Thread: Website Update

Default Website Update

Due to other things I had to delete the ntw.aowc.net website but I am now ready to create another site with some help with content, articles on NTW and Screenshots etc. I will need a free host, so if anyone has any friends that have spare servers that are willing to sponsor Narnia Total War then please PM me soon. I cannot find a good enough free host for us and we do not want to pay so my only option is to be sponsored.
    Nîn o Chithaeglir
    lasto beth daer;
    Rimmo nîn Bruinen
    dan in Ulaer!

Default Re: Website Update

IGN Hosting are a good bet we would get loads of publicity for our mod! But first we need a custom site: anyone that can make websites post. However I think I have found a perfect other host, which we can make some money from to support the site and stuff. Anyone got PayPal?
    Last edited by Gandalf the White; 07-29-2007 at 09:30.
    Nîn o Chithaeglir
    lasto beth daer;
    Rimmo nîn Bruinen
    dan in Ulaer!

hi all
    sorry i was a bit late
    so how are we proceeding in the new site n do gimme some work i m ready to start over again , gimme a brief layout of our plans

Well I haven't done anything because I have been away although if someone creates a site I can get it hosted.
    Nîn o Chithaeglir
    lasto beth daer;
    Rimmo nîn Bruinen
    dan in Ulaer!

but i thought u were the chief developer
    well in that case i can build the site if you may allow( and with the consent of oscar)
    tell me the deadline or any desired date and provide me a brief layout of what all contents do you want in the site

I am developer but I do not create websites, I develop templates and run the server space. Soon would be nice; could you do this by e-mail please so I can talk to you more easily: davidsflight@googlemail.com
    Nîn o Chithaeglir
    lasto beth daer;
    Rimmo nîn Bruinen
    dan in Ulaer!

ok as you wish by the way i got the content pages from oscar
    thesy are:
    Home Page
    Factions
    Models/Units
    Forum
    Join Us
    i would like to add the story of narnia too whats your idea on that
    i'll be starting on this from friday night that is 8th( i guess) my email is viki4u_3785@yahoo.com

and what kind of templates do you design ?

I use templates, Those are the right pages I suggest PHPBB for the forum so leave that to me just put a link to watever.com/forum or similar and then I can install it later. Story of Narnia is a good idea and a good time to start. Sorry I won't be around much but I will look for server space and e-mail you.
    Nîn o Chithaeglir
    lasto beth daer;
    Rimmo nîn Bruinen
    dan in Ulaer!