Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6 Tribes interactive

Default 6 Tribes interactive

All right guys i would like to start an interactive that goes through the history of 5 tribes that progress through time. For example: The UgaBuga tribe favors intellect over trade, war, or religion. So they would discover iron workin and stuff like that before every one else. Sooner or later you will advance in time to spread out and become city states then nations or empires. i hope to have this game advance through time and stuff i will get more info gathered when i have time. but im only accepting 6 people for this(atleast in the beginning)
    Tho' I've belted you an' flayed you,
    By the livin' Gawd that made you,
    You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din!
    Quote Originally Posted by North Korea
    It is our military's traditional response to quell provocative actions with a merciless thunderbolt.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Default Re: 6 Tribes interactive

I'de be interested as long as it isn't extremely time consuming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sounds interesting. I'll sign up. Do we just make up our own tribe, or are there others that we can pick from?
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

shouldn't be. I would like to make it so all turn stuff is turned in by Friday and i write the story and submit it on Monday. Battles will try and be as short as possible. i plan to have a map and go through the battle pretty thoroughly. i will send more battle info as i go have this unfog in my mind
    It is our military's traditional response to quell provocative actions with a merciless thunderbolt.

Headless Senior Member Pannonian's Avatar

Does this mean an interactive where we follow the progress of 6 posters and their run-ins with the Backroom moderators, where we get bonus points for getting other people to reply to one's posts, but lose points if we ever post any links?

Edit: Bonus points, of course, for using as many smilies as possible.

Nascent Veteran Member Tiberius of the Drake's Avatar

Id be interested.im in
    Last edited by Tiberius of the Drake; 07-17-2007 at 05:02.
    "Something can be done, by careful analysis, to sort out truth from propaganda and legend. But this is where the real difficulties begin, since each student inevitably selects, constitutes criteria, according to his own unconscious assumptions, social, ethical or political. Moral conditioning, in the widest sense, plays a far greater part in the matter than most people- especially the historians themselves-ever realize."
    -Peter Green

Poll Smoker Senior Member CountArach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian
    Does this mean an interactive where we follow the progress of 6 posters and their run-ins with the Backroom moderators, where we get bonus points for getting other people to reply to one's posts, but lose points if we ever post any links?

Edit: Bonus points, of course, for using as many smilies as possible.
    lmao!

So is this based on a real historical area, or do we make it up?
    Rest in Peace TosaInu, the Org will be your legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Blum - For All Mankind
    Nothing established by violence and maintained by force, nothing that degrades humanity and is based on contempt for human personality, can endure.

Honorary Argentinian Senior Member Gyroball Champion, Karts Champion Caius's Avatar

//Im in//

Names, secret names
    But never in my favour
    But when all is said and done
    It's you I love

Interesting, contemplating joining but wants more info before.
    We have this almost mythical tree, given to us by the otherwise hostile people in the east to symbolize our friendship and give us permission to send caravans through their lands. It could be said to symbolize the wealth and power of our great nation. Cut it down and make me a throne.

In, already got several made up tribes in my head... (i think too much)

ok so guys im in a lack of internet but ill start going to the library at least twice a week to use their internet.

But any ways it's going to be slightly historical but mostly fictional. by historical i mean there arnt going to be laser weapons while every one is still using muzzle loaders and what not. But i plan to start this around late august(hopefully ill be in school which will allow me to come on more often.)

To pick the tribes i would do a twenty questions kind of thing and then send every one there info then ill make a vote on how the starting land shoul be(for example: A European looking continent or a fictional one which ill do my best to make up.) Once all that is finished i will send out minor info at the beginning of the week and you guys are pretty much free rain from then on. Since i don't have a tribe you won't have to worry about me favoring any one. I will go through battles and war piece by piece to make it as accurate as possible. if your tribe get killed off and you want back in I will find a way to make that work.

Ummmmm.... if there is anything i haven't covered that you would still like to know message me and ill get back to ya asap.

Note: as my friend posted in the Entrance Hall he has my laptop for another week or two (I'm allowing him to beat Diablo 2:LOD) so i cant get on as much as i want right now sorry

IN
    Shlin28
    Garcilaso de la vega el inca
    Tiberius of the Drake
    Ichigo
    Greaterkhaan
    Laman
    Last edited by Veho Nex; 08-01-2007 at 20:48.

Honorary Argentinian Senior Member Gyroball Champion, Karts Champion Caius's Avatar

I confirm im in, and everyone should.

Names, secret names
    But never in my favour
    It's you I love

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Garcilaso de la Vega el Inca
    I confirm im in, and everyone should.
    Also still in.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

I'll join.
    We have this almost mythical tree, given to us by the otherwise hostile people in the east to symbolize our friendship and give us permission to send caravans through their lands. It could be said to symbolize the wealth and power of our great nation. Cut it down and make me a throne.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

In.

Still in

Nascent Veteran Member Tiberius of the Drake's Avatar

still in
    "Something can be done, by careful analysis, to sort out truth from propaganda and legend. But this is where the real difficulties begin, since each student inevitably selects, constitutes criteria, according to his own unconscious assumptions, social, ethical or political. Moral conditioning, in the widest sense, plays a far greater part in the matter than most people- especially the historians themselves-ever realize."
    -Peter Green

We need to define everything so we can start

Names, secret names
    But never in my favour
    It's you I love

Ok i will send each of you a list of questions answer truthfully send back then give me a week or so ill finish coming up with your tribes main stuff and then i'll probably be back in school so that when we can start
    (note im in school after the 24th)

Lord Saika Magoichi Member Seign Thelas's Avatar

If there's room, I'm in.

Eh... are the questions sent yet?

1. Name of tribe?
    2. Most desired rescource?(Gold, Crops, Fish, Livestock, Horses, Wood, Tin, Copper, Coal, Iron, Gems, and Silver)
    3. Desired terrain types?(Mountainious, Forest, Islands, Plains, and Rivery Valleys)
    4. Desired type of combat?(Foot Archers, Foot Infantry, Cavalry, Cavalry Archers)
    5. Desired way to control populace?(Religion, Force, Fear)
    6. Desired focus?(Trade, Research, Military, Subterfuge, Construction)
    7. Desired starting Technologies(Stone age technologies)

Send answers to me these are just a few questions it's harder than I thought it would be. Every thing in paranthesis, except for 7, are just examples you don't have to choose them but if you combine stuff your focus won't be as indepth in that part. I will try my best to meet all your answers though it might not be as good as you wanted it.

Any ways give me a couple days to write every ones stories then we can start.Also if you have extra questions I could add please help me out or if you have questions I'll do my best to help you out.
    Last edited by Veho Nex; 08-05-2007 at 17:11.

I still havn't gotten answers from a few people i need those before we start

Ichigo
    Garcilaso de la Vega el Inca
    Greaterkhaan
    shlin28
    Laman

Have sent their answers the rest of you i still need them
    Last edited by Veho Nex; 08-21-2007 at 22:58.

Blog Entries

Everyone get their answers in?

They better have sent their orders in... or my super awsome tribe will wipe them out!

Quote Originally Posted by shlin28
    They better have sent their orders in... or my super awsome tribe will wipe them out!
    Wake up man, your tribe will be dominated!

If Jkarinen comes...

Names, secret names
    But never in my favour
    It's you I love

I got a PM from him yesterday still waiting for someone to send in their orders.

We cant wait forever.

I have at least 40 years of life.

Names, secret names
    But never in my favour
    It's you I love

give me the weekend and ill write the first turn and backgrounds for each tribe i start school on monday so this will all come to light very soon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast