PDA

View Full Version : YEAHHHHHHHH.....

syct23
07-17-2008, 17:52
Sorry but I'm so stoked at the moment I'm back..

Ok so I've been gone for at least two years now, I moved away for a while and couldn't take my computer with me so i left one of my greatest campaigns behind. On the eve of my return what could possibly happen but i can't find my darn CD..:sweatdrop:. So I rip apart every box in the house looking for it I mean everything even rearranging couches, beds, the works and turn up nothing. Then I remember i have a fresh version of the gold addition so i pop that bad boy in and have to uninstall everything, campaign gone then in the dam process i wipe out a folder I'm not supposed to and now my gold cd wont install ether :furious3:.

By now I'm like a little crack feen and all i want to do is play one battle just one more.. so I do the unthinkable and reload MTW2, O my god i felt like i had hit rock bottom. This was the worst game in the TW franchise i think and I've been here since Shogun. I couldn't even connect with the game on any level, I'm the guy who loves the historical aspect of the game and gets involved with all my little generals lives, I bread them all different in their own special way, I mean their like my kids at times and when i loose one it hurts:shame:. In M2 its just like playing a long and completely bugged out arcade game, i think i lasted about three hours on a campaign before calling it off..

Luckily i had a copy of MTW1 so i loaded that puppy up and blam who would have thought i would have that much fun sweating to the oldies, man its still a great game.

So I buy a brand new computer and whats the first thing i do load my gold addition log onto EB and :dizzy2: Theirs a new 1.1 i almost fell back.. and if that wasn't enough theirs going to be a EB2. thank you, thank you, thank you team.. I can only say gods speed.

I 've started up my Roma campaign and haven't slept in days thank you. looking forward to posting some pics soon and getting back into some good discussions. If theirs anything I've missed out on please update me, till then WAR! gentlemen

fenix3279
07-17-2008, 18:03
Sorry but I'm so stoked at the moment I'm back..

Ok so I've been gone for at least two years now, I moved away for a while and couldn't take my computer with me so i left one of my greatest campaigns behind. On the eve of my return what could possibly happen but i can't find my darn CD..:sweatdrop:. So I rip apart every box in the house looking for it I mean everything even rearranging couches, beds, the works and turn up nothing. Then I remember i have a fresh version of the gold addition so i pop that bad boy in and have to uninstall everything, campaign gone then in the dam process i wipe out a folder I'm not supposed to and now my gold cd wont install ether :furious3:.

By now I'm like a little crack feen and all i want to do is play one battle just one more.. so I do the unthinkable and reload MTW2, O my god i felt like i had hit rock bottom. This was the worst game in the TW franchise i think and I've been here since Shogun. I couldn't even connect with the game on any level, I'm the guy who loves the historical aspect of the game and gets involved with all my little generals lives, I bread them all different in their own special way, I mean their like my kids at times and when i loose one it hurts:shame:. In M2 its just like playing a long and completely bugged out arcade game, i think i lasted about three hours on a campaign before calling it off..

Luckily i had a copy of MTW1 so i loaded that puppy up and blam who would have thought i would have that much fun sweating to the oldies, man its still a great game.

So I buy a brand new computer and whats the first thing i do load my gold addition log onto EB and :dizzy2: Theirs a new 1.1 i almost fell back.. and if that wasn't enough theirs going to be a EB2. thank you, thank you, thank you team.. I can only say gods speed.

I 've started up my Roma campaign and haven't slept in days thank you. looking forward to posting some pics soon and getting back into some good discussions. If theirs anything I've missed out on please update me, till then WAR! gentlemen
Wow, that's quite a story. Glad things worked out for you. Oh and welcome back :2thumbsup:

Hax
07-17-2008, 18:22
Welcome back, comrade!

johnhughthom
07-17-2008, 18:39
Any true Roman will tell you that all your ill fortune can be traced back to the rising influence of Carthage. I believe 100 Carthaginian citizens should die for every day you went without EB.:whip:

Fondor_Yards
07-17-2008, 19:52
Lies! It was in fact due to the traitorous actions of a fellow roman Senator. We in the great city of Kart-Hadast believe you should slaughter the senate and destroy your army, lest such a thing happen again.

Khazar_Dahvos
07-17-2008, 20:07
yeah welcome back to europa barbarum anonymous!!!~:grouphug:

sgsandor
07-18-2008, 02:05
Bravo good sir, bravo

Aodhan
07-18-2008, 02:31
Welcome back, and enjoy the new and improved version of EB. There are many new fan attractions, visit the Tavern, get sent to the far side of Siberia by Hax, suggest a new faction and start a world war, be amused and be amazed as you listen to the tales of the exiled Kuatie Ibrahim (now trapped in Texas), or spend hours reading the mythical account of the insane King Pyrrhus of Epiros by General Appo. And good luck to you.

Hax
07-18-2008, 12:17
Welcome back, and enjoy the new and improved version of EB. There are many new fan attractions, visit the Tavern, get sent to the far side of Siberia by Hax, suggest a new faction and start a world war, be amused and be amazed as you listen to the tales of the exiled Kuatie Ibrahim (now trapped in Texas), or spend hours reading the mythical account of the insane King Pyrrhus of Epiros by General Appo. And good luck to you.

Are you suggesting I am some kind of tyrant?!

TO SIBERIA WITH YOU, CAPITALIST!