PDA

View Full Version : reforms for casse - a question

zooeyglass
11-14-2008, 18:08
for time of soldiers reform, the following is required, according to the faq:

-Casse, Arverni, and Aedui must build at least 6 (forum)(L3 Market) collectively
-Casse, Arverni, and Aedui must build at least 4 Large Cities collectively
-Casse, Arverni, and Aedui must build at least 6 Large Temples ('awesome' level)(L3 Temple) collectively

I am playing as Casse, and have 4 large cities, and at least 6 L3 markets. i'm pretty sure i have the required temples...no reform yet. is this because arverni/aedui need to also be a contributing member of the requirements? ie i can't get the requirements all myself for the reform to work? clarification would be great, thank you in advance.

a rephrase, for clarity on my part: do those requirements need to be shared between all three factions, or can one faction alone get all the requirements and thus prompt the reform?

MarcusAureliusAntoninus
11-14-2008, 21:55
The reforms can be triggered if only one faction has all the requirements. It does not require the other factions to do anything, but they can help you get the reforms if they do.

zooeyglass
11-17-2008, 18:06
thank you for that.

i think because some of my large cities are settlements i conquered (from the arverni and aedui) perhaps the fact that they have temple complexes which i did not build is confusing things. i will upgrade temples and see what happens.