PDA

View Full Version : Mods for Medieval 2 Gold

ColIndyJackson
05-31-2008, 16:22
Lords and Ladies of the Citadel:

Good morning from Canada!! I hope this finds you and yours well. As for me, I could complain...yadda, yadda, yadda.

You'll be glad to note that I have solved my language problem with the Gold Edition. It turned out that "language" didn't mean human language, ie. English. It meant that the old files for my old installation of Med 2 didn't agree with the installation of Med 2 Gold. A quick phone call to SEGA of America fixed that up in no time flat. If any of you have the same problem and need the direct number to Tech Services, PM me.

Okay, now to today's business. I'm in search of mods that are compatible with Med 2 Gold. Our ol' buddy, Lusted, must've known something we didn't because his mod works beautifully with it but The Long Road, Road to Jerusalem, Broken Crescent and Stainless Steel don't. Are there new versions of these mods I don't know about--yet?

Please direct me, if possible, to a mods site where there are mods that are compatitble with the Gold Edition.

Live long and prosper, take care and thank you kindly!!!!

Sincerely yours always,

Indy.

FactionHeir
05-31-2008, 16:31
I suppose it depends on what version Gold is and whether you are trying to run it via kingdoms or normal M2TW in Gold.
Most mods have their fora at twcenter, so its probably best to ask there.

Ferret
05-31-2008, 17:17
Isn't Gold just patched up M2 with Kingdoms? All mods should work if you point the installer in the right place.

ColIndyJackson
05-31-2008, 17:46
Gents:

Methinks I forgot to tell you that they were old downloads and installs from my first installation of Med 2.

Yes, they have just packaged Med 2 with Kingdoms. Faction Heir, I'm heading for TWCenter now. Thank you kindly for the heads up!!!

Live long and prosper, take care and thank you kindly!!!!

Sincerely yours always,

Indy.

ColIndyJackson
05-31-2008, 21:32
Gents:

Good afternoon from Canada!! I hope this finds you and yours well. As for me, I could complain...yadda, yadda, yadda.

Methinks I have an :idea2: to solve my little mods problem. I looke at it the same way as I did with my "language" problem between the two editions of Med 2. What I did was this: I went into my registry and cleaned out the whole works pertaining to the installation of the first Medieval 2. It worked like a charm. Now, as far as the mods go, I don't see why lightning can't strike twice.

Your opinions are welcome, as per usual.

Live long and prosper, take care and thank you kindly.

Sincerely yours always,

Indy.

FactionHeir
05-31-2008, 21:52
You would probably be best off asking this in the forum of the mod in question. If its more of a technical question, you may want to ask in the Apothecary instead.

Citadel is for general M2TW game discussion (not modding or technical related topics) only.