PDA

View Full Version : The Angry Thread

a completely inoffensive name
02-15-2009, 09:21
This thread is for those who are mad as hell and are not gonna take it anymore!

I am angry at the amount of anti-bacon people in this forum, as seen in my bacon poll thread! :furious3: This makes me angry! And when I am angry I make redundant sentences! Which makes me even more angry!

Strike For The South
02-15-2009, 09:31
I don't like Johnny Come Latelys who think they are in some sort of competition with much older, established, funnier, better looking, and stronger (senior I might add) members than them for "coolest member"

I will bury you.

02-15-2009, 09:38
I am angry that despite my appearance on this forum people still take me seriously! Come on!

Strike For The South
02-15-2009, 09:48
The .ORG is a serious place.

Whacker
02-15-2009, 09:52
Serious. *#$@ing. Business.

Seriously.

:balloon2:

02-15-2009, 10:02
This is getting so serious I wished I made this thread "The Serious Thread". I have to go to bed now, but I want to see that thread made.

desert
02-15-2009, 10:06
I'm angry because you just changed your location.

BTW, I have more posts than you.

Monk
02-15-2009, 10:06
The .ORG is a serious place.

https://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x301/swcsalha/internet-seriousbusiness.jpg

Seriously.

Fragony
02-15-2009, 10:51
Got a letter from the police if I would kindly come over to be interrogated, not a word about what it's about. Piss off if you are going to waste my time you will have to waste your own they will just have to pick me up.

Vuk
02-15-2009, 10:59
Got a letter from the police if I would kindly come over to be interrogated, not a word about what it's about. Piss off if you are going to waste my time you will have to waste your own they will just have to pick me up.

Dutch police... :laugh4:

Crazed Rabbit
02-15-2009, 11:13
This thread is for those who are mad as hell and are not gonna take it anymore!

I am angry at the amount of anti-bacon people in this forum, as seen in my bacon poll thread! :furious3: This makes me angry! And when I am angry I make redundant sentences! Which makes me even more angry!

I'm angry about the slew of meaningless threads! ~;p

But I am also angry at those who don't love bacon.

And that my heater is stuck in the on position in my apartment room.

CR

Fragony
02-15-2009, 11:32
Dutch police... :laugh4:

Shaking like a leaf regardless. I am completely lost on the what, I have some shady contacts and wasn't always the most lawful citizin in my wild years but I have been a good boy for 10 years now. :sweatdrop:

Vuk
02-15-2009, 11:51
lol, some good tips for talking to the police are be exact, do not say more than you have to, and ALWAYS tell the truth. If you do that, you should not be in any trouble. (unless there are bodies buried in your basement or anything :P)
Most people I have known who got into trouble talking to the police have done so for being disrespectful, lying to an officer, or mentioning things that they never needed to. :P

Fragony
02-15-2009, 12:09
Telling the truth isn't exactly a good idea I was completely out of control when I was 18, I wasn't exactly the type of person I am now. Some of my friends never gave up the trade this could be bad :sweatdrop:

Vuk
02-15-2009, 12:15
Telling the truth isn't exactly a good idea I was completely out of control when I was 18, I wasn't exactly the type of person I am now. Some of my friends never gave up the trade this could be bad :sweatdrop:

Trade? Maybe I should not ask. :P Well, I had assumed that you were inoccent when I gave you that advice. :P I still think that it holds though. It is you who is in the situation, so follow your gut and do what seems right. Just keep in mind that if you did something/many things bad when you were young and they want to question you a) they probably already know so lying will not help b) it is probably in connection with something more recent that you can help with.
I am no expert, but my dad worked for the police for quite some while. Lying generally never works, but like I say, follow your gut.

Rhyfelwyr
02-15-2009, 16:50
I'm angry because an Old Firm game ended goaless, this is not normally allowed...

Ibrahim
02-15-2009, 23:41

I thought some drugs were legal in the Netherlands. If so, why prosecute?

Megas Methuselah
02-18-2009, 09:50
I thought some drugs were legal in the Netherlands. If so, why prosecute?

Seriously?

Beefy187
02-18-2009, 12:19
I was walking the road with my mother. And we saw a road works ahead. So we changed our direction to the other side of the road, when some girl on the bike got in our way. Sure it was our fault for changing our direction suddenly. But the girl clearly said "Piss off" or something along those lines in Japanese before we even had a chance to apologize.. The girl was probably high schooler, about 3 years younger then me... And much younger then my mother..

What happened to respect?? Soo many brats these days..

Vuk
02-18-2009, 16:15
lol, respect was killed off over 100 years ago, where have you been? :P

Rhyfelwyr
02-18-2009, 17:51
I'm angry because I have to finish an essay and I can't be bothered! :furious3:

Hooahguy
02-18-2009, 19:26
i hate my hebrew class....
my teacher treats us as if were in kindergarden or s/t.....
"ok class, lets all sit in a circle!"

my god, were the level 4 class! out of 5 levels!
dear god....

Ibrahim
02-18-2009, 21:26
i hate my hebrew class....
my teacher treats us as if were in kindergarden or s/t.....
"ok class, lets all sit in a circle!"

my god, were the level 4 class! out of 5 levels!
dear god....

well, that is indeed annoying, and I'd be peeved, but heck, this beats how the Arabic teachers in Kuwait were like. :clown:

vict..student*: sir, what was the mistake that cost me those points?

teacher: what the f*** is the matter with you?! who gave you the right to question me?!

student: but sir, I only want to kno...

teacher: shut it! what the h*** do you expect when I'm sitting correcting your papers (plural), and then I see some people write something, cross it out, and then doodle it out, like this (draws this on board):

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii28/Ibrahim_059/untitled.jpg

everybody is doing it d*** it!

student: but my handwriting has no such thing.

teacher: did I tell you to argue with me?! I don't care!!

*a friend of mine from Kuwait. long story.

Strike For The South
02-18-2009, 21:29
I haven't gotten to the gym in 2 weeks and am still drowning in school work!

Hooahguy
02-18-2009, 21:47
@ Ibrahim- sounds like the teacher has an anger management problem... :clown:
but in truth id rather see a cursing teacher than one that treats us like babies....
the cursing ones are funnier to listen to....

Emperor of Graal
02-18-2009, 22:24
I'm angry with Sexist Teachers!

Apparently a teacher said this

*Girl walkes up to PE teacher*
"Why do boys get more time playing football? They get 5 weeks and we only get 2!
"Girls can't play football to save their lives so why should I teach them?!

I think thats just awfully Sexist, if the person who told me isn't telling fibs!
That makes me more angry :croc:

Andres
02-18-2009, 22:41
I'm not angry, I'm happy :daisy: :sunny: :daisy:

ShadesPanther
02-18-2009, 23:49
I don't like Johnny Come Latelys who think they are in some sort of competition with much older, established, funnier, better looking, and stronger (senior I might add) members than them for "coolest member"

I will bury you.

You're a Johnny Come Lately to me :furious3:

:laugh4:

Beefy187
02-19-2009, 00:47
lol, respect was killed off over 100 years ago, where have you been? :P

THIS IS....ASIA!!:furious3:

Most of the South east and the west Asians are taught to respect their elders. Even if it takes a fist of fury or a mighty bamboo stick to discipline the brats..

Even in China & Korea in some region, they will use their metal ruler, banging the desk to shut them up while teacher him/herself is cheerfully talking about goody old Isaac Newton.

My grandpa gave me a smack on the head for how I served his rice. My dad broke my game boy with a hammer for lying to him about how long I played.

I my self is against violence. But I swear those youngsters were treated like babies when they had to be disciplined...

Respect for elders is what we need. Like in hooahguys story treating students like babies isn't going to earn respect..

Vuk
02-19-2009, 06:19
I am all for respect...of everyone, not just elders. In my martial arts classes for instance (Taijichuan, Taekwondo, Wing Tsung Gong Fu), every shows everyone respect, uses the word sir, salutes/bows, etc. Elders/instructors of course have seniority and are shown extra respect, but everyone is shown it. The instructors will who the students the same respect.

Reverend Joe
02-19-2009, 06:28

I will bury you.

In all due respect to the dude, he used to be Mike Hunt. And you gotta give ALL DUE RESPECT to a name like that.

And if we're talking respect, my father is a God in my eyes. But if you grow up with an Irish father, things kinda turn out that way naturally.

...If he doesn't abandon the family, of course.

Major Robert Dump
02-19-2009, 06:31
I'm angry because I'm fat. I'm fat because I eat. I eat because I'm angry.

02-19-2009, 07:24
In all due respect to the dude, he used to be Mike Hunt. And you gotta give ALL DUE RESPECT to a name like that.

I'm just so happy that months after changing my name, people still remember....~:mecry:, I don't think I can post in the angry thread for the rest of the day, I am filled with joy.

desert
02-19-2009, 07:39
I'm sure the "Formerly Mike Hunt" sign had nothing to do with it. :yes:

02-19-2009, 08:07
I'm sure the "Formerly Mike Hunt" sign had nothing to do with it. :yes:

That's been gone for a while as well though. :clown:

Hooahguy
02-19-2009, 22:23
ARGH! WE ARE LEARNING SOME DUMB KIND OF FUNCTIONS IN ALGEBRA II AND I DONT UNDERSTAND IT AND I CANT DO IT AND I AM SO FED UP AND MY TEACHER CANT TEACH AND I HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/rant

desert
02-19-2009, 23:09
What, no mid-winter recess?

