Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Zelda Mafia: The Missing Link [Concluded]

The Bad Doctor Senior Member Chaotix's Avatar

Default Zelda Mafia: The Missing Link [Concluded]

Interdimensional Federation of Heroes

Database Entry No. 003

Subject: Ganondorf, Class S Villain.

Ganondorf hails from the Dimension 003, known to its residents as Hyrule. He is a being of great and terrible strength, having control over the Triforce of Power, one of the three principle legendary items of the dimension. His power level is comparable to that of other Class S villains, such as Bowser. Ganondorf has used his dark powers time and again to conquer Hyrule, thrusting it into darkness and shadow. Each time he has threatened the world, however, an incarnation of the legendary hero, Link, also a founding member of the IFH, has appeared to seal him away using the Triforce of Courage, the Master Sword, and a wide variety of tools. In all previous cases, Link has succeeded in sealing the self-proclaimed King of All Evil away.

Ganondorf was last seen in the company of the rest of the Council of Villains in Dimension 002 Chaotix, where he obtained even greater power thanks to the Super Vague Weapon of Ambiguously Decided Doom. He then returned to his own dimension, presumably to wreak havoc once again. His first actions were reportedly to have created a Seal of Time.

Since then, Hyrule has gone dark. No feedback is being received by any of the interdimensional communicators in Hyrule. Class S Hero Link has been dispatched to Hyrule alone, in order to investigate, but has not been heard from since. Additionally, no Class A or B heroes can be sent in support, because portal connection to Dimension 003 has been severed from all other dimensions. Link has been classified MIA, and new methods of reaching Hyrule are being researched at present.

--------------------------------------------------

Introducing…

The Missing Link

A Small Mafia Game set in the “Council of Villains” Universe.

Since Council of Villains was a success, in my opinion, and it leaves several stories to be told, for all of the villains who gained great power and returned to their dimensions, I’ve decided to dedicate at least a few of my future games to this particular story concept.

This one, as you may have gathered, focuses on the Zelda universe in particular. It’s a small game because there aren’t many main recurring characters outside of Link, Ganondorf, and Zelda herself. However, I hope it will be just as epic as the last game.

As a general warning, there will most likely be spoilers from any and all of the Zelda series within role PMs, write-ups, etc. If you’re interested in Zelda but haven’t played some games or don’t want the endings spoiled, you may want to steer clear of this game.

I’m looking for 10 sign-ups, but I may be able to extend it to 13 if I get a lot of interest in it.

Sign-ups (13/13):
    Shinseikhaan/Quintus.JC
    Reenk Roink
    slashandburn
    A Very Super Market
    White_eyes:D
    atheotes
    johnhughthom
    Askthepizzaguy
    gibsonsg91921
    YLC
    Yaropolk
    spL1tp3r50naL1ty
    DJGingivitis

Also, standard mafia rules apply. The game will be relatively usual mafia fare, with perhaps a few twists.

Additional rules:
    You may Vote: Abstain, but you may not Vote: No Lynch.

If there are any questions about generally game-specific rules, feel free to post them in-thread, and I’ll add them to this list.

Let the sign-ups commence!
    Last edited by Chaotix; 08-14-2009 at 16:31.
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer: The Gameroom

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Zelda Mafia: The Missing Link

It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Senior Member Senior Member Reenk Roink's Avatar

Equicidal Maniac Member slashandburn's Avatar

Count me in.
    Parla più piano e nessuno sentirà, il nostro amore lo viviamo io e te,
    nessuno sa la verità, neppure il cielo che ci guarda da lassù.
    Insieme a te io resterò,
    amore mio, sempre così.
    Parla più piano e vieni più vicino a me, Voglio sentire gli occhi miei dentro di te,
    nessuno sa la verità, è un grande amore e mai più grande esisterà.
    Insieme a te io resterò,
    amore mio, sempre così.
    Parla più piano e vieni più vicino a me,Voglio sentire gli occhi miei dentro di te,
    nessuno sa la verità,è un grande amore e mai più grande esisterà.

Slixpoitation Member A Very Super Market's Avatar
    Vancouver, BC, Canada, North America, Terra, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe

.... In.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    WELCOME TO AVSM
    Cool store, bro! I want some ham.
    No ham, pepsi.
    They make deli slices of frozen pepsi now? Awesome!
    You also need to purchase a small freezer for storage of your pepsi.
    It runs on batteries. You'll need a few.
    Uhh, I guess I won't have pepsi then. Do you have change for a twenty?
    You can sift through the penny jar
    ALL WILL BE CONTINUED

- Proud Horseman of the Presence

Semi-Corruptible Member White_eyes:D's Avatar

In I have a feeling you will get 13 people

how much zelda knowledge is required?

Quote Originally Posted by atheotes View Post
    how much zelda knowledge is required?
    None whatsoever. It will help (particularly in the experience, not the gameplay) to have played a Zelda game or two, but all of the role pms will contain a summary of anything you might need to know. Shall I count you as in, atheotes?

sure!

Peerless Senior Member johnhughthom's Avatar

Sign me up.

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Hosting 2 games, playing Capo, busy as ever.

I'll do my best. In, as per your invite...
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Peter von Kastilien - RIP Member gibsonsg91921's Avatar

ACH - IN
    The late Emperor Peter von Kastilien the Tyrant, Lamm der Wahrheit.

Join Capo de Tutti Capi II! It's totally amazing!

Cthonic God of Deception Member ULC's Avatar
    In the swirling maddening chaos of the cosmos unseen to man...

Last spot! Mein!

Im in if you do 13

You better make me in or no sig for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    Thank you for the smile, I like your image a lot. Hopefully you don't feel too much like a number here.

Rest in peace TosaInu

i think i make 13. ill try my best to set time aside for this, capo and the other mini mafia but i think that is going to crap. stupid mafia.

Ok, sign-ups closed, that was fast. I should have all the role pms done by late tomorrow, so expect the game to begin then.

Senior Member Senior Member Quintus.JC's Avatar

Can I get a replacement place? Just got knocked off at Capo, .

[Language please - GH]
    Last edited by GeneralHankerchief; 08-10-2009 at 20:15.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus.JC View Post
    Can I get a replacement place? Just got knocked off at Capo, .
    You may take my spot, if you would like.
    Last edited by GeneralHankerchief; 08-10-2009 at 20:16. Reason: I am a ninja.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinseikhaan View Post
    You're dropping out, khaan? As long as both of you are ok with it, I'm going to give khaan's role to Quintus. Also, I'm going to post the beginning introduction, and after that the role PMs will fly.

Senior Member Senior Member Quintus.JC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shinseikhaan View Post
    You're too kind sir, I am in your debt.

Edit: My apologies to GH, I got carried away.
    Last edited by Quintus.JC; 08-10-2009 at 20:50.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotix View Post
    You're dropping out, khaan? As long as both of you are ok with it, I'm going to give khaan's role to Quintus. Also, I'm going to post the beginning introduction, and after that the role PMs will fly.
    Not so much dropping out. I'm already in capo and parasite has already started. I'm sure this game will be excellent, and that is why I would rather give the spot to someone who isn't in a game.

“Let her go, Ganondorf!”

Link readied his sacred blade, the Master Sword, as he prepared once again to fight the King of All Evil. No matter how much pleading or demanding his fairy companion did, Ganondorf was not going to release the Princess Zelda without a fight.

“Haahaahaahaaaa! Fools… why would I let Zelda go now? I haven’t yet used my incredible new powers to extract the Triforce of Wisdom from her body yet!”

“Wh-What? But that’s impossible!”

“Not any longer! The powers I have gained allow me to achieve the impossible with the flick of a finger. You are nothing but insects to be squashed now. You no longer pose a threat to me.”

“HYAAAAAAAAAAH!”

Link let loose a Light Arrow from his bow, aimed straight for Ganondorf’s face. The evil king, however, with a single backhand motion, easily knocked the Light Arrow harmlessly away.

“Well, I can’t have you constantly trying to stop me…”

Ganondorf vanished, only to reappear directly in front of Link. Grabbing him by the throat, he lifted the green-clad warrior off the ground with one hand. With the other hand, he wrenched the bow out of his grip and proceeded to snap it in half. He then threw Link, who flew twenty feet into the wall. He collapsed onto the ground in a heap, as his fairy buzzed around him, worrying and chattering.

“But no matter how many times you die, I can never seem to get rid of you for good… even if I destroy your bloodline, the Triforce of Courage always finds its way to a new hero, in a new point in time…”

At that moment, a thought found its way to Ganondorf’s oft-unused brain. A diabolical, evil thought.

“Time! That’s it! I know exactly how to destroy you now, legendary hero. To rid myself of you… I need only rid myself of time!”

Power and dark energy welled itself up in the palms of Ganondorf’s outstretched, olive-green hands. Link, struggling to move, was held in place by an unseen magical force. After a minute or two, Ganondorf decided he had enough energy to complete the task.

“Finally… it is done! I now create… a Seal of Time!”

A flash of light blinded Link, blocking Ganondorf from his view. A magical surge passed through his body, and he slowly felt himself losing consciousness…

------------------------------------------

Role PMs are being sent out now. Please do not post, the next part of the story is coming right after I have finished sending all of them.

In fact, I suggest you not even read your role PM until I have this next piece up, as it might spoil a bit of the story.

Not so much dropping out. I'm already in capo and parasite has already started. I'm sure this game will be excellent, and that is why I would rather give the spot to someone who isn't in a game.
    Your generosity is to be commended. I'll give the role to Quintus, as you ask.

Link awoke to find himself in Hyrule Field. From his calculation, he was at least a week away from the castle, without a horse to speed him up. But as the grogginess faded from his mind, he noticed something… odd.

Actually, several things were odd. First, the grass he stood on was gray, not green. So were the trees, and the river, and even the sky. Link’s whole world had become shades of gray, but his tunic was still as green as the forests used to be.

Second, standing all around him was… himself. Or at least, they all looked sort of like himself. Each had a certain quality that differentiated him from the rest…

“GYAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

That was his voice, but it hadn’t come from him! All of the Links turned and rushed in the direction that the voice came from. Soon, they reached the source of the voice. Another Link was lying face-down on the ground. Each of the Links stared in disbelief as the body on the floor slowly disintegrated into nothingness.

“Hey! Listen!”

The Links turned to face a small, glowing blue ball with a pair of wings. Link thought it certainly looked like his fairy, but he knew it wasn’t.

“My name is Navi. I don’t know why all of you are here… but it looks like when Ganondorf placed a seal on time, he split you up into different parts… or maybe, he brought all of the incarnations of the same hero, from different places in time, all into one place, because time doesn’t exist anymore…”

All of the Links looked at each other, confused. They were all the same person from different parts of time?

“Whatever happened, I know Ganondorf is plotting something evil by doing this. Maybe he plans to get rid of all of you… then you wouldn’t exist anywhere in time at all! And I fear that one of you among us is an impostor… otherwise, how else could that poor Link have died?”

At this point the Links created a commotion. Some drew their swords, while others yelled indiscriminately, for lack of proper speech skills. At least one Link’s eyes glinted red, but only for a second, and nobody noticed it.

“Hey! Listen! No! Stop it!”

All of the Links once again turned attentively to Navi.

“Here’s what we’ll do. All of you will vote on who you think is the impostor, and we’ll… kill that one. If that doesn’t work, we’ll try again the next day. As long as at least one of you survives, you should be able to reincarnate yourself again… so don’t worry about dying.”

All of the Links seemed to nod in agreement. They all began discussing, in their syllabically-challenged voices, who seemed the most suspicious out of themselves.

Begin Day One!

------------------------------------------------------

This phase will end tomorrow at approximately 6:00 EST.

Peter von Kastilien - RIP Member gibsonsg91921's Avatar

Vote: slashandburn

Just cuz.
    The late Emperor Peter von Kastilien the Tyrant, Lamm der Wahrheit.

Join Capo de Tutti Capi II! It's totally amazing!

Quintus.JC
    Reenk Roink
    slashandburn
    A Very Super Market
    White_eyes:D
    atheotes
    johnhughthom
    Askthepizzaguy
    gibsonsg91921
    YLC
    Yaropolk
    spL1tp3r50naL1ty
    DJGingivitis

For easier reference.

Vote: Slashandburn

I have spoken to the village elder, Sahasrala, and he has told me of a vision he had where slashandburn was slashing and burning the poor chickens of Kakariko village, which created the feared and deadly chicken storm. What I want to know is, who keeps training all these attack chickens, and what are they feeding them?
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Vancouver, BC, Canada, North America, Terra, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe

This bandwagon emanates scum from every orifice.
    WELCOME TO AVSM
    No ham, pepsi.
    ALL WILL BE CONTINUED

ORLY? Seemed to work out extremely well in previous games.

How do you propose we lynch the scum if there isn't a bandwagon on a scumbag?
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

By lynching you.
    WELCOME TO AVSM
    No ham, pepsi.
    ALL WILL BE CONTINUED

Semi-Corruptible Member White_eyes:D's Avatar

Vote:ATPG we need a second Bandwagon...just in case

From what Era is everyone from??

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast