Page 96 of 104 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,880 of 3118

Thread: Backroom Video Thread

Default Re: Backroom Video Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    Tactical deployment of reserves to reinforce the line, nice.

Was this a training exercise, though? It looks more like a reenactment than an actual protest scene.
    Indeed, the protesters seem to play along and everybody seems to be dancing and singing basically.
    Although I would file dancing and singing at work under good workplace atmosphere.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    Tactical deployment of reserves to reinforce the line, nice.

Was this a training exercise, though? It looks more like a reenactment than an actual protest scene.
    Yeah, that damn well annoy me too!! My honest answer is that I have no idea. If I'd bet money on it I would put it on "training" though...

Still, a rather competent show of .Org ability 2015 ;)

Liar and Trickster Senior Member Andres's Avatar

Sometimes, a video leaves you stunned like a vegetable.

Andres is our Lord and Master and could strike us down with thunderbolts or beer cans at any time. ~Askthepizzaguy

Ja mata, TosaInu

Members thankful for this post (3):

It's like being trapped in a 70s nightmare.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

March can't come fast enough!
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

I want one!

Members thankful for this post (2):

Member thankful for this post:

Husar 

Stranger in a strange land Moderator Hooahguy's Avatar

Drunk Yeltsin is best Yeltsin!

On the Path to the Streets of Gold: a Suebi AAR
    Visited:
    A man who casts no shadow has no soul.
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Says the F-word.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Husar 

Id say lol but he burnt down 3 homes!

https://i.imgur.com/vHS1yLw.jpg
    Last edited by InsaneApache; 10-06-2015 at 04:51.

Stick it to 'em Pat!

Here is the Six O'clock News!

NSFW btw

Members thankful for this post (2):

Blog Entries

"We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

LOL

Members thankful for this post (5):

Blog Entries

Bomb the World

Blog Entries

No, it is never okay to hit a woman, even if she is wearing a hijab.

Last edited by Beskar; 01-07-2016 at 19:29.

Blog Entries

Now I know what they mean by 'feel the bern'.. ouch.

The KKK tried to hold a rally in Anaheim, California and were violently shut down by counter protesters:

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Just another day at the job honey http://www.powned.tv/nieuws/buitenla...d_met_boo.html (video)

Tree times your out?

Blog Entries

You gotta love this Erdogan guy...

I bet that stung a bit. Silly bugger.

Husar 

Husar 

https://www.facebook.com/businessins...3449031434071/

Did not expect that but it's pretty cool to own the world I guess.

Page 96 of 104 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100 ... LastLast