaos God is worshiped within a particular city, and as the temples are upgraded can allow for the production of more powerful units (Berzerkers of Khorne, Magi of Tzeentch) and eventually Lesser and Greater Daemons (Horrors, Daemonettes, Bloodthirsters, etc). A city could be made to only allow a single temple, meaning that players would have to balance building temples to all the various Chaos Gods (and Undivided) in order to receive the full range of Chaos units. At least until each particular god has it's own religion set up, anyway.

Awesome Cold One Knight Member Goncalou's Avatar

Naah, four factions of chaos will always be better in my mind, but your suggestion might be easier considering they did that in RTW.
    It's a fool's race to be run, if all is lost if it be won.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345