Thread: BoA - Bugs reports

Default BoA - Bugs reports

Hi,

Here you can speak with the BoA team about bugs you found.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Nelduin; 08-19-2008 at 23:54.

Default Re: BoA - Bugs reports

I installed twice, other mods work, but I cannot start a campaign or prologue. It just loops back to the "New Game" menu.
    Any suggestions

Default Re : BoA - Bugs reports

It's because in the this version there are no campaign, only battles personalized. Campaign is still in development.
    ~ Click on the picture below to see First Age of Beleriand & Middle-Earth in a Total War modification ~

Hello,

Looks like a very nice beta! I am enjoying fighting with japanese units. But I have a question, you mentioned you couldnt add sounds to the units? If you have these sounds FROM Shogun TW you should be able to add them to the game, just replace using same names if you wish to keep it easy. Pack files are easy to make when you know how.

Other than that so far no bugs, I think the crashes are may be caused NOT by the number of men but the certain Models. I had the same issue with SPQR and once I found out WHICH models I had them redone and that fixed the issue. The models you use are not that High in V count compared to some of the other mods, so it could just be a corrupted model, CTD during loading is a good example and CTD when battles end would be animation related.

I have a 8800GTS and no issues of Crashes so keep in mind RTW is buggy and alot of people's PC cant handle Huge battles. If you can work on changing the Unit sounds that would really enhance this mod, using English loses alot of flavor, but very well done, its alot of fun.

PM if you have those sounds I dont mind giving them a shot of adding them for your mod.

lt1956
    LT_1956 Creator of SPQR: Total War

SPQR:TW Mod forums

Make pies not war Member Cangrande's Avatar

The wrong kind of bug, I know but any chance of a link to the mod?

Cheers!
    Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem

High_Templar says to me he upload the link this weekend, but there aren't...
    I'll ask now if he can upload.
    ~ Click on the picture below to see First Age of Beleriand & Middle-Earth in a Total War modification ~

Merci bien! I've emailed him too but no reply as yet.

I've been waiting for a Chinese mod for aaaaaaaages :)
    Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem

Only the custom battles is working? That explains why my Ming were all set to attack Perusia :)

Hopefully the rest will be up soon

Yeah, there are only battles personnalized. The campaign isn't making, because anybody want to make it.

Nobody wants to make the campaign? Aw, no! Sadly, I struggle to download them let alone design them, otherwise I'd volunteer

Hello
    I'm new to these threads. Firstly, THANK YOU enormously to the team that produced this superb mod. You have done amazing work!!
    I do notice that in some cases there are Roman buildings appearing along with Japanese buildings in the settlements, in Campaign mode.
    Is this simply a case of not having had time to re-do all the buildings? If so, don't worry about my question. I totally understand that you are working for free out of the goodness of your heart and the work you have done is great.
    But, if this is some type of mistake in my installation that can be fixed, I would love to fix it.
    I could supply screen prints if you want.
    Thanks again for your work and for any help
    Roland.
    L.A.

Just to clarify on my previously posted question:
    I installed the Campaign Mod + Quick Fix + Good Look mod.

The Elite Ninja House is appearing as a Greek amphitheater. The Temple Complex is appearing as a Roman / Greek temple. The Royal Stable is appearing in Roman or Greek style.
    Various "scenery only" buildings are still in Roman style, but about 50% are in Japanese style.

Thanks!

Pleasing the Fates Senior Member A Nerd's Avatar

I've been playing a shimazu campaign and when I have a family member come of age, a daughter aquires and appropiate husband or a candidate is up for adoption, I check that I approve and then that person dies. My family will be wiped out soon. Has this been noted before and is there a fix? The campaign up to that point was VERY entertaining!
    Silence is beautiful