Hooahguy
02-20-2009, 00:06
we had ours in december-january

LittleGrizzly
02-20-2009, 01:34
ARGH! WE ARE LEARNING SOME DUMB KIND OF FUNCTIONS IN ALGEBRA II AND I DONT UNDERSTAND IT AND I CANT DO IT AND I AM SO FED UP AND MY TEACHER CANT TEACH AND I HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/rant

This reminds me of my anger about having no algerbra to do...:furious3:

desert
02-20-2009, 01:40
That's "Winter Recess". Right now it's Mid-winter Recess. You do have one for Passover, right?

Hooahguy
02-20-2009, 01:50
yeah, but nowhere near the same thing like your spring breaks... :no:
whats this 'mid-winter recess?"
we just had a 4 day weekend for presidents day. is that the same thing....

desert
02-20-2009, 02:05
NYC public schools have a winter break, a mid-winter break, and a spring break. These are anywhere from 9-12 days (I haven't seen a 12-day one since 5th grade). Since Passover starts on a Thursday this year, Spring Break'll be 11 days long.:2thumbsup: I think Winter Break was also 11 days, but the current break is only the standard 9 days. Still, we got lucky this year.

You go to a Jewish school, right?

Hooahguy
02-20-2009, 02:14
yup!

Megas Methuselah
02-20-2009, 06:03
I'm just so happy that months after changing my name, people still remember....~:mecry:, I don't think I can post in the angry thread for the rest of the day, I am filled with joy.

It really pisses me off when I see much better actors than Tom Cruise drowning in poverty.

/rant

It really pisses me off when the dumb kids in class keep us all behind when asking the prof stupid questions. I literally groan everytime something like this occurs. Seriously.

:clown::clown::clown:

02-20-2009, 06:26
I don't get it, are you calling me an actor Meth? :clown:

Megas Methuselah
02-20-2009, 10:37
If you're an actor, then I'm a whoremonger.

everyone
02-21-2009, 11:47
gah! the ETW demo I just downloaded freezes every time I reach a certain stage in the battle! damnit! :furious3: and the last 10% of it took more than 4 hours to download! this is madness! :wall:

Abokasee
02-21-2009, 12:51
gah! the ETW demo I just downloaded freezes every time I reach a certain stage in the battle! damnit! :furious3: and the last 10% of it took more than 4 hours to download! this is madness! :wall:

Im angry because there was ETW demo and no one told me about it!

@Beefy187

I respect elders, there great, except my Grandmother, shes Mad, she always wanted a Quiet life and live in a big house away from everyone else, she sold he old house, where did she go? Canada? Russia? USA? A small Carribean Island? nope she moved to Weston a few weeks before the pier burnt down, clearly mad.

||Lz3||
02-21-2009, 20:30
I wont be able to get a computer capable of playing ETW (or play COH above the bare minimum) until August... DAMN CRISIS!! !"#$%&:wall:

Megas Methuselah
02-22-2009, 01:01
I wont be able to get a computer capable of playing ETW (or play COH above the bare minimum) until August... DAMN CRISIS!! !"#$%&:wall:

:laugh4:

naut
02-24-2009, 08:38
You people call that angry? ANGRY!

I :daisy: HATE the RUDDY MUPPET who thinks he's HIGH AND MIGHTY, all HAIL THE captain, "Sorry your not committed enough for the U21's", there wouldn't BE a team without me, I BROUGHT HALF THE PLAYERS TO THE TEAM IN THE FIRST :daisy: PLACE! RUDDY seaward! GAH!!!!!!!

[/Rant] Actually not that bad in the end really, I'll be in a higher Div playing first grade. :laugh4:

Fixiwee
02-24-2009, 12:27
The internet is a place for angry and angsty people. :square:

Hooahguy
02-24-2009, 21:47
i would laugh at you right now with my powerful gaming laptop, but ive been in that situation.
i feel for you.... :no:

Megas Methuselah
02-24-2009, 23:12
You shouldn't feel for him. Feel for yourself: feel how much better you are than him! We both have great gaming laptops, and we tower above the common mob! We are aristocrats! (Well, I am. Can't speak for you, though.)

:crowngrin:

Fixiwee
02-24-2009, 23:25
Yeah: I get all the ladies by telling them how awesome my laptop is. https://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4141/emotshobon6160493ky2.gif