Page 97 of 104 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,910 of 3118

Thread: Backroom Video Thread

Default Re: Backroom Video Thread

The following video (subtitles in English available if not automatically activated) prompted Erdogan to summon the German ambassador to Turkey and demand that the German government delete it from the internet. Proving that it's correct. So feel free to share it.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Members thankful for this post (2):

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    The following video (subtitles in English available if not automatically activated) prompted Erdogan to summon the German ambassador to Turkey and demand that the German government delete it from the internet. Proving that it's correct. So feel free to share it.

I wonder why the german governemnt approve of this video declaring Free Speech but do remove FoS from Anti-mass immigration protesters.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizardo View Post
    I wonder why the german governemnt approve of this video declaring Free Speech but do remove FoS from Anti-mass immigration protesters.
    When did the government do any of this?

I wouldnt say thats Possessed more like a serious case of attention seeking
    BEST VIDEO EVER BELOW
    Last edited by Lizardo; 04-02-2016 at 21:28.

Schama gets his arse handed to him by Steyn. Well said that man.

There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Member thankful for this post:

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Indeed, so much rape in public places, civilized people do it in private.

I was really impressed by how smart this kid is. I love the part where the reporter goes "who taught you this!?" and he shuts her down.

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Go Farage (video only) http://www.geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven..._politics.html

(does that Swede have down-syndrome or what, Poetin this Poetin that Poetinnnnnnn does the EU actually has arguments)
    Last edited by Fragony; 04-14-2016 at 07:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuuvi View Post

I was really impressed by how smart this kid is. I love the part where the reporter goes "who taught you this!?" and he shuts her down.
    Rather old video, been circulating for years. I am kinda sceptical about this not being staged. Someone that young doesn't talk like that.

Blog Entries

"We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

When you stare into the abyss the abyss looks back at you

Someone much smarter than me already said that

Introspection is always good, I was called a violent person and maybe I am. Considering that I could be is not something I should argue against. I really am not but it's rediculous to say that I am not violent. People get beaten and people get hurt, how can they not be? It baffles me, of course you are going to get hurt if you insist in fighting with people who know what they are doing.There is no hostility in knowing what I can actually can do. A lot trust me, and I would never.
    Last edited by Fragony; 04-16-2016 at 19:36.

That's a couple of million more votes for leave. Hahah well done Tristran.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Keep up the threats, it just makes us outers think that you're ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneApache View Post

Keep up the threats, it just makes us outers think that you're ridiculous.
    It is not a threat, it is perfectly logical to prefer a market of 400 or 500 million people over one of 60 million if you have to choose which one to go with first.
    Then again you may actually benefit from not being part of TTIP anyway...

https://www.facebook.com/Triarchy/vi...0663690479955/

Human behavior as seen on monkeys.

Member thankful for this post:

We shall never see a politician like her again.....

Strategist and Storyteller Member Myth's Avatar

I like the shiny T 34

The art of war, then, is governed by five constant
    factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations,
    when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth;
    (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.
    Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
    Like totalwar.org on Facebook!

I'd forgotten how we shook up the establishment back then. Good for us, I'm still a bit rebellious at heart.

BTW I love the Manchester accents, haven't heard that in a while. Bloody Yorkshiremen. :)
    Last edited by InsaneApache; 05-19-2016 at 16:17.

Into the hole he goes!

Blog Entries

I liked part 2 as well.

Members thankful for this post (3):

HTML Code:
    <div id="fb-root"></div>
    <script>(function(d, s, id) {
      var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
      if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
      js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
      js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.6";
      fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
    }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
    asd
    Last edited by Lizardo; 06-10-2016 at 18:04.

Wooooo!!!

That changes everything.
    Runes for good luck:

[1 - exp(i*2π)]^-1

Wooooo!!!

Page 97 of 104 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101 ... LastLast