Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poll: What do men notice about women?

Senior Member Senior Member naut's Avatar

Default Re: Poll: What do men notice about women?

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    Do you consider Conan the Barbarian gay or transgendered when you see him?
    #Hillary4prism

BD:TW

Some piously affirm: "The truth is such and such. I know! I see!"
    And hold that everything depends upon having the “right” religion.
    But when one really knows, one has no need of religion. - Mahavyuha Sutra

Freedom necessarily involves risk. - Alan Watts

Speaker of Truth Senior Member Moros's Avatar

I've got hair to right below my shoulder blades, which is pretty long I'd say. And I'm considered to be quite manly, though I'm not the tallest or most muscular. But having a beard might be helping a lot at not looking feminine.

Member Member Alexander the Pretty Good's Avatar

Dude here, I think I tend not to notice 1-4 unless something's wrong (too much make up or jewelry etc), however I think when a girl is rocking 1-4 correctly, she is more attractive but as a guy I don't notice those specifics. I just think she's hot.

As for long or short hair, it definitely depends on the lady in question. To make a very vague generalization I might say that long hair works better if a girl is "hot" while short is better if the girl is "cute" but there are tons of exceptions to both rules.

The Abominable Senior Member Hexxagon Champion Monk's Avatar

Man here.

1. Are you attracted by painted fingernails?
    There's generally a number of things I notice about a woman, whether her fingernails are painted are not one of them.

2. Are you attracted by longer nails or fake nails?
    Uhh.. neither. Fake nails give an awkward vibe

3. Are you attracted by jewelry?
    If the girl feels the need to overdo it then it's a huge turnoff, but otherwise I'm not going to notice. Well I will notice, rather it won't factor in.

4. Are you attracted to painted toenails?
    Painted toenails make me laugh, not that it's bad but they just look silly to me. Trying to explain that is always a fun conversation.

5. Which do you prefer, long or short hair? (in general)
    In general long, but I've dated a few girls with short hair. Depends on her really.

So overall a big fat from me.

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Being honest, I think the biggest factor is "Are you overweight? (food/exercise)", "Are you clean and trimmed? (hygiene)", "Do you have a really off-putting facial/bodily feature?"

Now to these points with further development.

"I like my girl to at least keep as healthly as I am myself"

In otherwords, I am not obese, why would I want to date some one who is obese? There is no attraction in them.
    A girl being overweight is a big turn off for me, even more than being too skinny.
    If a guy is obese and making this statement, then they are just selfish. On the otherhand, if you take care of yourself, by eating healthly, walking when possible, and other things, you keep in a decent shape. When an obese girl struggles even when confronted with stairs, it is pretty much a rediciliously unhealthy state, which makes it really unattractive.

"When I said about Dirty Sex... I didn't mean for you not to have a shower for 2 weeks"
    I shower everyday, perhaps even more than once a day, depending on any further social functions after work or otherthings. Showering involves washing my hair, all parts of my body, with brushing my teeth every morning and night at least.
    So when a girl hums as she doesn't even have clean hair or even bothered to wash herself.. same as the other point, it is pretty much "eww". I want some one who at least plays attention to this stuff as much as me. If you want more personals, I also trim body hair (such as arm pits) and other areas to make myself presentable. Also unfortunately for me, I also have very fast growing hair due to high testorone levels, so if you want to talk about "hair grow" problems, I have to shave around up to 3 shaves a day, if I wanted to look like have an afternoon shadow (Dark hair, light coloured skin, I never look unshaven).

If the girl is "no" to the first two, then she is pretty much eligible for any guy out there. However, there is only one stumbling block.

"Ouch! You didn't have to stab me in the eye with your nose!"
    Most of the time, things like large noses, or big chins aren't really much of a problem, unless they are rediciliously adnormal. Personally, I dislike females who have the "no chin" look. I don't know why, but it just looks weird for me. If they have a larger than normal chin, I have no problems with, unless it can be doubled for a shovel.

Sometimes the genetic pool throws us a curve-ball, which luckily simple but expensive surgery can correct. But other than extreme cases, it isn't a real issue. Sure, your nose might be on the bigger size, but it won't drastically reduce your chances that much.

