Hello !
The Blue Lotus team and Three Kingdoms team are our friends.
We want to thanks them, particulary because they gave to us some of their content (buildings, some models, the Chinese interface)

Blue Lotus Forum

By Hoggy, the Blue Lotus mod leader :
BLTW is a mod I’m planning on doing for Rome Total War. Set in a fictitious land of three continents the Mythology of China and Japan blend in an epic campaign with absolutely no grounds in historical reality. In the center of the world lie the fickle drunken gods in their impassable mountains reigning disasters upon the hapless humans. Below them the forces of evil are stirring, demons and evil beast of every kind who’s only plan is to destroy the world. Facing them are two squabbling human kingdoms beset by infighting and feuds. Only Total War will decide the fate of the world!

Essentially a bit of fun, I’m hoping to do most of the art myself (slowly) but could do with a hand with modding the campaign later on if anyone fancies it. I’ll just post progress up here and if anyone has any ideas for unit types (with visual reference that would be much appreciated) post it here. I’m going to be drawing on Chinese and Japanese mythology, cinema, fiction and random imagination etc as a source so there is no real constraint. A lot of the ideas for the mod will obviously change according to the future moddability of RTW including number of factions etc.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Three Kingdoms Forum

Ancient China is caught in the flames of war again! Step in the era of the Three Kingdoms and reunite the Empire and create your own dynasty!