Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The save thread

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

Default Re: The save thread

@Mithridate
    Cumans did indeed apparently take it, but it was nowhere among the remains of the army you defeated.

Also, just to make sure, you know only battles in which your avatar (not including vassals) participate may be fought,the rest should be auto-resolved.
    Moderator of The Throne Room
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Hrmm...

I fought with hahold as i view him as my "other" avatar
    Bah, that was the main reason i was craving an adoptee xD
    Second army to fight with

Ill have to redo my "turn" and calculations :( Unless you could let this slide as the odds was fair?

@Nightbringer
    Last edited by Mithridate; 04-03-2012 at 21:54.

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridate View Post
    Hrmm...

I fought with hahold as i view him as my "other" avatar
    Bah, that was the main reason i was craving an adoptee xD
    Second army to fight with

Ill have to redo my "turn" and calculations :( Unless you could let this slide as the odds was fair?

@Nightbringer
    you know what, I realized i never actually put that in the rules, so nevermind. :/ XD
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

MWHAHAHA

Loophole!!! xD if you want, i wont use him that way any more. Perhaps make a rules suggestion?
    Id like to have him as my loyal second in command, but he will serve either way.

I dont want him controlled by another player however, to make that clear.

I have brought it up in the rules thread, where there is also another proposal awaiting feedback.

Wandering Metsuke Senior Member Zim's Avatar

Taking the save
    V&V RIP Helmut Becker, Duke of Bavaria.

Come to the Throne Room for hotseats and TW rpgs!

Kermit's made a TWS2 guide? Oh, the other frog....

Done!

Sorry, 6.4 decided it didn't like me and it took a while to get it working (got a bit hung up working out my income for this turn and the ones I missed as well).

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...d=205&id=10080
    Last edited by Zim; 04-04-2012 at 05:47.

Senior Member Senior Member Ibn-Khaldun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Taking the save!

Edit: Never mind. I didn't do anything. However, I did found something odd. Spear Militia units in Zagreb have 151 men but this one unit have 251 men!?! Is this some bug or what?
    Last edited by Ibn-Khaldun; 04-04-2012 at 11:21.

Quote Originally Posted by The King View Post
    Taking the save!

Edit: Never mind. I didn't do anything. However, I did found something odd. Spear Militia units in Zagreb have 151 men but this one unit have 251 men!?! Is this some bug or what?
    Yep, happened to one unit of x-bow militia and spears too in Brasov. Have not seen it before

It was a mistake no my part a few turns back. I play SP with a larger units mod, and I forgot to switch the file when cycling the turn. The upkeep is appropriate to their size, but if it is an issue for you just let me known and I can replace it with a correctly sized unit.

@phonicsmonkey
    King Bokeny is under attack by two Byzantine armies!
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...d=205&id=10081

go ahead and let it go strait tot he Hungarian turn, and play it when you are done with the battle.

Throne Room Caliph Senior Member phonicsmonkey's Avatar

Aargh, keeps crashing during the battle

EDIT: I tried it four times and it crashed every time, right around the same point of the battle, just as I was beating the second army.

@Nightbringer, I did two things. First, I autoresolved it and got a clear victory. Second, I withdrew. Which of those saves do you want me to play on from?
    Last edited by phonicsmonkey; 04-06-2012 at 00:35.
    frogbeastegg's TWS2 guide....it's here!

Come to the Throne Room to play multiplayer hotseat campaigns and RPGs in M2TW.

Last edited by Mithridate; 04-06-2012 at 00:33.

i can "sub" you if you want @phonicsmonkey

will take a look :)
    Last edited by Mithridate; 04-06-2012 at 00:34.

i can "sub" you if you want @phonicsmonkey

will take a look :)
    @Mithridate, no thanks mate, I'd rather do one of the two things I suggested above

that sucks!

play from the autoresolve one I guess.

Ok, here's the save.

Looks like Vata died.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Done

vata is indeed dead

Last edited by Zim; 04-08-2012 at 08:11.

@The King, I will be putting up a new turn tonight so you should play your turn soon if you can! :)

Blog Entries

Sry about that. Thought that I already played my turn.

Taking the save!

Blog Entries

@The King
    @Mithridate
    I never got financial reports from you two this turn. Feel free to play using your own records, but i could use the report when possible.

@Ignoramus
    If you miss this turn, I will assume you are no longer part of the game. I hope you enjoyed the game while you were participating.

@phonicsmonkey
    You have been attacked by a large Byzantine army!
    here is the save, feel free to start turn 13 when you finish with the battle.

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...d=205&id=10094

@Zim
    everyone else got tagged, so I didn't want to leave you out!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbringer View Post
    @Zim
    everyone else got tagged, so I didn't want to leave you out!
    @Nightbringer, can I play too?

As to Iggy, I'm almost inclined to argue for an exception in his case because he is near-legendary in the Throne Room for his long periods of inactivity and subsequent shortlived reappearances.

Quote Originally Posted by phonicsmonkey View Post
    @Nightbringer, can I play too?

As to Iggy, I'm almost inclined to argue for an exception in his case because he is near-legendary in the Throne Room for his long periods of inactivity and subsequent shortlived reappearances.
    Well, his sitting there is doing no harm, so unless anyone is strongly in favor of him losing control, I don't mind. I might shuffle his units about a bit, , but nothing major.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbringer View Post
    Well, his sitting there is doing no harm, so unless anyone is strongly in favor of him losing control, I don't mind. I might shuffle his units about a bit, , but nothing major.
    Key word there was 'almost'. It's in my interest that his character reverts to my control because then I can at least use his forces to help take Byzantine lands in Greece, instead of their sitting uselessly at Sofia.

Bah... Most of hungary would be Phonics

I smell a conspiracy!
    Nobles, WE MUST UNITE!!! :D

Im holding my fingers crossed that ive managed to brainwash a recruit for us... we shall see ;)

Bah... Most of hungary would be Phonics

I smell a conspiracy!
    Nobles, WE MUST UNITE!!! :D

Im holding my fingers crossed that ive managed to brainwash a recruit for us... we shall see ;)
    If you guys serve the King well you will be rewarded with lands.

done with se save soon @phonicsmonkey
    Would like to get the ball rolling again.

done with se save soon @phonicsmonkey
    Would like to get the ball rolling again.
    I'm sorry for the delay, I'm actually playing it as we speak.

EDIT: here is the save
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by phonicsmonkey; 04-12-2012 at 13:28.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast