PDA

View Full Version : Warmonger?

Valion
11-07-2008, 09:21
Is there no way to avoid this trait for you'r FM's that always go to war? The only thing i hate about it is its -1 to management since i need all my family members to at least be good in managing a city,. Is there a Happy Warmonger trait? i once saw it in the trait file but i cant understand how to get it.

Cheers!

Olaf The Great
11-07-2008, 15:24
Is there no way to avoid this trait for you'r FM's that always go to war? The only thing i hate about it is its -1 to management since i need all my family members to at least be good in managing a city,. Is there a Happy Warmonger trait? i once saw it in the trait file but i cant understand how to get it.

Cheers!You get "Sated Warmonger" if your general is at war -constantly- and never stops.

You get "restless warmonger" if you don't go to war constantly.

Grriffon
11-07-2008, 17:47
I usually get Sated Warmonger fairly quickly after developing the Warmonger trait. Say, 3-4 more large battles with that general.

Valion
11-08-2008, 05:41
Ugh is there anyway to avoid this trait? it utterly makes my FM useless in city management in the long run o.O

Grriffon
11-08-2008, 06:09
Ugh is there anyway to avoid this trait? it utterly makes my FM useless in city management in the long run o.O

Sated Warmonger is +1management and 100% to cost to bribe, i think. it's a desirable trait anyhow.

Valion
11-08-2008, 07:48
Really?? i didnt know that... i thought this trait would be bad in management in the long run since the warmonger trait already has -1 in management.

Lysimachos
11-08-2008, 09:10
If you leave a "sated warmonger" to governing he will eventually lose the "sated warmonger" and become a "warmonger" again. If he doesn't get battles then, he might even become a "restless warmonger", which is a negative trait.
You should really try to specialize your FMs. Some battles don't hurt, but once you reach "warmonger" using him as a governor is a two edged sword.

Valion
11-08-2008, 09:57
Well the FM of mine in question is the Faction Heir, a conqueror, a celebrated triumphator, a National hero and also he has a gold chevron in experience, i'm trying to get him a Legendary Hero trait and i'm using him to fight hard battles to get my legions experienced. Seing i'm very low in FM to govern my cities i needed him to govern my border city.

Barry Soteiro
11-08-2008, 18:19
I would like to get this trait as well. My generals usually end up as chardonnay leftists ! :wall: