Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stele #3

Lightbulb Re: Stele #3

well . . .
    let me say . . .
    great MOD for RTW
    but as i see .
    you guys are tryin to do the same mod on M2TW . . .
    remember . . .
    in M2TW . .
    each soldier is differently dressed :P
    well in different colors and that. . .
    it would be cool if you guys do that

thanks ...
    Edvard0
    Only the evil will triumph if good men do nothing .
    Edmund . . . .

Villiage Idiot Member antisocialmunky's Avatar

Default Re: Stele #3

Quote Originally Posted by TheHorde
    i know it might not be perfect for the cavalry attacks, however it is much better suited for it rather than jss stopping in front of enemies. At least this way u can utilize a cavalry assault to try to overrun enemy lines instead of trotting into them. Anyways thnx for looking into it
    That's not necessarily true, cavalry still will stop at the first lines.
    Fighting isn't about winning, it's about depriving your enemy of all options except to lose.

"Hi, Billy Mays Here!" 1958-2009

master of the wierd people Member Ibrahim's Avatar

I heard that Makedonians painted helmets-is this accurate, if so, then will they have painted helms?
    and how will they fix formation problems? the formations get all screwed up in M2TW, and the spear wall has no cohesion
    hope you do something with the hyper lethal weapons....

EB1 rocks! may EB2 Rock even more!

a 21 balloon salute (have no cannons)
    I was once alive, but then a girl came and took out my ticker.

my 4 year old modding project--nearing completion: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=219506 (if you wanna help, join me).

tired of ridiculous trouble with walking animations? then you need my brand newmotion capture for the common man!

"We have proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that if we put the belonging to, in the I don't know what, all gas lines will explode " -alBernameg

Quote Originally Posted by Ibrahim
    I heard that Makedonians painted helmets-is this accurate, if so, then will they have painted helms?
    and how will they fix formation problems? the formations get all screwed up in M2TW, and the spear wall has no cohesion
    afaik this should be addressed in upcoming Kingdoms patch, no?

I dunno, don't have An MTW2 kingdoms
    they already released kingdoms
    Last edited by Ibrahim; 03-06-2008 at 19:23.

my 4 year old modding project--nearing completion: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=219506 (if you wanna help, join me).

tired of ridiculous trouble with walking animations? then you need my brand newmotion capture for the common man!

"We have proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that if we put the belonging to, in the I don't know what, all gas lines will explode " -alBernameg

well for a start hi i just joined. but anyway, i know this has probably already been asked but i couldnt be bothered to look through all the pages but when will it be release. it looks likes theres quite a bit done already and i wanted to know if there was any point me buying another game or play this and save for empires.

Arrogant Ashigaru Moderator Ludens's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Re: Stele #3

Although no release date has been given, the release is still quite a long way off.
    Looking for a good read? Visit the Library!

ohhh i was looking forward to it i spose i'll have to play eb1

If yer lucky, there will be a release before 2009.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Not your friend Member General Appo's Avatar
    As far away from you as possible. Scuzzbucket.

A Beta one that is. What I´m really waiting for is Stele #4, though I´m starting to think it may never come.
    The Appomination

I don't come here a lot any more. You know why? Because you suck. That's right, I'm talking to you. Your annoying attitude, bad grammar, illogical arguments, false beliefs and pathetic attempts at humour have driven me and many other nice people from this forum. You should feel ashamed. Report here at once to recieve your punishment. Scumbag.

it will come...hopefully...with the discovery of this new hopeful mod there are now 3 glorious teams trying to make a rtw version for mtw2 it would be so helpful if they would just join up x.x

EB is EB and will remain so. Why mess with something this successful?

I just got the kingdoms installed-it helps with formations..but barely so; they still can't keep a square formation, turning into a thin-is rectangle, but not as thin as in vanilla MTW2

Villiage Idiot Member antisocialmunky's Avatar

The unit cohesion isn't THAT bad. Its pretty bad, but I don't think its as bad as people make it out to be. Once you get used to it, it isn't too hard to get your units to do what you want them to do though the occasional suicidal thing happens.

You just have to learn how to adapt. It on a whole isn't a completely negative change since I doubt that it was that easy to move formations back in the day.
    Fighting isn't about winning, it's about depriving your enemy of all options except to lose.

"Hi, Billy Mays Here!" 1958-2009

i can't wait to see eb2

Janköping(sweden) , Tromsø(norway) , Godthåb(greenland) and Ribe(Danmark) > I move from settlement to settlement co's i must raid more often:)

Put more Germanic factions,there were far 2 many celts in EB!Try putting Germanic tribes to fill the 10 new factionsthat would be cool(especially the chauki and saxons tribes^^)

Not your friend Member General Appo's Avatar
    As far away from you as possible. Scuzzbucket.

Once again, it´s not just putting factions there because it´s cool, you have to have enough evidence about those factions, their warfare, their culture, their infrastructure, their names, lots of things. You can´t just put up factions because it would be cool.
    The Appomination

I don't come here a lot any more. You know why? Because you suck. That's right, I'm talking to you. Your annoying attitude, bad grammar, illogical arguments, false beliefs and pathetic attempts at humour have driven me and many other nice people from this forum. You should feel ashamed. Report here at once to recieve your punishment. Scumbag.

Ok, I should probably wait until a 2.5 or a 2.2 to download it, it should all be done then.
    Was that your brother I killed, you all look alike to me.
    My Saka's shall run over you until our arrows are in your back, not even the great Selukid king could stand against us and now our great empire stretches from The great homelands to their precious Selukia.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123