- The Kingdom of Jerusalem attacked the Ayyubid Sultanate, besieging Damascus and Gaza.
- Peace was declared
between the Kingdom of Jerusalem and the Ayyubid Sultanate.
- The Ayyubids gave up Damascus and Hom in the deal.
- The Treaty of Rayy
, a non-aggression pact, was signed between The Great Seljuks and the Khwarezm Shah.
- The Great Seljuks attacked
the Kingdom of Georgia on the pretext that the Georgians were moving troops too close to the Seljuk border. A Georgian army was defeated and Telavi besieged.
- The Sultanate of Ghazni declared war on the Great Seljuks, honouring a mutual defence treaty with Georgia.
- The Treaty of Pindi
, a non-aggression pact, was signed between The Ghaznavid Sultanate and the Solanki Rajputs.
- Peace negotiations initiated by the Abbasid Caliph ultimately led to a ceasefire and peace treaty
between Georgia, Ghazni and the Seljuks, but not before Yerevan was taken.
- The Eastern Roman Empire attacked
the Kingdom of Armenia and were beaten back.
- The Kingdom of Jerusalem joined in
the attack on Armenia.
- The Turkish Sultanate declared war on the ERE, honouring a mutual defence treaty signed with Armenia.
- The Armenians and Turks signed the Treaty of Adana
, which provides for the Armenian people to migrate to new lands provided by the Turkish Sultanate, and in a controversial and innovative move, Armenia will go deep into budget deficit (to a maximum of -20k) to fund the Turkish war effort against the ERE.
- After trading blows with the ERE, the Turkish Sultan Kilij Arslan was slain
- his dying appeal
for military assistance went unanswered, and his request for a jihad
by the Caliph.