Thread: how do you add buildings of different factions/cultures to your own?

Default how do you add buildings of different factions/cultures to your own?

I want to be able to add and build different buildings from different cultures to my own, the holy roman empire, how would i for example add aquedocts or baths to it? and still have the display pic and info about the building working properly?

Harbinger of... saliva Member alpaca's Avatar

Default Re: how do you add buildings of different factions/cultures to your own?

Moved to modding questions

Default Re: how do you add buildings of different factions/cultures to your own?

Quote Originally Posted by sakukoivu11
    I want to be able to add and build different buildings from different cultures to my own, the holy roman empire, how would i for example add aquedocts or baths to it? and still have the display pic and info about the building working properly?
    Its a little bit of work. Copy the graphics files (in the ui folder) from one faction to another, edit the building file in the text directory, and enable the building by editing the descr_building file in the data directory.

Would it be possible for someone to go into a little more detail on how to do this? Though it doesnt sound easy, I think if I had more details I'd be able to do this - which I have wanted to do for sometime but figured it be beyond my computer skills.