Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Edyz MTW MiniMod

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Default Re: Edyz MTW MiniMod

Quote Originally Posted by I of the Storm View Post
    Sooo, how's it coming along edyz?
    I'm working on it.

I've removed the peasants from the game (they only appear in revolts), added a couple more tweaks for the provinces and reworked the stats for some units but I keep getting CTDs.

I played as the Turks and I have a very annoying bug in Constantinople, most of the times when I try to open the building browser it crashes. urgh.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Quote Originally Posted by edyzmedieval View Post
    I played as the Turks and I have a very annoying bug in Constantinople, most of the times when I try to open the building browser it crashes. urgh.
    Nice to see you don't give up. Upload your current version and maybe someone will be able to help.
    "Do not fight for glory. Do not fight for love of your lord. Do not fight for hatred, honor or faith. Fight only for victory and you will succeed." - Uji sensei.

I wish I hadn't put my Viking Invasion Edition game into the moving box... I thew that box away, without looking at what games were in there. :P
    I hope I can find a brand-new copy out there, as I treat my games with such respect- I got my Medieval Total War when it first came out, and I still have it- looks like it just came out of the box, no cuts, no damages. :)

So, I'll take better care of this one, and when I get it- I'll get your mod.

Please post some pictures! :D
    "The good eat to live. The evil live to eat."
    -Socrates

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12