Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barbarians

Ming the Merciless is my idol Senior Member Watchman's Avatar

Default Re: Barbarians

I'm pretty sure the EB team has no particular shortage of data concerning the Cisalpine Celts. It of course helps a bit the Romans for practical enough reasons paid a fair bit of attention to them, of course, so they're a fairly well sourced bunch.
    "Let us remember that there are multiple theories of Intelligent Design. I and many others around the world are of the strong belief that the universe was created by a Flying Spaghetti Monster. --- Proof of the existence of the FSM, if needed, can be found in the recent uptick of global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters. Apparently His Pastaness is to be worshipped in full pirate regalia. The decline in worldwide pirate population over the past 200 years directly corresponds with the increase in global temperature. Here is a graph to illustrate the point."

-Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Default Re: Barbarians

Quote Originally Posted by General Appo
    Okay.... is that your idea of serious information? A bunch of big kids dressed in modern shirts playing war. I don´t know.
    yes but their dress are reconstruction of real celtic dress...i have many documents but the most part are in italian , and they are too long to translate in 10 minutes..

all the images that i have post are property of the "Group of Insubres Historic Rievocation" many of these "kids" are historians .

this is serious for you ?

Insubres clothing

http://www.giovanipadani.leganord.or...42005_0165.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12