I have preferred quite a few "average", I think Pizza has even seen a picture of a girl I dated who had a long neck. (Yes, people made Ostrich jokes, etc), then again, being the tallest person on the Org (according to the 'How Tall are you?" thread) being around 6foot 6 (198cm), I regularly had comments such as "Is that your partner or your girlfriend" or females put-off because the average height of a female around here seems to be 5ft 1 to 3. So in many ways, this is much of a non-issue, unless drastic.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Sultry Gangster Babe Member Diana Abnoba's Avatar
    In a Gangster's Paradise, eating lobster and drinking fine wine.

Thank you all for your honest answers. I knew that if something was over the top, it would be a turn-off (and it should be- I agree). I personally hate it when women that wear too much make-up, bling, too bright polish, or the bling in the polish on their nails. I really hate the long fake nails. I like a much more natural look also, and it is nice to see that most men do too. I also figured that most men like long hair on women, but it is nice to see that some men don't really care as long as the women looks good with the hair style they have picked. To me the best is tasteful and classic, with all accessories, make-up and nail polish. The only thing that was a bit of a surprise to me, was that you don't notice nails, and don't like a light color on the nails,(although some men may like it because, I have been complemented on my nails, hair, and jewelry, by men before (and they weren't gay), I thought this would be more of a sign of femininity, (men (well in general) don't wear polish). And it goes without saying (at least I hope) that being clean is a must. (this goes for guys as well, just so you know). So I think for both sexes, being clean, well cared for, manicured, natural look is the best. Thanks again for you answers, feel free to add more.

Like:

A. High heels, turn-on or don't care
    B. Color of hair
    C. Processed hair (bleached, colored...)
    D. Where is the line between sexy and trashy cloths...
    E. Height and body weight
    Sultry Mafia Babe
    Diana Abnoba- Goddess of the Hunt

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

I am indifferent towards them. Although when they are painted in really bright/dark colours they start to look really unnatural and not good.

I seem to be the only one here to say yes to this. As long as they are not ridiculous, they can look quite feminine. In any case, they really shouldn't be like my nails, which right now barely exist and I have ragnails all down the sides. That would look really nasty on a woman.

No. And too much jewellery can look tacky. Especially if it's the chavy bling type.

Same as I said for painted fingernails.

Long hair. This is a must. Most women look really bad with short hair, and the ones that look OK would still be better with long hair. I don't know what the deal is with all these middle-aged women with short hair these days. Sometimes they even spike it up like they are a ten year old boy, and I'm talking about women that otherwise dress quite respectably.

In general, I would say the things I go by in order of importance are:

1. Face (most important by far)
    2. General body shape (should have nice femenine shape, also maybe include height under this, for which no extreme in either direction is good)
    3. Particular 'assets' (yeah they're great, but not really so important in the wider picture)

I don't see personality as being opposed to looks. Personality has a big affect on physical attractiveness, just from the way women carry themselves in general, their mannerisms or whatever. So I didn't list personality above, it's more something that is reflected throughout the things I listed above (well, not so much the third one, maybe, but you get what I mean).
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.

Βασιλευς και Αυτοκρατωρ Αρχης Member Centurio Nixalsverdrus's Avatar

A. High heels, turn-on or don't care I don't care normally. Boots are definitely what I like best, not too elegant and not too "sporty", not too high though.
    B. Color of hair Dark brown, black, light brown, blonde, red - in that order.
    C. Processed hair (bleached, colored...) I don't care as long as it looks natural. Not fond of punk colours.
    D. Where is the line between sexy and trashy cloths... I don't know either. What I like is definitely the absence of a bra of any kind.
    E. Height and body weight Should be skinny, or chubby, or normal, whatever fits her best - as long as it's not obese or anorexic (but neither of the latter two fits anyone best I assume).
    Last edited by Centurio Nixalsverdrus; 08-04-2010 at 01:40.

Hope guides me Senior Member Hosakawa Tito's Avatar

Here's another one to add to the list: perfume. Less is definitely mo better.
    Weekends at work are visiting day for the cons. Some of the women coming to visit wear so much perfume you can smell them walking in from the parking lot.
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." *Jim Elliot*

Philologist Senior Member ajaxfetish's Avatar

For the less is better list, I'll add makeup. I prefer the natural skin look. A little makeup is okay, but IMO usually unnecessary. A lot is bad.

Ajax

"I do not yet know how chivalry will fare in these calamitous times of ours." --- Don Quixote
    "I have no words, my voice is in my sword." --- Shakespeare
    "I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it." --- Jack Handey

the G-Diffuser Senior Member pevergreen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diana Abnoba View Post
    B. Color of hair
    Shoes, I don't care about at all. I'm short, so a lot of girls are either my height, or will be taller if they wear heels, so I'd prefer not.

