PDA

View Full Version : question about govt

aem91
09-24-2008, 19:41
When you conquer a new city, the govt is 100 percent damaged, but should you destroy it and build your own factions, or repair theirs? For example, im playing as selucids and took alexandria, they had a type 1 but im still able to build and train all my units without repairing theirs or building my own govt. Is this just because we are a similar culture ; what is the procedure that most people do? Up till now, ive always destroyed the 100 percent damged govt and install my own.

Oh and a random question, y do caucasian archers do more damage than persians and cretans? they do 7 while the others do 6

Foot
09-24-2008, 19:47
Yes, destroy it. Otherwise you could end up with high level governments in places that your faction shouldn't be allowed to. We would destroy them ourselves, but there is no script to do so.

Foot

aem91
09-24-2008, 19:55
are some of those nomad things considered governments, cause they dont have the 1,2,3,4 in the corner on their unit card, and i did repair that one cause it provides law, and im sick of some much cash being lost to corruption.

Foot
09-24-2008, 20:09
If a building is 100% damaged when you conquer it then you should destroy it.

Foot