Thread: Doesn't accept the CD

Default Doesn't accept the CD

Hello! I'm sorry if this doubt as already been explained, but I'm a total novice with Rome and I didn't find an explanation of my problem anywhere...

Ok, so the problem is, I downloaded a Rome DVD image through ares, burnt it with Imgburn, and installed it in my laptop; everything worked well and I had a lot of fun. Afterwards I saw this mod, so I downloaded the patches for Rome (1.3 and 1.5), installed them, and installed Europa Barbarorum... and now I can't play. Every time I try to run the game it asks me for the CD, and it's on the tray, but my laptop doesn't seem to care much.

What can I do to enjoy the game?? Thank you very much!! :D!

Default Re: Doesn't accept the CD

Wrong forum to ask, this is about EB 2, you should post for this specific question go the the EB 1 forum

Well, to start, I certainly do not want to promote warez or anything. Very bad that you downloaded it! VERY BAD! Especially if you see that you can just buy the game for, what, 10 euro's now.

I really can't decide whether or not to answer your question, but I'm feeling compassionate today, so I will.

The problem is that you are playing with a 1.0 exe file. Or so it seems. I'm not telling you how to solve it, but that's the problem.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Default Re: Doesn't accept the CD

Not in the right place and you talk about illegally downloading software. We do not tolerate that on the .org and cannot help you because there could be thousands of things wrong. Legally buy a copy of Rome Total War and see if you have the same problem, otherwise I'm afraid we cannot help you.

Foot
    EBII Mod Leader
    Hayasdan Faction Co-ordinator