Page 41 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 2226

Thread: XCOM Mafia [Concluded]

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Default Re: XCOM Mafia [In Play]

Quote Originally Posted by Manasi View Post
    Sup y'all.

Glad you decided to join Sooh in the "Let's vote on a villager bc we don't know what else to do" wagon.
    You missed this bit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I like how Manasi's vote is on me and she's ignoring everything I say in the game.
    Still outstanding.

And do tell us what you're cooking.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    You missed this bit:

Still outstanding.

And do tell us what you're cooking.
    I've told Sooh that all of her isos seem like just recap and inconclusive.

That being said, her interactions with Pizza seemed relatively normal so there's the slight chance I could be stuck in a tunnel.

I do think that Day 1 their interactions were weirder than Day 2, but I don't really think that she has done anything between those to warrant any sort of switch in a read.

As for what I'm cooking, I'm trying out this and this.

The house smells divine.

Also since working full time has accelerated the aging process, the chances I will be awake for this EOD are slim to none.

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

The house smells divine.
    When can I move in?

(the rest is snipped out, for Sooh to read when she gets back).
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

I've told Sooh that all of her isos seem like just recap and inconclusive.

That being said, her interactions with Pizza seemed relatively normal so there's the slight chance I could be stuck in a tunnel.

I do think that Day 1 their interactions were weirder than Day 2, but I don't really think that she has done anything between those to warrant any sort of switch in a read.

The house smells divine.
    I wasn't even invited
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Also since working full time has accelerated the aging process, the chances I will be awake for this EOD are slim to none.
    u gonna get lynched, I should vote you for calling GH super townie.

When can I move in?

What kind man!

oi pizza

are you serious right now

i just make a bunch of posts about why i think novice is town

and you're just lol that's great

and don't even address them at all

come on, that's just

pathetic

as either alignment

carry on ignoring everything that you disagree with while making small remarks about how you don't think it's of any importance all the same, though

if that's really how you want to play this game

Quote Originally Posted by Scum!Csargo View Post
    u gonna get lynched, I should vote you for calling GH super townie.
    What a strange post.

Facilitating Understanding Member Dp101's Avatar

Popping back in, although not for long. I really feel that Novice is a terrible lynch, mostly because Pizza's case on him really misrepresents his play thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by Dp101 View Post
    Popping back in, although not for long. I really feel that Novice is a terrible lynch, mostly because Pizza's case on him really misrepresents his play thus far.
    Any other candidates?

What a strange post.
    ??? I like the name change ???

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthillius View Post
    oi pizza

are you serious right now

i just make a bunch of posts about why i think novice is town

and you're just lol that's great

and don't even address them at all

come on, that's just

pathetic

as either alignment

carry on ignoring everything that you disagree with while making small remarks about how you don't think it's of any importance all the same, though

if that's really how you want to play this game
    I'm still waiting for that post you promised me...

When can I move in?

Sry I'm a loyal woman.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    to csargo

Quote Originally Posted by Csargo View Post
    I wasn't even invited
    I was getting ready to bring it over relaaaaaax.

I'm not getting lynched lol.

This distribution feels advantageous to scum. @Askthepizzaguy time to wake up and deploy that fire.

Obviously don't forget that this is a thunderdome, and Pizza can't survive a novice town flip.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

I was getting ready to bring it over relaaaaaax.

I'm not getting lynched lol.

??? I like the name change ???
    I am calling your behaviour scummy. Deal with it.
    Sry I'm a loyal woman.

to csargo
    Ohhhhh. I am disappointed.

El Barto out.

I am calling your behaviour scummy. Deal with it.

Ohhhhh. I am disappointed.

El Barto out.
    I'm not terribly impressed by you either friend.

WH's iso:

I feel like he's a strong town lean for me. Excellent tone, flow, reads feel like a logical progression and they're similar to my own so far. Don't like the naked Manasi vote, but he's expressed concern with her for a while, so it makes sense. Nothing really stuck out as scummy or poor logic/tone. He's probably the most my strongest town read so far, and I'm pretty confident in that assessment.

So, having some medical/real life issues right now, but since it looks like we die without our role showing, I'm going to claim.

I'm town bulletproof, and 99% sure I was the kill on N1. Wolves know they shot me, and there may or may not be a second component to my role. Maybe it's my own setup design leaking through, but I consider it pretty unlikely to have a full doc + bulletproof both in the setup, so in case they decided to shoot me again tonight wanted to give out the setup info I had.

My first post of game was an attempt to dumbtell a power role, I planned to role play as a newb derp to bait roleblocks/night kills, but I got sucked into the game a bit and it became pretty obvious it wasn't serious.

I'm not fully caught up, and won't be caught up anytime soon (maybe at night, or maybe not until next day phase, assuming everything goes alright), but I'm pretty sure Champ is a wolf, and I'd bet quite a lot on one between El Barto and Manasi, leaning towards the former. I'd also bet a fair bit on there being 1+ in the inactives because I have a lot of town reads on fairly active players - that makes Autolycus/BSmith targets to keep a close eye on.

I think Pizza is town, I think Novice is town, I think Cuth is town, I think CSargo is town, I think Fred is town, I think Sooh is town.

Winston and DP are the lightest of town reads.

Champ
    Manasai
    El Barto
    Autolycus
    BSmith
    Logic
    Montmorency

That's my PoE, with some obvious pairs not knowingly aligned in there.

Vote: Champ in spirit, but not comfortable placing a real vote without having fully caught up.

Won't be around rest of day, glglgl.

WH's iso:

I feel like he's a strong town lean for me. Excellent tone, flow, reads feel like a logical progression and they're similar to my own so far. Don't like the naked Manasi vote, but he's expressed concern with her for a while, so it makes sense. Nothing really stuck out as scummy or poor logic/tone. He's probably the most my strongest town read so far, and I'm pretty confident in that assessment.
    More than Fred or Pizza or Csnow?

Is this WIFOM?
    Vitiate Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post

Is this WIFOM?
    Why do you have me as such a strong town read given I haven't posted at all D2?

Part of what I wanted to do was look at who town read me despite me not being able to post, to look for that inside knowledge of having shot me N1, and that coming clean eventually as to where the bullet went. This makes me suspicious given that, but if you can cite previous town read on me/reasoning I'd be much obliged.

I do need to go now though.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson_snow View Post
    So, having some medical/real life issues right now, but since it looks like we die without our role showing, I'm going to claim.

I'm town bulletproof, and 99% sure I was the kill on N1. Wolves know they shot me, and there may or may not be a second component to my role. Maybe it's my own setup design leaking through, but I consider it pretty unlikely to have a full doc + bulletproof both in the setup, so in case they decided to shoot me again tonight wanted to give out the setup info I had.

My first post of game was an attempt to dumbtell a power role, I planned to role play as a newb derp to bait roleblocks/night kills, but I got sucked into the game a bit and it became pretty obvious it wasn't serious.

I'm not fully caught up, and won't be caught up anytime soon (maybe at night, or maybe not until next day phase, assuming everything goes alright), but I'm pretty sure Champ is a wolf, and I'd bet quite a lot on one between El Barto and Manasi, leaning towards the former. I'd also bet a fair bit on there being 1+ in the inactives because I have a lot of town reads on fairly active players - that makes Autolycus/BSmith targets to keep a close eye on.

I think Pizza is town, I think Novice is town, I think Cuth is town, I think CSargo is town, I think Fred is town, I think Sooh is town.

Winston and DP are the lightest of town reads.

Champ
    Manasai
    El Barto
    Autolycus
    BSmith
    Logic
    Montmorency

That's my PoE, with some obvious pairs not knowingly aligned in there.

Vote: Champ in spirit, but not comfortable placing a real vote without having fully caught up.

Won't be around rest of day, glglgl.
    Wait, so you won't survive the night then? Please tell more about novice and please read Champ's replacement GH, who hasn't had many posts.
    Vitiate Man.

Is this WIFOM?
    Yeah, I'd say so. Csnow I haven't gotten to yet, but initially I never felt particularly confident in people's townreads. I just didn't really like his opening to the game, and thought it was odd. I already talked about Fred earlier. I'm losing confidence in pizza, because he's basically ignored Cuth's posts, and for general paranoia/pocketing reasons. I really like Winston's iso, nothing struck me as anything less sparkly clean, maybe I should be concerned about that?

Quote Originally Posted by crimson_snow View Post
    Why do you have me as such a strong town read given I haven't posted at all D2?

Part of what I wanted to do was look at who town read me despite me not being able to post, to look for that inside knowledge of having shot me N1, and that coming clean eventually as to where the bullet went. This makes me suspicious given that, but if you can cite previous town read on me/reasoning I'd be much obliged.

I do need to go now though.
    Here was my read on you at StartofDay:

If you want a read, here's one: CSnow is the towniest player in the field so far, but he's not pure, so you can't trust it.
    Vitiate Man.

You gonna explain the 'he's not pure bit'?

Yeah, I'd say so. Csnow I haven't gotten to yet, but initially I never felt particularly confident in people's townreads. I just didn't really like his opening to the game, and thought it was odd. I already talked about Fred earlier. I'm losing confidence in pizza, because he's basically ignored Cuth's posts, and for general paranoia/pocketing reasons. I really like Winston's iso, nothing struck me as anything less than sparkly clean, maybe I should be concerned about that?
    Wowee

Facilitating Understanding Member Dp101's Avatar

Any other candidates?
    Manasi isn't the worst, but I would prefer one with more info.

Mostly caught up, I'll admit I skimmed a lot so some of the finer nuance may be lost on me. I'm going to go with vote: pizza here. I frankly find Cuth's logic and counter to pizza's push much more convincing and the fact that pizza has been ignoring it tips the scales for me.
    Always meet on the level, act by the plumb and part on the square.
    2B1ASK1

You gonna explain the 'he's not pure bit'?
    As he admitted with his full-claim just now, he was putting on something of a show, and I think it bled over into his serious townie work. He looked overly interested in the environment and his own presentation, which isn't exactly anti-town - I'm guilty of it right now as well - but it contrasts with ingenuity and "pureness", something people have also have faulted me with today.
    Vitiate Man.

Page 41 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast