PDA

View Full Version : So...

Megas Methuselah
12-28-2008, 01:23
... What did you guys buy on Boxing Day? The deals are so good, that it's not worth stealing on that day! Anyways, I bought some fashionable t-shirts and a jacket, as well as a toque, socks, and bunny hug. Great stuff!

:jumping:

||Lz3||
12-28-2008, 01:46
What's boxing day? :inquisitive:

The only thing I got from Christmas were a bunch of chocolates and a watch (not even better than the one I have) :sad:

Hosakawa Tito
12-28-2008, 01:53

The only thing I got from Christmas were a bunch of chocolates and a watch (not even better than the one I have) :sad:

Nowadays it's a post-Christmas sales shopping day.

Megas Methuselah
12-28-2008, 02:02
Nowadays it's a post-Christmas sales shopping day.

:yes: Along the lines of "Buy 2, get 1 free," or "Everything in store 40% off," etc. As Strike For The South would put it, AWESOME!

Thermal
12-28-2008, 05:56
... What did you guys buy on Boxing Day? The deals are so good, that it's not worth stealing on that day! Anyways, I bought some fashionable t-shirts and a jacket, as well as a toque, socks, and bunny hug. Great stuff!

:jumping:

not been yet, going later today (past midnight here) get there nice and early, somethings to add to my new gio-goi collection :shifty: though i've only got £75, don't think ill be getting much, might sound like alot but even with sales good clothes can cost a fortune

naut
12-28-2008, 07:03
IIRC, in the UK it was a celebration for St. Stephen. And a day when the rich would give presents to their servants.

Megas Methuselah
12-28-2008, 10:24
And a day when the rich would give presents to their servants.

Thanks for telling me that, guy. My pride may never recover. :laugh4:

Thermal
01-01-2009, 04:53
finally got my spending day (is it normal, as a guy to like shopping? :sweatdrop: )

i got tops, trousers (advice, if you want decent cheap clothes look no further than primark, republic are doing sales too) and re-brought medieval total war :beam: i'm doing well as the danes me thinks, if not a little bankrupt 150 turns in