Page 94 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,820 of 3118

Thread: Backroom Video Thread

Default Re: Backroom Video Thread

All I want for Christmas is some earplugs.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

LOL
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Members thankful for this post (2):

Stranger in a strange land Moderator Hooahguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneApache View Post

All I want for Christmas is some earplugs.
    I am more disturbed by the sea of smartphones recording this event.
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: a Suebi AAR
    Visited:
    A man who casts no shadow has no soul.
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Master of Few Words Senior Member KukriKhan's Avatar

Lol,lol
    Be well. Do good. Keep in touch.

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Kukri! Que pasa

Master of Few Words Senior Member KukriKhan's Avatar

Que
    ha
    Be well. Do good. Keep in touch.

Strategist and Storyteller Member Myth's Avatar

The art of war, then, is governed by five constant
    factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations,
    when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth;
    (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.
    Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
    Like totalwar.org on Facebook!

That's rather common knowledge...

However, let's remember that each and everyone of their soldiers are professional Russians. That's a merit in and of itself:

I'd slide down a hill with her anyday of the week.....and pay the fine!
    Last edited by InsaneApache; 01-11-2015 at 12:01.

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

This is how people in Northern Ireland talk:

At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.

It's long but worth watching.

http://4freedoms.com/group/uk/forum/...ected-articles

I swallowed the shtick that this guy was a fascist racist, now I'm not so sure. If he was a racist, then why does he line up alongside Jews and blacks. A funny type of racism if you ask me.

Member thankful for this post:

The guy sounds reasonable (watched up to 21 mins), doesn't mean that his entire organization is or that he has always been that way or is that way when he's not talking to some students.

Pegida also has a few legitimate issues to complain about, but then you see this Legida (same thing, different city) speech that the guys apparently trained for using their "Best of Goebbels Collection" and then you know that there is also a huge potential of abuse there.

Fun fact: the second (main) speaker first complains that we are ruled by two DDR vassals and about two minutes later he says we should turn away from the USA and turn towards Russia instead.

edit to clarify: I've meanwhile heard that even Pegida see Legida as a bit extreme, at least officially.
    Last edited by Husar; 01-20-2015 at 16:09.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

For the first video, you just need to know that in the 6th of January, the Orthodox Church blesses the waters, by dropping a wooden cross in the water (lake, river or sea). Then, a couple of young men (usually with far-right, pro-military tendancies) dive into the cold water and swim, till the first guy catches the cross.
    The winner is blessed by the priest and is given some kind of a symbolic present (in the past, it wasn't so symbolic).

It's my favourite tradition, considering its complicated nature guarantees that we'll enjoy watching some funny accidents, like seagulls trying to consume the cross, priests falling into the water and crosses insisting on getting lost:

Here, I'm afraid that knowledge of the Greek language is almost necessary. It's a political advertizement for a female candidate of the Independent Greeks:

That's an advertizement for the party Greek Popular Democratic Liberation:

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

weirdest game-commercial ever. awesome https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef_41JpwqdE

A car crash of an interview and a reminder why I despise these sociopaths that become politicians.

Members thankful for this post (4):

A couple of miles down the road from me on Wednesday last. Astounding.

Husar 

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Oh my aching sides!

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneApache View Post

Oh my aching sides!
    Why?

It's true Germans have no sense of humour!

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

The bit where they all stop for a second and calmly turn the page over is what really got me.
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyfelwyr View Post
    The bit where they all stop for a second and calmly turn the page over is what really got me.
    Yup funny as hell....

Now this is so obvious....

I actually know this guy... So please share the love if you can :)

Anyway, yeah... Line of the year...

I deem myself an effin awesome skier, but I would have wet my pants just looking down from the top...

As much as I love bashing the US... I must grant them that they did QUITE the entry to the Nordic skiing world cup going on here in Sweden now...

Thumbs up to the US team :)

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=853794857995096

Stranger in a strange land Moderator Hooahguy's Avatar

This is fairly old but for some reason this is the first time Im seeing this.

On the Path to the Streets of Gold: a Suebi AAR
    Visited:
    A man who casts no shadow has no soul.
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Members thankful for this post (3):

Strategist and Storyteller Member Myth's Avatar
    The art of war, then, is governed by five constant
    factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations,
    when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth;
    (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.
    Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
    Like totalwar.org on Facebook!

Dinner time!

Husar 

Don't **** with the Kings Swedish Police Force.

I am quite glad we in Sweden still at times chose to play hard when people are rioting...

I am sorry I cant link to the video directly, but this video shows utterly clear why you do NOT mess around with our police when they take the gloves off.

There was a thin police line, with hundreds of leftists and immigrants chaosing... What do you do? You call in the Rohirrim...

Perfectly executed cavalry shock attack, lots of people seriously wounded but no one killed.

Helicopter video was only just recently released. I am glad we still have the capacity to put hard against hard.

Action starts about 30sec in.

ARISE, and fear no darkness!!! "Charge of the Rohirrim"

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article20401090.ab
    Last edited by Kadagar_AV; 03-05-2015 at 20:50.

I wonder, Kadagar, if you would have enjoyed the video more, in case the cops managed to kill a leftist or two...

Husar 

Page 94 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798 ... LastLast