Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Tokens of My Confection [Concluded]

Facilitating Understanding Member Dp101's Avatar

Default Re: Tally as of post 430

Worried about this lynch being so quiet, mafia might have parked their votes on someone they know is a SK and then avoided stirring the hornet's nest so that they can eliminate a threat without having to fight a counterwagon. Anyone want to hazard who the mafia are in this situation? I would probably be looking at NAC, BSmith.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dp101 View Post
    Worried about this lynch being so quiet, mafia might have parked their votes on someone they know is a SK and then avoided stirring the hornet's nest so that they can eliminate a threat without having to fight a counterwagon. Anyone want to hazard who the mafia are in this situation? I would probably be looking at NAC, BSmith.
    Any particular reason as to those two?
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Any particular reason as to those two?
    The recent tunnelling accusations directed at NAC look pretty damming with the quotes included, and BSmith is the most throwaway vote in-thread.

The recent tunnelling accusations directed at NAC look pretty damming with the quotes included, and BSmith is the most throwaway vote in-thread.
    "looks damning" lol

why do people believe there's 2 SKs in a game that has only had 1 extra kill so far, in 3 nights? - that would be 5 kills being roleblocked/protected, or the SKs not sending in kills.
    "Each night, you may target one player to pulverize them (kill them)." is what Quat's role description said.

Pizza is never town here, or he'd participate with some guesses at who the scums are at least(and he wouldn't claim SK either).
    I've looked over the role list, and the only typical 3P role I can see is the SK with 1bulletproof thing to use - which is highly unlikely because of the lack of NKs.(also what 18 person setup would have scum team + 2 SKs - that could end in like 2 nights).

Default Re: Tokens of My Confection [In Play]

pizza getting lynched today always, but well, just my thoughts and lack of understanding of how anyone can consider him anything but scum

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Food for thought: Pizza had the "D" alliteration post ready to go awful quickly.

(I 100% agree that he's mafia here)

Pizza doesn't give up in situations like this unless it's part of a trap made.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur

Blog Entries

I think it's wise to use our time during the night phase and re-examine Pizza's post, specifically within the last phase or two, from the viewpoint that he was expecting to go down - and then we should act based off that assumption.

This is Capo IV all over again when he was dead to rights but because of certain other roles that I'm not going to mention he was free to act out and go full ham knowing that it was all going to turn out okay. Anybody disagree?

Default Tally as of post 818

Tally as of post 818:

Lynch votes
    6 votes: Askthepizzaguy (Dp101, NotACop, novice, Newyn, BSmith, GamerDude)
    1 votes: NotACop (Askthepizzaguy)
    1 votes: GeneralHankerchief (Al Sipsclar)

Voting history:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Askthepizzaguy
    Quote Originally Posted by NotACop View Post
    Askthepizzaguy
    Quote Originally Posted by novice View Post
    Askthepizzaguy
    Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    NotACop
    Quote Originally Posted by Newyn View Post
    Askthepizzaguy
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Sipsclar View Post
    GeneralHankerchief
    Quote Originally Posted by BSmith View Post
    Askthepizzaguy
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerDude View Post
    Askthepizzaguy

Blog Entries

Default Re: Tally as of post 818

Vote: Askthepizzaguy

Default Tally as of post 820

Tally as of post 820:

Lynch votes
    7 votes: Askthepizzaguy (Dp101, NotACop, novice, Newyn, BSmith, GamerDude, GeneralHankerchief)

Voting history:
    Askthepizzaguy
    Askthepizzaguy
    Askthepizzaguy
    NotACop
    Askthepizzaguy
    GeneralHankerchief
    Askthepizzaguy
    Askthepizzaguy
    Askthepizzaguy

Default Re: Tally as of post 818

vote: pizza

Default Tally as of post 822

Tally as of post 822:

Lynch votes
    8 votes: Askthepizzaguy (Dp101, NotACop, novice, Newyn, BSmith, GamerDude, GeneralHankerchief, Cuthillius)

Voting history:
    Askthepizzaguy
    Askthepizzaguy
    Askthepizzaguy
    NotACop
    Askthepizzaguy
    GeneralHankerchief
    Askthepizzaguy
    Askthepizzaguy
    Askthepizzaguy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthillius View Post
    Askthepizzaguy

Default Re: Tally as of post 822

I'm appalled by the lack of camaraderie among the scum team. You've got two alternatives and still do nothing to save your buddy.

Vote: Pizza

Default Final Day 4 Tally

Final Day 4 Tally as of post 824:

Lynch votes
    9 votes: Askthepizzaguy (Dp101, NotACop, novice, Newyn, BSmith, GamerDude, GeneralHankerchief, Cuthillius, Al Sipsclar)

Voting history:
    Askthepizzaguy
    Askthepizzaguy
    Askthepizzaguy
    NotACop
    Askthepizzaguy
    GeneralHankerchief
    Askthepizzaguy
    Askthepizzaguy
    Askthepizzaguy
    Askthepizzaguy
    Askthepizzaguy

DAY HAS ENDED, NO MORE POSTING!

Default End of Day 5 (ATPG was lynched)

The crying, bawling sound coming from the corner of the bakery shocked you. Was that really you? Why were you so upset? You had just gorged yourself on a lot of yummy cake, hadn’t you?

Wow, that stuff was rich and sweet and delicious. The taste of it melted in your mouth, and even as your soft gums closed around the crumbs, and you could not really chew, it was heavenly.

Until you tasted the slight aftertaste of something gone wrong - but you were too young to know what that was.

Your mother would find you hunched over your plate, a mouth smeared with chocolate, frosting, and cake crumbs. The cause of death?

Food poisoning from cake that had been out too long.

@Askthepizzaguy was:

Hi ATPG,

Infant

You are an infant, (aka Mafia Goon).

Win Conditions:

• You win if you eliminate all threats, and achieve parity (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Abilities:

• As a crying, bawling baby, you really don’t know any better besides your craving for baked goods. You have no abilities besides your vote, and a basic infant’s intelligence. You may eat baked goods (be assigned the factional NK).

Night has started! All night actions are due by 9:00 PM EST on 11/15!

Day 5 will begin at 10:00 PM EST on 11/15.
    Last edited by Synecdoche; 11-15-2016 at 04:51.

Default Day 5 Start (GamerDude was killed)

riverrun, past Eve and Adam's, from swerve of shore to bend of bay, brings us by a commodius vicus of recirculation back to our bakery and Confectionary.

GamerDude, violer d'amores, fr'over the short sea, had passencore rearrived from North Armorica on this side the scraggy isthmus of Europe Minor to wielderfight his penisolate war: nor had topsawyer's rocks by the stream Oconee exaggerated themselse to Laurens County's gorgios while they went doublin their mumper all the time: nor avoice from afire bellowsed mishe mishe to tauftauf thuartpeatrick: not yet, though venissoon after, had a
    kidscad buttended a bland old isaac: not yet, though all's fair in vanessy, were sosie sesthers wroth with twone nathandjoe. Rot a peck of pa's malt had Jhem or Shen brewed by arclight and rory end to the regginbrow was to be seen ringsome on the aquaface.

The fall (bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnu k!) of a once wallstrait oldparr is retaled early in bed and later on life down through all christian minstrelsy. The great fall of the offwall entailed at such short notice the pftjschute of the mafioso, erse solid man, that the humptyhillhead of humself prumptly sends an unquiring one well to the west in quest of his deliciables: and their upturnpikepointandplace is at the knock out in the park where oranges have been laid to rust upon the green since devlinsfirst loved livvy.

@GamerDude was:

Hi GamerDude,

Fruit Tart

You are a fruit tart (aka Neighborizer.

Win Conditions:

• You win if all threats to town are eliminated, and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Abilities:

• You are very tasty and creative - an absolute explosion of flavor from the cacophony of fruits that you contain. Each night you target another inhabitant of the bakery to add to your neighborhood. Once your neighborhood reaches three members, including yourself, you may not add any more neighbors unless one or more of the others are eaten (or die!). When you are eaten, the small community you have built will still remain.

Day has started. You may post!

3. @Dp101
    6. @BSmith
    7. @novice
    9. @GeneralHankerchief
    13. @Al Sipsclar
    14. @Newyn
    16. @NotACop
    17. @Cuthillius
    Last edited by Synecdoche; 11-18-2016 at 04:06.

Default Re: Day 5 Start (GamerDude was killed)

Vote: Cuthillius because there is no reason for town to wait so long to vote someone they actually want to die and there is no reason to vote for someone you don't want to kill, so only mafia is served by voting at this stage.

Vote: Cuthillius because there is no reason for town to wait so long to vote someone they actually want to die and there is no reason to vote for someone you don't want to kill, so only mafia is served by voting at this stage.
    i think you misunderstand what i was doing yesterday

i'm actually glad gamer dude flipped, i probably would have pushed him some today, although sooh did have some good posts wrt pizza

i still think dp's town

nac is likely clear but iunno

in order i want to look at gh>al>bsmith>newyn

vote: generalhandkerchief

and i promise i will actually do some work tomorrow

i think you misunderstand what i was doing yesterday
    Ok then, what was your late vote meant to do?

Vote: NotACop

Take Pizza home!

Interesting flip, was also ready to push Gamer today based on Sooh's play.

worth remembering there is likely 3 scums left(since it is standard to have 4 scums in a 17 player game, and this game has had 1 SK while having 18 players in total).
    so important that we unite votes as much as possible, as we'll otherwise open up for possibility of scum sniping at EOD for a win.

Vote: NotACop
    if you're town and keep that vote on me we're probably losing. So a suggestion is that you reconsider ;)

I highly doubt you actually believed there was a chance of Pizza being SK there. Also dislike your sudden sponge of Al Sips impressively thin case on me(claiming I tunneled Hankerchief on days I clearly didn't, then when I confront him, he just changes it to "oh then you're scummy because you voted him carelessly", pretty much).

What's the case on BSmith?

i'm actually glad gamer dude flipped, i probably would have pushed him some today, although sooh did have some good posts wrt pizza

i still think dp's town

nac is likely clear but iunno

in order i want to look at gh>al>bsmith>newyn

vote: generalhandkerchief

and i promise i will actually do some work tomorrow
    What's your thoughts on Generalhandkerchief currently? Like, why is he your top suspect?

Well currently, Pizza has claimed SK and another SK showed up dead this morning. Most people are voting him because the likelihood of 2 SKs is very low. That is the current situation, previously there has just been mislynching.
    I mean, DP, I can see here that you were well aware that an SK had already flipped. If Pizza was a SK that would had been 5 NKs being blocked/protected throughout this game, which is so far from likely that it gives a hint of you not really thinking things through at all.

possibly even 6 NKs, as Khan had a 1-shot vig in his tool belt.

Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast