Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Lassara - Shards of Neril - OOC and Signup Thread [In Play / Sign-ups]

The Bad Doctor Senior Member Chaotix's Avatar

Default Re: Lassara - Shards of Neril - OOC and Signup Thread [In Play / Sign-ups]

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    Why do I get the feeling that when we meet up with them at least 2 of them will be dead? And one will have been dismembered?

...Huh, it's wierd that the feeling is so specific.
    Well, one is already dead, so we're basically halfway there.
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer: The Gameroom

Little Mons†er Senior Member Secura's Avatar

Default Re: Lassara - Shards of Neril - OOC and Signup Thread [In Play / Sign-ups]

Couldn't leave my BFFs HTF's waiting now, could I? :P
    "Blacker than a moonless night. Hotter and more bitter than Hell itself… that is coffee."

Secura, would your character at least be willing to stay and listen to Morangul
    explain what has happened?
    Last edited by thefluffyone93; 06-21-2011 at 01:14.
    "They're just overloaded from the spamgasm."-Askthepizzaguy
    "... Either your as destructive as the most depraved 4 channer or so devious that you can cause the most trouble while acting utterly oblivious as to make us think your too dumb to be doing this intentionally... and the scary thing is I cant help but think the latter."-Greyblades
    "Thefluffyone is the greatest thing to happen to the .org since Beefy187."-Askthepizzaguy
    "TheFluffyOne makes me feel moist."-Askthepizzaguy

Are nightmares going to be a recurring theme?
    TOMORROW - Lyle pukes so hard it makes a football go three feet

Nah let's just let it play out and see what happens.

It's like a game. (Actually, it is a game.)

She tries to leave, and we try to get her to stay. And we won't know who wins until it's over!

EDIT: Amsel, what the would one of Meghghan's nightmares look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Thefluffyone93 View Post
    Secura, would your character at least be willing to stay and listen to Morangul
    explain what has happened?
    Ummmm...

Seriously though, it wouldn't really be in her character; she's in the company of a human (however much he doesn't look like the ones she is used to), an elf with command over the forest, a fey who is still causing her immense pain... and a lich. In addition to the nature of the company, there's also the fact that she's in company to begin with; she's used to being alone with her feline friend and she much prefers it that way, currently.

If she does depart, as intended, then it's not as though it's a permanent thing or anything; I joined the game to be part of the story, not strike out entirely on my own. :3
    Last edited by Secura; 06-21-2011 at 01:25.
    "Blacker than a moonless night. Hotter and more bitter than Hell itself… that is coffee."

I don't know whether or not if I should go on with the story telling,
    or if I should try to convince Tah to stay.

If Morangul tried to use his magic to heal her, Tah wouldn't be very happy anyways.
    What of the aistar?
    Can she convince her to stay somehow?

EDIT
    Smoooooth, Chaotix, real smooth.
    I'll post after Secura accepts or not, m'kay?
    Last edited by thefluffyone93; 06-21-2011 at 01:37.
    "... Either your as destructive as the most depraved 4 channer or so devious that you can cause the most trouble while acting utterly oblivious as to make us think your too dumb to be doing this intentionally... and the scary thing is I cant help but think the latter."-Greyblades
    "Thefluffyone is the greatest thing to happen to the .org since Beefy187."-Askthepizzaguy

I was under the impression the tiger tended to follow her lead, not the other way around.

Yeah, fluffy, you would probably get her to leave faster if you did anything.

Frijyk is having a sudden and unexpected bout of altruism...

Yet the aistar went to the fey on its own volition, right?

.......right?
    Last edited by thefluffyone93; 06-21-2011 at 01:43.

Haven't been keeping up with the Happy Tree Friends very well, but Chaotix, didn't your character just refer to Secura's character as Kyran? That's issaikhaan's character, who is a dude.

I'll post after Secura accepts or not, m'kay?
    I'll work on something now, then. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotix View Post
    I was under the impression the tiger tended to follow her lead, not the other way around.
    There's no real lead to follow, per se; aistari always hunt in pairs, forming close bonds that last until death... due to their reverence of the beasts, Bacilnan elves copy this into their own lifestyles and thus Tah/Raina gel together pretty well. This isn't a mistress-beast relationship, but a mutually beneficial companionship between the two.

Yet the aistar went to the fey on its own volition, right?
    With Tah being on the ground, holding her head, having just awoken from the nightmare... Raina wouldn't have left Tah's side under any circumstances. I decided to handwave the fact that she did, just this once, because I really enjoyed Seon's post; she would recognise Allie as a being of nature and would be respectful and such, but would only leave Tah's side if she was in good health, which she is not.

As for the other characters; she'd be neutral towards Kyran, recognising him as being one of Tah's race, but she'd be pretty frosty towards Frijyk and Morangul (see what I did there? :P).

I saw it.
    And I approve.

Quote Originally Posted by B_Ray View Post
    Haven't been keeping up with the Happy Tree Friends very well, but Chaotix, didn't your character just refer to Secura's character as Kyran? That's issaikhaan's character, who is a dude.
    No, but I guess it kind of looks like that.

He was talking to Kyran and then he looked past him and saw Tawariell.

--

I'm surprised Tah started speaking Common so quickly- I was expecting the derisive snort to come there, and then for her to answer in Elven and leave immediately. Now that the Happy Tree Friends know you speak it, you can't use that excuse unless you deliberately want to seem snarky.

But the tiger is still a big obstacle, and one that Frijyk does not deem worth getting into trouble with.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotix View Post
    I'm surprised Tah started speaking Common so quickly- I was expecting the derisive snort to come there, and then for her to answer in Elven and leave immediately. Now that the Happy Tree Friends know you speak it, you can't use that excuse unless you deliberately want to seem snarky.
    Gah, give me some credit, it's 2am and I've not recovered from yesterday's twelve hour shift before I start another at 8.30! xD

EDIT: There, I added some Lammirna in.
    Last edited by Secura; 06-21-2011 at 02:22.

I just used TLD's shortened history to save me a lot of writing. YAY.

Secura, is it possible for your character to at least have eavsdropped on my history lesson when she left?
    Having a lich say she will meet worse should have made her a tad bit curious, no?

Gah, got a little paradox there, but I think it works if you just take it to mean more about Vayne specifically.

Secura, is it possible for your character to at least have eavsdropped on my history lesson when she left?
    Having a lich say she will meet worse should have made her a tad bit curious, no?
    Way ahead of you, treacle. :P

I think if we can just get a good post from khaan with him deciding what he wants to do, we have a good transition-to-morning with Fluffy's bedtime story.

EDIT: Wrong thread for that, Fluffy!
    Last edited by Chaotix; 06-21-2011 at 02:55.

Default Re: Lassara - Shards of Neril - Story Thread

I say, if we do have to fight vayne, I will use my most powerful spell!

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Have it up in just a second. ish.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Whoops! Sorry about that.
    :P
    Last edited by B-Wing; 06-21-2011 at 03:56. Reason: I'm dumb

WAIT A SECOND.......
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ur-doin-it-wrong.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	1352

Epitome of Ephemeral Success Member Death is yonder's Avatar
    A perpetual tropical island by the equator

You probably should include some sort of grinding tool in your inventory Amsel :P
    You cannot add days to life but you can add life to days.

Knight of Flowers Member Diamondeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I say, if we do have to fight vayne, I will use my most powerful spell!
    ... Hadoken?
    If God is great, and if God is good, why can't he change the hearts of men?"
    -Tom Waits, "The Road to Peace"

ridiculously suspicious Member TheLastDays's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amsel View Post
    Are nightmares going to be a recurring theme?
    That's up to the players. If they want their chars to have nightmares they can ;)

I yet have to read the story posts of the HTF but if Tah has left the group I can try to come up with something that'll make her interested in working together with just anyone if that's fine with you Secura?
    I hear the voice of the watchmen!

New Mafia Game: Hunt for The Fox

WAIT A SECOND.......
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ur-doin-it-wrong.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	1352
    I'm going to call you the MemeStore from now on; "want to annoy someone? There's a meme for that."

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDays View Post
    I yet have to read the story posts of the HTF but if Tah has left the group I can try to come up with something that'll make her interested in working together with just anyone if that's fine with you Secura?
    I'm afraid that I'll have to decline that offer, because Tah working with just about anyone kinda flies in the face of her characterisation, which is majorly important to me (hence why I went back and edited my post after Chaotix pointed out she was speakin common too much); her moral event horizon will come at some point, I just don't know when yet. :3

That's not what I meant. I wasn't talking about sending someone to work with your way, just something that'll get her more interested in the ongoings in this realm which means some of Vayne's guys but it's up to you...

Where on the map are you picturing yourself now? (that goes to all the HTFs, just out of interest)

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDays View Post
    just something that'll get her more interested in the ongoings in this realm which means some of Vayne's guys but it's up to you...

Where on the map are you picturing yourself now? (that goes to all the HTFs, just out of interest)
    Looking at how Vayne's ilk look though, they could probably kill ours with minimal hassle! I'll be fine, I have some ideas lined up, no need to cater to my character's whims!

I picture Tah and Raina as being on the edge of the forest again; I'd imagine that she's not all that far from Leon.

Well the plan seemed to be working for now, he could wait till later and try to escape with glungurd again and- Rufus' started to notice a tingly feeling in his ears as he scratched it he felt that his ear had swollen to three times the size.
    I have a problem here.

Rufus has no plan. Hasn't had one in this game so far. He thinks on his feet. And he was thinking about Vayne/Void as per my post. Escaping has now been relegated to "stupid" in Rufus's mind. He'd be hunted if he left.

Also, I've got a better idea for the potion thingo which'll work better than this, but I have to wait until morning to post it, or I'll do it now.

Well about the potion you'll have to talk to Greyblades though I'd appreciate if we let the matter rest. His ear can be back to normal in the morning and he can have some minor rashes and maybe ask for celery as breakfast but I think it would be in the interest of the gameflow if that's the last we see of this potion-topic ;)

as for the plan, Alain's offer probably still stands, you could also run to the east though, it's up to Rufus what he'd like to do.

Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast