PDA

View Full Version : Sally fix not working

Revenant
03-16-2008, 21:49
hello!

I am using fix to enable client ruler to sally after being sieged, but it is not working. I am using this file from the beginning of the game and I play as Romani. I am using EB with BI exe, can this be the problem?

I deleted map.rwm, as is written in guide

HFox
03-16-2008, 21:58
There are other traits that effect movement. Have found these can also 'nerf' your governor movement as well, winter campaigning being one of them.

There are suggestions elsewhere about reducing the (-) 'ness of the reduction in the governors movement rate to counter this....can't find it though.

Revenant
03-16-2008, 22:01
Thanks, I will try to complete remove it from tier 1 of "level4governor" trait

He is very old (move penalty) and also "attuned governor"

Revenant
03-16-2008, 22:12
So I found the older threads about this issue and completely erased the line which reduced movement in tier 1 type4governor trait, but to no effect. The penalty in old file was -6.

Then I did some changes to export_descr_character_traits file and export_VnV file to check if the trigger which decrease tier 2 to 1 after being sieged works. (made different descriptions for both tiers) To my amazement it seems it works :o

But the movement penalty still remains.

bovi
03-18-2008, 12:01
Unfortunately, this is not retroactive. It will work for new client rulers, but not those who already were fully affected.

Revenant
03-18-2008, 14:03
Bovi, I installed brand new EB 1.0 on my computer, then EB for BI (only basic version), then all posted fixes. And then I have begun to play.