Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thoughts Thread

Default Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Quote Originally Posted by a completely inoffensive name View Post
    Don't you ever think about titties or something more basic?
    What if consciousness turns upon titties lacked, rather than titties had?

The horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.

Member thankful for this post:

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Planet Terror = most hilarious movie ever. Tears from laughing. I mean a one legged stripper with a machine gun instead of a leg. Awesome. And isn't this the best soundtrack ever. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hjRMHQxXUrE&feature=plpp

Pleasing the Fates Senior Member A Nerd's Avatar

I often have dreams that are very pleasant at the time and when I awake, i find myself somewhat sad and deflated. I had one about a college dream girl that touched the little boy inside me at the time last night. I don't remember the details of the dream, but whatever they were I was sad to see them go when i awoke. I guess I just need a girlfriend. :/
    Silence is beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    Planet Terror = most hilarious movie ever. Tears from laughing. I mean a one legged stripper with a machine gun instead of a leg. Awesome. And isn't this the best soundtrack ever. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hjRMHQxXUrE&feature=plpp
    Frags, you have weird taste in movies. :P lol
    Hammer, anvil, forge and fire, chase away The Hoofed Liar. Roof and doorway, block and beam, chase The Trickster from our dreams.
    Vigilance is our shield, that protects us from our squalid past. Knowledge is our weapon, with which we carve a path to an enlightened future.

Everything you need to know about Kadagar_AV:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    In a racial conflict I'd have no problem popping off some negroes.

http://www.alaskadispatch.com/articl...say-scientists

Perhaps if I get me one of these it could keep the rabbits out of the garden as well as make the neighbors dogs stop barking. I promise not to call it Mr. Snuffelupugus.
    "The good man is the man who, no matter how morally unworthy he has been, is moving to become better."
    John Dewey

master of the wierd people Member Ibrahim's Avatar

those Midland people sure know how to trip you up with rent....
    I was once alive, but then a girl came and took out my ticker.

my 4 year old modding project--nearing completion: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=219506 (if you wanna help, join me).

tired of ridiculous trouble with walking animations? then you need my brand newmotion capture for the common man!

"We have proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that if we put the belonging to, in the I don't know what, all gas lines will explode " -alBernameg

Talked with a friend about schooltime. I am a bit legendary I once failed my exams because happy-hour and a nice sunny day was the better proposition. Good thinking, one year extra. Official rules were that if you got kicked of class 3 times you got kicked out of school but the rector really liked me, if I got kicked out of class, which happened a lot, I got one hour of bringing him coffee and having a laugh with him. Funniest anecdote; I could one day choose between an hour of coffee-duty or a kick for my ass. I chosed the kick but the bastard didn't tell me it would be my 2 meter tall French teacher giving it. Ouch. He liked me less. Don't think things like that would be possible nowadays. Any other person would have kicked me from school I owe a lot to that guy, he told my worried mother that I made his job more interesting.

Peerless Senior Member johnhughthom's Avatar

Death Proof was much better than Planet Terror.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhughthom View Post
    Death Proof was much better than Planet Terror.
    NO and if you disagree you suck at every facet of life possible, even your mom should hate you and find you ugly if that's your opinion. Your opinion is like a reversed Mount-Everest, it couldn't possibly get any lower than that. Even your grandma would reconsider ever giving birth to your mother if she would know what you turned out to be.

In short, Planet Terror is better.

Now for random thoughts, it's odd. I am right-handed but I shoot better with my left hand.
    Last edited by Fragony; 06-02-2013 at 10:58.

Andres 

Is shoot a euphemism?

Also, it is possible to get lower than a reverse Mount Everest, it's called the Marianas Trench.
    Last edited by johnhughthom; 06-02-2013 at 11:27.

Well kinda it's just airsoft but killing bottles is fun. Kinda funny, it makes a lot of noise but my cat keeps doing his best sfinx even if I fire right next to him. He got used to me after 20 years I guess

Now for random thoughts, it's odd. I am right-handed but I shoot better with my left hand.
    Not odd at all. Many people with a dominant right hand have a dominant left eye. It is better to shoot with your dominant eye than your dominant hand. You probably have a dominant left eye, so it is more natural for you.
    Hammer, anvil, forge and fire, chase away The Hoofed Liar. Roof and doorway, block and beam, chase The Trickster from our dreams.
    Vigilance is our shield, that protects us from our squalid past. Knowledge is our weapon, with which we carve a path to an enlightened future.

master of the wierd people Member Ibrahim's Avatar

beds are so over-priced.
    I was once alive, but then a girl came and took out my ticker.

my 4 year old modding project--nearing completion: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=219506 (if you wanna help, join me).

tired of ridiculous trouble with walking animations? then you need my brand newmotion capture for the common man!

"We have proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that if we put the belonging to, in the I don't know what, all gas lines will explode " -alBernameg

I wigged out during a trip to a donut shop with a friend yesterday. I did enjoy the chocolate butternut donut though. Tasty. Later...heartburn. :O
    Silence is beautiful

you>docter

I got written up at work today for giving a child something to eat.
    This guy came in with his little daughter and started ordering a large sandwhich as a large combo. His daughter kept asking him to get her something to eat and he got aggrevated and told her "I don't got the money, you can eat when we get home."
    Of course, he could have bought a $5 combo instead of a 9$ combo and would have been able to afford her a kid's meal. The little girl look really hungry and had to just watch him eat, so I made her a kid's sandwhich and put it in a bag with a toy and a kid's fry and handed it to her with a kid's cup. Instead of feeling ashamed of himself, the father just told her "There! Now you got something to eat." He didn't even say, "thank you".
    I told my manager that I was going to pay for the kid's meal myself when I bought my food, but as I didn't pay for it in advance, I was chewed out about how she could prosecute me for stealing and was handed a write-up. (The first one I have ever gotten that was not revoked)

I'm not sure if I am more disgusted with the parent or with my manager now. Oh well, tomorrow is my last day working there, then I won't have to put up with the bullshit anymore.

Beskar 

You'll be sued tomorrow, the guy will probably claim she was allergic to something in the unasked for sandwich.

If I get the opportunity. I am spending a summer in Ireland and making sweet love to as many Irish red heads as possible.

I had a friend visit my apartment yesterday for strictly business purposes. The stay was brief, but I later thought how imagination could cross all boundries. :D
    Silence is beautiful

Liar and Trickster Senior Member Andres's Avatar

With all the crisis and so many people being on a tight budget, I wonder if it would be profitable to sell cheap and healthy holidays, that consist of an indoor cycle and 3 DVD's about the country of your choice. Perhaps, I could make it cheap, healthy and cullinary holidays and add a book with recipes. Or I could go even cheaper by telling the people they need to have their own indoor bicycle and just give them a link to a website with recipes. Or a link to the google results of the search "healthy food recipes". The cost for this would be minimal, so it's impossible not to make profits, right? Bill Gates should be taking lessons from me.
    Last edited by Andres; 06-05-2013 at 12:16.
    Andres is our Lord and Master and could strike us down with thunderbolts or beer cans at any time. ~Askthepizzaguy

Ja mata, TosaInu

It's already being done, you are late

Just came to my mind, I was still studying in Utrecht. At the escalators was this old arab man who was obviously afraid to step on it. I was only one of the hundreds of people who must have seen he was desperate for someone giving him a hand but I was really in a hurry because I was late I no second to lose. I am now kinda ashamed I didn't help him down but I had an exam. It kinda haunts me how desperately he was looking around for someone to come to his aid, I passed the exam but failed at humanity that day

Just came to my mind, I was still studying in Utrecht. At the escalators was this old arab man who was obviously afraid to step on it. I was only one of the hundreds of people who must have seen he was desperate for someone giving him a hand but I was really in a hurry because I was late I no second to lose. I am now kinda ashamed I didn't help him down but I had an exam. It kinda haunts me how desperately he was looking around for someone to come to his aid, I passed the exam but failed at humanity that day
    lol, I wouldn't let it haunt me. Afraid of escalators? Does he need to be tucked into bed each night in order to go to sleep too? The old bugger just needs to man up and use the escalator or find some stairs.
    That is my cynical two cents.

I'm thinking of the most angry and defiant ring tone song for my phone.
    Wooooo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vuk View Post
    lol, I wouldn't let it haunt me. Afraid of escalators? Does he need to be tucked into bed each night in order to go to sleep too? The old bugger just needs to man up and use the escalator or find some stairs.
    That is my cynical two cents.
    This one obviously just rolled of the mountain, he probably never seen an escalator before and was obviously desperate, trembling and almost in tears. I don't care if I was one out of hundreds who saw it, I should have given him a hand I would only have been 5 minutes late

Before I had a car, I always used my bicycle and was always angry with how automobile drivers behaved. When I now drive my car, I always get angry at how automobile drivers behave, but also with how cyclists behave, but when I go by bicycle, I get angry with automobile drivers only.

In fact, when you are driving a vehicle, no matter which one, I think you are always convinced that you drive well and flawless, while all others are idiots who get in your way.

Vehicles bring out the worst in humans and should be forbidden. If everybody would always go by foot, the world would be more relaxed and peaceful. Just like in the Stone Age...
    Last edited by Andres; 06-06-2013 at 10:09.
    Andres is our Lord and Master and could strike us down with thunderbolts or beer cans at any time. ~Askthepizzaguy

Ja mata, TosaInu

Coffee and chocolate are a match made in heaven, but the devil must have somehow spoiled it, since it makes you fat.

It is cruel. I absolutely love coffee and chocolate, but can't have too much of either, since too much caffeine or too much chocolate are unhealthy.

Why can't salad or Brussels sprouts be unhealthy? Why can't they invent healthy cigars and healthy whisky. Useless scientists.

Ja mata, TosaInu

Pure chocolate is very healthy in fact

Odd, but dark chocolate is considered good for the heart

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hea...colate/AN02060
    Ja-mata TosaInu

The rear plastic window in my car fell out recently. It rained a lot after which time it did fall out. I couldn't get it replaced for about a week and a half. It seemed rainy for that entire time when it was not raining much before it did fall out. Weird. Now that it has been replaced, it is clear and sunny. It would seem that my car is out to get me. I have to bring it in for servicing (a lot of servicing) tomorrow. Ha ha, i wonder if the car will start tomorrow? By the way, I named my car zippy. I have no reason to tell you that other than I felt like letting the forum know that i named my car zippy. All my cars have had names. My previous cars name was Mr. Skippers. :)
    Silence is beautiful

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast