PDA

View Full Version : map Mtw

Upxl
10-04-2008, 08:42
Greetings,

I only bought the game just recently.
One of those cheap releases, 10 euro to be exact.
Even tough i promised myself i would never again submit to this very dangerous addiction, at this price i couldn’t resist.:shame:
Anyway, this cheap release comes with no manual or map.

I know when i bought rtw that there was a large map inside describing everything from the dark impenetrable woods of Gaul to the endless desserts of Egypt and with nice colours to.
So is there also one for Mtw?
And if yes, does anyone know where i'd be able to find/download it?

I found the maps in the world/campaign folder but I’m talking about the sweet stuff with woods, mountains, rivers, city’s + names, …

Tnx in advance

Ibn-Khaldun
10-04-2008, 14:12
Unfortunately there is no map for M2TW like that. At least when I bought this game I didn't had any of them with the game. And I can't say that mine was a cheap version!

Ramses II CP
10-04-2008, 14:37
There was a physical map with some versions (I have one) but it's nothing special. Slightly useful if you forget the name of Fortaleaza or something, but it's been folded up on a shelf for at least a year now.

:egypt:

Upxl
10-04-2008, 17:51
Guess everyone is getting ready for empire.

I on the other hand fear the day.

:sweatdrop:

TheLastPrivate
10-05-2008, 07:04
I bought the collector's edition with the OST and crusades discovery channel documentary DVD.

It had a nice map, but you can get a map at:

totalwar.honga.net

Upxl
10-05-2008, 10:21
Not a bad site.

Thanks for the help Private.

TevashSzat
10-06-2008, 20:14
Also, I think the limited editions that were out when the the game first came out also had a physical map since I seem to have one of those around, but I highly doubt you'd be able to get one of those. Its not that useful anyways after the first play through and you have a general idea of where all the cities are.

Alternatively, just be really diplomatic and get lots of map information from everyone to get an idea where their cities are. Or I suppose you can just follow all the roads to the cities with your armies