PDA

View Full Version : Tyberius Full Edition plus XL

Tyberius
09-21-2008, 11:10
Hi guys, there's too many patches on Tyberius, so I've made a complete full version of it Including also the XL mod, so you can install the XL Mod AND the Tyberius patches on one single step. Now you only need MTW-Viking Invasion or the Golden edition as basis.

New features: Includes the last update 2.3 patch (see the tyberius mod original thread for details)
A pretty new exclusive load screen (not included on 2.3 patch)

Note: this is a heavy Download (380 kb app.), may take several minutes. (It took me 2 hours to upload)

no longer availableVH XL 3.0 plus Tyberius Mod 3.0[/URL]

Credits and Special thanks regarding all Tyberius mod and patches:

Viking Horde: for giving the permission to patch his mod. and for making it!

Cegorach: for all the tips and ideas and the graphics I stole from PMTW :D

Blind king of Bohemia: for his great BKB mod and the (several) units I stole from too :)

Axalon: for Additional unit-review pics, additional unit icons, additional info-pics and other various graphic material used in this game (for several and various info-pics),(and for teaching me in his "advanced whining mode" about how to make a good info pic) .”

Duke john: for his great pikemen textures

Omar pacha: who showed me how an icon must look

And To all the people in the forum who helped on this mod development with tips and comments.

Axalon
09-21-2008, 14:35
Bahoba! That’s a flash from clear skies! Best of luck with this version Tyberius. I know from personal experience that it must have been plenty of work for you in this (It’s always like that aint it?). Hope it gets well received man!

- Cheers

Raz
10-01-2008, 12:46
Wow, 380 kb! ~:joker:
Jokes, jokes... Anyway, must XL be included? I like the sound of this new loading screen, but downloading XL in the same pack as well!?

Tyberius
10-01-2008, 20:23
This is a all in one install, includes XL
If you have all my previous patches just download the 2.3 update and you'll get the same (except for the load screen)

ragpick3r
10-07-2008, 05:47
Tyberius, your work is truly amazing. great job! I just downloaded the 3.0 XL and Tyberius 3.0 all in one install and it works great.

I was wondering if anyone had any info on the new units and stats. I found some info for the XL mod and the new units for it, but would like the info for all the upgrades in the Tyberius mod. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!

ragpick3r
10-07-2008, 07:31
Never Mind, I found the excel file within the download.... once again, you out-did yourself. Great Job!
I wish someone could put the XL units into a file like Tyberius did, that would be great! Thanks again.

Raz
10-09-2008, 04:08
This is a all in one install, includes XL
If you have all my previous patches just download the 2.3 update and you'll get the same (except for the load screen)

Darn, I'd never thought I'd say this, but... I want that load screen.

Tyberius
10-09-2008, 07:13
Darn, I'd never thought I'd say this, but... I want that load screen.

Said and done:

Load Screen 3.0 (http://www.atomicgamer.com/file.php?id=72470) (Atomic Gamer)

Chainface
10-15-2008, 08:16
Love your work Tyberius. Have you considered doing something similar for Pike and Musket? I love that mod but the graphics and animations need work. Just putting that out there.

Axalon
12-09-2008, 01:32
For a period of over two months (21 Sep – 26 Nov) Tyberius have accepted credits for work he has not done. I know this, since I was the one who did that work. I will not stand for such behaviour. Not from Tyberius. Not from anybody. It is a matter of principle, pure and simple. I have the files to prove it if anyone tries to doubt me.

This is work done by me included in Tyberius Full Edition (and all these files are included in Tyberius 2.3 as well):

Unit Icons:

SteppeWarriors.LBM
RoundShieldSpearmen.LBM
RegularBowmen.LBM
MediumCavalry.LBM
FeudalManAtArms.LBM
ByzantineSpearmen.LBM

Unit Review-pics:

SteppeWarriors.BIF
RoundShieldSpearmen. BIF
RegularBowmen. BIF
MediumCavalry. BIF
FeudalManAtArms. BIF
ByzantineSpearmen. BIF

Info-pics:

BalkanWarriors.BIF
ByzantineLancers.BIF
IrishHorsemen.BIF
KnightsSantiago.BIF
RegularBowmen.BIF
RoundShieldSpearmen.BIF
SaharanCavalry.BIF
ScottishCavalry.BIF
Spearmen.BIF
SteppeWarriors.BIF

I did not receive any credits what so ever for that work either in Tyberius 2.3 or Tyberius Full Edition. In spite of the fact that Tyberius received permission to use these upon the condition that he would give me proper credits for my work. He never did. Thus I withdrew my permission since he failed to honour a simple agreement.

I have written this to state the facts.

- Axalon

Tyberius
12-15-2008, 15:05
Hi folks,
What Axalon states here is true, I made use of his images and forgot to give him credits for it. However it was a mistake, I had no intentions of receiving credits for something I haven't done.

The patches are going to be re-uploaded with images done by myself. I think I have demonstrated to be more than capable of doing all images as good as anybody could.

I will use this list that Axalon gently has provided to us and replace all the files corresponding to this list.

leosp
12-23-2008, 12:33
I want to know, where is your download link?:sweatdrop:

Chainface
12-29-2008, 02:50
I want to d/l but it looks like the link is down :(

Tyberius
01-27-2009, 18:17
Tyberius Full Edition plus XL re-released!

the Tyberius Full Edition plus XL (XL mod plus the complete tyberius series) has been released again with the little modifications required, (info pics, and icons changed)

XL Mod + Tyberius full edition (http://www.atomicgamer.com/file.php?id=74424)

sorry for the inconvenients, enjoy it!

leosp
01-29-2009, 09:40
I want to know, the unit called"longsword men-at-arms" can't be find in UNIT_PROD11.TXT,but I want to use it ....

Can you tell me which exactly name it is?

Tyberius
01-29-2009, 22:48
I want to know, the unit called"longsword men-at-arms" can't be find in UNIT_PROD11.TXT,but I want to use it ....

Can you tell me which exactly name it is?

Originally they were called "mandobliers" and that's the name shown on the unit_prod11.txt and all other files.

Weebeast
04-24-2009, 11:53
Just dropping by to say hi and what a beautiful work you've done with XL. I didn't even know VH was going to release new patch and now this as well? I loaded up early XL as Almoravids and I obviously went to see to check out the graphics. I was mesmerized by the beauty and then I saw peasant units. I notice that you added units but peasant isn't listed in your read-me. I was wondering if that's an XL-thing. If I remember right, one of Viking Horde's goal was to remove peasants. Now not only the peasants preplaced but they're also buildable. Also if there's a such thing, could you post/upload read-me from Viking Horde? Now I only have yours. I was actually planning to download XL first but this all-in-one thing is too good especially I after I had to deal with CTDs (Vista, driver problem, etc).

KohKae
09-06-2009, 19:47
big thanks for your works !!! :2thumbsup:

snowfcukinwhite
12-07-2009, 15:02
firstly thx to tyberius and viking horde...i finally found the reason for me to play my fave game again ^_^

can i ask a noob question?...i was wondering is this mod can be use in the MtW VI official patch 2.01 ?

ok thx b4

Raz
12-08-2009, 14:01
firstly thx to tyberius and viking horde...i finally found the reason for me to play my fave game again ^_^

can i ask a noob question?...i was wondering is this mod can be use in the MtW VI official patch 2.01 ?

ok thx b4

Welcome to the Org! ~_^
And to answer your question, it sure can.

Madden
08-03-2011, 04:02
Anyone have an active link to this version?

Stazi
08-03-2011, 07:24
There is no active link to this version and if you read some post above you will know why. The 2.2 is now the latest official version. AFAIK v3.0 was in fact all-in-one 2.3 version (v2.3 can still be found if you know how).

Imperiumiv
08-04-2011, 18:01
would you please post a link to 2.3?