Whatever colour looks good with the girl. The fake white/purple/silly colours annoy me though.

Sexy/trashy? If she looks like a whore, she is probably a whore. I don't like stockings, or emo/goth stuff.

Height, as long as she isnt a heap taller than me, and as long as she has a relatively flat stomach and not tuckshop lady arms, or massive legs, I don't care.
    Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    The org will be org until everyone calls it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by KukriKhan View Post
    but I joke. Some of my best friends are Vietnamese villages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemur
    Anyone who wishes to refer to me as peverlemur is free to do so.

Blog Entries

I don't care, but it probably helps the girl out in my case, since I am so tall.

B. Color of hair
    Depends on the person. Some look good blonde, some look best Brunnette, others pull Red off very well.The worse hair colour though to get right, is ginger.

Obviously there are Alyson Hannigan, Dina Meyer and Karen Gillan...

I don't care as long as it looks good. For example, Secura loves attempting to do the Hayley Williams look.
    http://www.glogster.com/media/1/6/27/16/6271628.jpg

Then there are others, like my cousin, who try to do the "Jordan" pitch-black look.
    http://blogs.menmedia.co.uk/old/bourne/Jordan.jpg

Which looks bad.

Though, it was kind of amusing when my cousin decided to dye her hair brunette, and I commented "Your hair looks good now", and she goes "People keep saying that, did my hair earlier looked or something?"

Speaks for itself.

Can't answer due to too many options.

but Gok Wan does a lot of good looking clothes for women at times, in his fashion fixes, even makes 'bigger ladies' look good too.

Basically, you do not need to wear less to seem sexy, if anything, it just makes you look trashy. I will give you free fashion advise, the dresssense which looks like it hints at revealing something, it far better than the dresssense that simply shows it. In short, if you wear a short trashy dress, it looks like that. However, another person would wear a one-piece which only reveals, head, hands and feet, and that looks far sexier.

Also, another strange thing, a girl in a skirt looks better if she covers the lower half of her legs in socks/boots, etc, rather than leave them showing.

For example from random googling -

First with legs covered with socks/boots:
    http://fashionbombdaily.com/wp-conte...-fall-2009.jpg
    Bare legs:
    http://katherineisawesome.files.word...2/skirts_1.jpg

Ultimately, the easiest way to tell is the amount of skin you are showing.

I will make this clear though, wearing clothes doesn't equal covering up your curves. You can still can still show off your assets.

There is no set height or weight. It is more of the relation between the two. One thing is definitely a turn-off in my book, if is they are overweight, it is simply unhealthy. As I listed earlier, I eat healthy the vast majority of the time and do some physical exercise, I even want to get a dog (For many reasons) but one of them is to have an excuse to get exercise. The end of the day, I am not going to date some one who struggles to even get up the stairs because of their weight, and I want some one who is at least roughly the same as myself. If they are a little bigger than me, I won't mind, but yeah. I am within the 'normal weight' range for my height and at the upper end of that (Which I have been), I feel the need to check what I eat or how much exercise I do. So if someone has really surpassed that, they clearly don't care about themselves as much as I care about myself.

tl;dr answer: I prefer them on the taller size (Afterall, I am very tall myself), I prefer them not to look bigger than myself around the waist-line, if anything, in proportion to their height.
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Master of Few Words Senior Member KukriKhan's Avatar

1. Are you (if you're a man) or are men (if you're a woman) attracted by painted fingernails?

2. Are you (if you're a man) or are men (if you're a woman) attracted by longer nails or fake nails?

3. Are you (if you're a man) or are men (if you're a woman) attracted by jewelry?

4. Are you (if you're a man) or are men (if you're a woman) attracted to painted toenails?

What time is it?
    How drunk am I?
    Am I married?
    How long since... you know?
    Be well. Do good. Keep in touch.

TexMec Senior Member Louis VI the Fat's Avatar

Shoes are my fetish.

This is the hottest picture I know:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I want all three girls in the middle! So very hot! In fact, I find myself having trouble now finishing this post instead of running off for a qui

Anything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
    Texan by birth, woodpecker by the grace of God
    I would be the voice of your conscience if you had one - Brenus
    Bt why woulf we uy lsn'y Staraft - Fragony
    Not everything
    blue and underlined is a link

TexMec Senior Member Louis VI the Fat's Avatar

Back! Two minutes. Fast, even by my standards. That's what shoes do to me.

B. Color of hair
    I've been attracted to women with all sorts of hair colour. I've got no set preference. I do find great hair very much a turn on.

Rather not, but it can be done tastefully, look natural.
    I knew this girl who one day truned up with pink hair. It was awesome, very hot.

I'm a bit traditional. A well cut blouse is so much more sensual than a cleavage down to a belly button. Skirts are always too short rather than too long.

I like 'em a bit on the tall side, but anything works when the right proportions are there. Weight, I am afraid, is a complete deal breaker for me. Too much and it just doesn't work for me.
    Anything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
    Texan by birth, woodpecker by the grace of God
    I would be the voice of your conscience if you had one - Brenus
    Bt why woulf we uy lsn'y Staraft - Fragony
    Not everything
    blue and underlined is a link

Amphibious Trebuchet Salesman Member Whacker's Avatar

B. Color of hair
    These are a bit less black and white for me.

A. Like high heels, BUT the gal has to carry herself well in them. Some gals try them and they just can't pull it off. The one who do wear them, know they look hot, and know how to walk (strut? shake their butts?) are what I dig.

B. Another subjective one, my general response is that the hair needs to go with the gal. I honest don't lean really hard in any one way or the other.

C. Natural hair, but if it's colored but done well and you can't tell it's not natural, I don't really care. Definitely none of that exotic or colored crap like you see on what I think they call "scene girls".

D. Good question. I don't have a good answer. Some things that ARE trashy as hell are the "whale tails", the things where you can see the gal's thong underwear above their pant's waistline. There's generally a big difference between a girl who's dressed in a certain manner that is tasteful and says "Hi, I'm hot and in the market, what I'm wearing accents my natural features in a classy way." vs. "Hi, I'm a huge slut, here look at my @#% and @#%@#$ because if you buy me a few drinks I'll pretend to be drunk and we can go !!!!! all night long." Of course my version of what meets the above criteria will not always be the same as other men's.

E. For me it's "acceptable" and "unacceptable". Height is relatively easy, I should be able to touch the tip of my nose to the center of her forehead when we are standing face to face. Don't really like super short, and I do not like gals to be taller than me, which is rare since I am 5'10". My wife fits that criteria perfectly. Body size, I have always leaned towards girls with a little meat on their bones (but NOT fat), I believe the proper term is "voluptuous". Again I will unashamedly admit to being a "boobs" kind of guy, so that is one of the things I always looked for. I have dated the thinner, more athletic girls in high school and college, but have always seemed to lean back towards that particular body style above. They say "larger" people will tend towards "larger" significant others, same with skinnier, etc, but I haven't always found that to be true. My own body type was up until 2 years after college very muscular and athletic, I still somewhat have my old "swimmer's V" for those who know what that is. Gained a ton of weight, on the order of 70-80 lbs, of which I've managed to shed roughly 60, so I walk around at 185-190.

"Justice is the firm and continuous desire to render to everyone
    that which is his due."
    - Justinian I

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Conan the Barbarian looks like he likes to dominate weaker males as women are too fragile for him, according to 'societies values'.
    That sounds pretty modern to me, just look at the war threads in the Backroom, people who kill women aren't usually considered heterosexual heroes there.

B. Color of hair
    A: Depends a lot on the remaining looks(other clothes etc.) and whether she looks like she can walk on them(according to my unprofessional eye), but if she can and has taste, it's definitely a plus.

B: Natural is usually best in any case, maybe a slight preference for brown.

C: Not necessary, turning brown into pitch black just makes you ugly...

D: Sometimes it's just whether it looks like your clothes have been washed in the last two months, otherwise it's hard to explain, you know it when you see it.

E: With height I am flexible, with body weight it should be somewhere in societal norms so to say, definitely not overweight, but underweight isn't sexy either, in between the two it depends on the overall stature and looks, some women can pull off being a bit chubby, others can't.

F: And to add a very special one, I don't mind a lot of physical disabilities that much either, wheelchairs, glasses, other prosthesis etc. aren't a no-go for me even though I have really good eyes myself.

G: Tattoos, unnecessary, maybe a few I wouldn't mind, but if a girl plastered them all over the place I wouldn't find that attractive anymore, lust like with fingernails, I usually prefer a natural skin tone.

H: Job, she has to be a manager or higher to deserve me.
    Ok, just kidding, it doesn't matter that much.

I: Cellphone, pink isn't an advantage but having a Smartphone or iPhone would be a plus since it shows she's not afraid of computer stuff and I can send free messages to other iPhones.

That's all I can think of for now.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Thanks again for you answers, feel free to add more.

Like:

B. Color of hair
    A. High heels - I don't really have a preference for petite or tall women, as many have said it's the look of the whole package that counts. Wearing heels just to get a few inches doesn't do anything for me. Heels can enhance the look of a woman's calves/legs/behind if she doesn't have it naturally. But this doesn't require the ridiculous 6 inch pornstar heels/soles, and this look is not needed if the legs aren't bare.

B. Color of Hair - Depends, mainly on how well the hair fits the skin tone/complexion. From a distance, I find my eyes gravitating to blonds/redheads, but up close it's all about how well the hair complements the face and eyes.

C. Processed hair - If I can't tell, I don't care.

D. Demarcation line of clothing sluttification - I prefer to have something left to the imagination. And spandex is a privilege, not a right.

E. Height and body weight - A healthy look is better than skinny or, well, not so skinny. Height doesn't really matter, but the weight should match. Some girls can get away with carrying a little more weight, a cute face and outgoing personality goes a long way here. Also, the thin girls getting C-D cup implants aren't fooling anyone.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

A. High heels, turn-on or don't care: Don't care, sometimes they look good, others they dont.

B. Color of hair: Brunette all the way, though I would go for dirty blonde or raven.

C. Processed hair (bleached, colored...) Don't care too much, but bleached hair just makes them look blonde

D. Where is the line between sexy and trashy cloths... Trashy is when they run around in a bra and mini skirt in public.

E. Height and body weight: Even though im a big guy, unfortunately for me, I find big girls a turn off, big time. I like them to be shorter than i am, 5'9" and below. Weight isnt too much of a factor, but chubby girls and above = no go.
    Tho' I've belted you an' flayed you,
    By the livin' Gawd that made you,
    You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din!
    Quote Originally Posted by North Korea
    It is our military's traditional response to quell provocative actions with a merciless thunderbolt.

master of the wierd people Member Ibrahim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    1. Are you (if you're a man) or are men (if you're a woman) attracted by painted fingernails?

well, I don't care if its colored or not. But if colored, black seems to be the most attractive. green or turquoise also draws my attention.

2. Are you (if you're a man) or are men (if you're a woman) attracted by longer nails or fake nails?
    former: no. latter? also no. I do like cute looking fingers though *raises perv alert on self*

3. Are you (if you're a man) or are men (if you're a woman) attracted by jewelry?
    depends on the jewelry; the girl who inspired my sig had a pretty scarf that was glittery; whether it was from actual jewelry studding it (such things exist), or its the cloth, I know not. sth about shiny things attracts me to stuff-regardless of species

4. Are you (if you're a man) or are men (if you're a woman) attracted to painted toenails?
    see Q1

Long-definitely long. these days, if it ain't below the shoulder, I ignore.

Thank you!
    you're welcome! I have humiliated myself, possibly before an enyclopedia dramatica flamer.

next!

B. Color of hair
    A. don't care.
    B. sandy hair (as in a light brown), though other hair colors can work.
    C. turn off; into natural hair.
    D. if the clothes are two sizes too short, or two sizes too big.
    E. about my height, and perhaps a bit lighter (I'm a slender person, but average; I'm currently 5'11", 175 Lbs*). don't ask why. I do remember the lass that caused my sig was slightly taller, and that that somehow attracted me to her (among other things). people who are considerably shorter tend to make me patronizing, and overly tall women just don't interest me.

Feel free to post additional comments.
    like moros, personality matters; I like people who are relatively placid and quiet, but can assert themselves when the time comes. I like women with brains on their heads, and can use that brain. age should be the same as mine-people too young or too old I tend to lose touch with quickly, regardless of gender (unless they're into Earth Sciences or the TW series-and that is regardless of gender). for some odd reason, I tend to be attracted/have my attention grabbed to women with greyish or green eyes.

bear in mind, I only seriously liked one person, and put effort into that case (a few involuntary crushes, but I don't count those; last one was when I was 16). And that one didn't end well; haven't actually been attracted/interested to a person in years. Helps that I have better things to do, like earning a PhD, finding a good Job, helping my family when they're too senile to help themselves (oh wait, already are; mom's been repeating the same orders, even after I did what she asked for the first time, often seconds after finishing-and saying that I have.).

of course, what really kills/killed my chances is my personality and looks: sarcastic, aggressive, used to be somewhat awkward round the ladies, talks too much (types too much as well). 3 years after that incident, I've added to that cynical, brash, lawless, and am relatively infamous wherever I go (no, I'm not making this up). I'm not a specimen of manliness either in regards to my face; scarred, small eyed, large nosed, bad teeth (I have "Diadectes mouth", etc.

*I haz been working out! well, not really; but I do a lot of heavy work these days.

Quote Originally Posted by pevergreen View Post
    I think i'm a guy.
    did you check what's inside your breeches? that might help make you certain.
    Last edited by Ibrahim; 08-04-2010 at 07:03.
    I was once alive, but then a girl came and took out my ticker.

my 4 year old modding project--nearing completion: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=219506 (if you wanna help, join me).

tired of ridiculous trouble with walking animations? then you need my brand newmotion capture for the common man!

"We have proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that if we put the belonging to, in the I don't know what, all gas lines will explode " -alBernameg

Near East TW Mod Leader Member Cute Wolf's Avatar
    In ancient Middle East, driving Assyrian war machines...
    Blog Entries

- what? Painted fingernails? if they are pretty and matched her dress maybe yes... but mismatched one is... ewww....

- longer nails? it doesn't matter as it was nice..
    - fake nails? I dislike that...

- some modest ammount of earrings and necklaces is enough, but too much jeweleries could look very odd...

- excuse me? toe? I don't even really sees it, except my own...

- I generally prefers long hair... but for some odd circumstances, my girl's hair is shorter than mine....

Last edited by Cute Wolf; 08-04-2010 at 09:56.

My Projects : * Near East Total War * Nusantara Total War * Assyria Total War *
    * Watch the mind-blowing game : My Little Ponies : The Mafia Game!!! *

Also known as SPIKE in TWC

The Rhetorician Member Skullheadhq's Avatar

I'm a man

1. I am
    2. Longer nails
    3. Not at all
    4. Yeah
    5. Long.

About 5, I wouldn't mind short if combined with glasses, but I hate manly short hair.

A. High heels, turn-on or don't care - That would be very, very nice bonus
    B. Color of hair - Red/orange
    C. Processed hair- Natural
    D. Where is the line between sexy and trashy cloths...- Do I care?
    E. Height and body weight - Smaller than me and not fat please.
    Last edited by Skullheadhq; 08-04-2010 at 10:07.
    "When the candles are out all women are fair."
    -Plutarch, Coniugia Praecepta 46

Heaps Gooder Member aimlesswanderer's Avatar

No, don't care as long as her nails aren't horrible.

Not really, too much and too flashy is not my style at all. Some tasteful jewellery is ok.

Generally long hair, though there are exceptions. Kinda depends on what you consider "short". I'd consider shorter than ear length as "short".

B. Color of hair

A. I think that women who do themselves long term harm by regularly wearing high heels are kinda dumb and lacking common sense, both very bad signs.

B. Much prefer darker.

C. Generally not.

D. Kinda depends on the lady and the situation, but not a fan of trashy.

E. Similar or shorter I guess. Healthy weight.
    "All things are born from darkness, and all things return to darkness". Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

Don't care.

B. Color of hair
    I would have used to say blonde, but now I don't mind, dark black hair can still look very good.

Don't mind it.

Trashy is when they always wear ridiculously short skirts and such clothes.

Slightly skinny - average is best. I really don't like any fat beginning to stick out at all. For height, anything from 5'0 to 5'7 maybe is best, since I'm pretty much on the average at 5'11.
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.

Senior Member Senior Member naut's Avatar

I'm with the Frenchman on this. Also, if they can't walk in them they shouldn't be wearing them.

B. Color of hair
    Black first preference. Blonde is fine, not white, not too peroxide-ish. Brunette with the fringe brushed the wrong way is liable to force me crazy. Um, red is fine, but needs to be judged on a case by case basis. Yeh...

Only if done well and suits them.

When nothing is left to the imagination. When they are trying too hard to be sexy.

Not taller than me. Not too short. Proportional weight. So from skinny to athletic to a little bit of meat. Not into big girls, I don't mean the fat ones (not into them either), the ones who have masculine frames, etc. No thanks.

Don't mind tattoos as long as they are meaningful and aren't too abrasive.

"Ouch! You didn't have to stab me in the eye with your nose!"
    Most of the time, things like large noses, or big chins aren't really much of a problem, unless they are rediciliously adnormal. Personally, I dislike females who have the "no chin" look. I don't know why, but it just looks weird for me. If they have a larger than normal chin, I have no problems with, unless it can be doubled for a shovel.
    Nose plays a big role. I have two friends, both have great bodies and decent faces, but MASSIVE noses, not good. But, on the otherhand, I knew a lass, she was decent but had a nose job to reduce the size of her nose and now she looks bland. Her big nose broke up an otherwise uninteresting face.

The only thing that was a bit of a surprise to me, was that you don't notice nails, and don't like a light color on the nails
    Actually come to think of it, I will notice light pink nail polish. That is a plus. Garish colours are somewhat annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Centurio Nixalsverdrus View Post
    What I like is definitely the absence of a bra of any kind.
    This reminds me. Lasses with DD or bigger, their bras have two clasps, not one. Keep that in mind so you avoid embarrassment/confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by ajaxfetish View Post
    For the less is better list, I'll add makeup. I prefer the natural skin look. A little makeup is okay, but IMO usually unnecessary. A lot is bad.
    Aye. French style, enough to simply highlight facial features, not thick like the icing on a cake.
    Last edited by naut; 08-04-2010 at 14:58.
    #Hillary4prism

BD:TW

Some piously affirm: "The truth is such and such. I know! I see!"
    And hold that everything depends upon having the “right” religion.
    But when one really knows, one has no need of religion. - Mahavyuha Sutra

Freedom necessarily involves risk. - Alan Watts

Painted fingernails aren't important to me, but I do like them because they're cute, the style of paint shows a bit of a girl's personality, and (if a girl has 'em) they make a good conversation-starter over coffee.

It doesn't matter.

Jewelry can be used to enhance how a girl looks, i.e. silver earrings for a girl with raven-black hair. So, to a limited extent, my answer is yes. They certainly don't turn me off, anyways.

Pained toenails are soooooo cute. They usually tell me that the girl is playful, fun, and cuddly.

It depends if they look good in whichever length. I find myself attracted mostly to girls with long hair, but I've seen some pretty nice chicks with short hair before.

High heels are nice and sexy, but I would be exasperated if a girl wore them for everyday use. For the workplace, expensive dinners, nights out, and that sort of thing, then yes, absolutely!

B. Color of hair
    Black, blonde (a nice playful yellow, not that white-blonde BS), brown, red. In that order.

This is a really tough question. I wouldn't be attracted to it, but I wouldn't be turned off by it. Whichever compliments the girl's looks, I guess? And nothing too fake-looking.

Again, another tough question. I won't even bother answering this one, sorry, it's too hard.

I'm not attracted to any particular height or body weight. But I'll tell you right now, being slim is nice. But having some weight to give you modest love handles is definitely not a turn off, either. When I see girls like that wear casual, body-hugging t-shirts, I have a strong urge to cuddle.

But being fat or bony is a major turn off. I'd like to repeat some statements earlier in this thread that I expect my women to take care of themselves, just as I do with my own self.
    Last edited by Megas Methuselah; 08-05-2010 at 01:12.

Blog Entries

Also, I think Cute Wolf's post is a demonstration of when a guy tries to be cute, he is confused for being a female, homosexual or transgender.

Yeah, you have to be careful when picking out your clothes.

Near East TW Mod Leader Member Cute Wolf's Avatar
    In ancient Middle East, driving Assyrian war machines...
    Blog Entries

Also, I think Cute Wolf's post is a demonstration of when a guy tries to be cute, he is confused for being a female, homosexual or transgender.
    ouch.... long hair, hairless face, and if you see my mouth and nose... you'll be conviced that photo was my girl instead of me....

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    That was actually my photo everyone that never meet me before often thinks I was a girl when we first meet...
    Last edited by Cute Wolf; 08-05-2010 at 05:32.

My Projects : * Near East Total War * Nusantara Total War * Assyria Total War *
    * Watch the mind-blowing game : My Little Ponies : The Mafia Game!!! *

Also known as SPIKE in TWC

Thumbs up Re: Poll: What do men notice about women?

Girly girly girl-boy.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast